What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

When it comes to the corvettes,the FCX-30 is obviously the better choice (I have a thread about that). Plus the Italians would probably want the Greek Shipyards to build more ships for their clients,if there's a deal. The thing is,that the government wants to sign a mutual defence agreemnt with the Italians as well,just like they did with the French. I don't know if the Italians actually care about that though.
Probably not, but maybe that's a good thing. Just sell me the weapon and shut the **** up, don't put your nose in my business. lol

In a parallel universe, We're not debating this and Turkey is selling İ class to Greece.
No,they deal was pretty good,because in the package there were MICA,METEOR and SCALP-EG included,along with FOS and half of the Rafale are brand new.
Dunno, it seemed like a bloated bill to me.

Even then, that amount of money changing hands, it should always come with some ToT, some offset agreement. Like how Turkey built F16s in Turkey

French almost always do that. You want another anti-ship missile and not Exocet? "Miaah...niaahh..." the nagging starts.
You want something from a company other than MBDA installed? "Can't integrate it fully".
But their equipment is usually top class. So no complains there. Exocet,MICA,Aster-30,their aircraft,armor etc.
You realize how this could blow up in your hand if your relations with France goes sour right? You realize they got you by the balls right?

Not saying it will happen tomorrow, but it could happen. Greek-German relations seemed strong for a while and now not so much.
Greece is just as capable of pissing off other countries as Turkey is.

Last edited:
HDP-PKK , FETO , CHP , IP , DEVA very nationalist alliance
Full of American puppets

Bravo ERDOGAN who kicked KOC out of MILGEM and ALTAY Tank projects

We never forget how KOC supported traitors who tried destroying ERDOGAN and mega projects during GEZI Park rebellion

Also ERDOGAN saved our $3,5 billion

The bombardment of lies and slander began after BMC which offered a price of $3.5 billion, against Koç's Otokar company which offered a price of $7 billion dollars for 250 Tanks in the tender by 2018.
If you put AKP and Erdogan above the interests of the country, then I cannot say anything.
Erdogan is a simple civil servant, he gets paid to run the country and no one has to be grateful to him for doing this job. What I hate most in Turkey is people who are fanatics of politicians. Armored vehicles produced by Koç companies are much better than BMC in terms of quality. They made amphibious assault bridge, Tens of light and armored vehicles and Tulpar wich could be used as light howitzer,fighting vehicle and transport vehicle.. But just because they were not puppet of AKP, our army still use simple MRAP's that BMC build.. Also BMC will never be able to produce the Altay tank at the promised price

Defense companies are always pro-government, we can't stop it, but our ground forces are still 10 years behind their potential due to the evil things AKP did to Otokar.
I don't think the person who will come after AKP, except Mansur Yavaş, will be able to rule Turkey for more than 2 years.
If they don't send the refugees back (chp said it won't), they will have to deal with the hatred of both opposition and AKP supporters.
But If they send the refugees back and make peace with the HDP, then the army and the police will force the new government to resign. Yes, there hasn't been a coup for 30 years, but the new government will never be as strong as Erdogan, so they will either get along with the army and big companies, or they will get along on another 28th February.
I can't see CHP lasting a full election cycle, They'll likely win but we'll probably get early elections by 2025 or something

last one KILICDAROGU was in Pennsylvania to visit your master sabetayist piece of shit
You're such a retard you haven't the slightest clue who you're talking to

Keep barking like the rabid dog you are.

If you put AKP and Erdogan above the interests of the country, then I cannot say anything.
Erdogan is a simple civil servant, he gets paid to run the country and no one has to be grateful to him for doing this job.

I dont care about AKP and ERDOGAN ... even I am a MHP voter
I care about Turkish People and Turkiye

and except ERDOGAN-BAHCELİ , I can not see even one person which will work for Turkish People and Turkiye's national interests

full of American puppets , USA will say jump and they will say how long Sir

1-- They will withdraw Turkish forces from İraq,Syria,Libya,Qatar under the Yurtta sulh Cihan da sulh motto

2-- They will allow USA,İsrael,Greece,Europe to steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

3-- They will stop supporting Azerbaijan against USA-France backed Armenia

4-- They will destroy good relationship with Russia and strategic projects between Turkiye and Russia

5 -- They will support FETO and HDP-PKK to be trouble again to Turkiye and Turkish People

FETO again will start control the Turkish Armed Forces , Police , Jurisdiction , etc
PKK will return to Turkiye

6 -- They will block Turkish Defense Industry

therefore I support ERDOGAN-BAHCELI ...

You're such a retard you haven't the slightest clue who you're talking to

Keep barking like the rabid dog you are.

since 2013 all of you barking like mang dogs .... loser traitors

Last edited:
Armored vehicles produced by Koç companies are much better than BMC in terms of quality. They made amphibious assault bridge, Tens of light and armored vehicles and Tulpar wich could be used as light howitzer,fighting vehicle and transport vehicle.. But just because they were not puppet of AKP, our army still use simple MRAP's that BMC build.. Also BMC will never be able to produce the Altay tank at the promised price

We care about Bagımsızlık ,,. ( Indipendent - self sufficiency )

BMC POWER develops Engines from 400 hp to 1.500 hp including BATU and UTKU Engines to power ALTAY Tank and FIRTINA Howitzer in 2025

Wth is Otokar ? nothing

-- ALTAY Tank based on S.Korean technology ( platform )
-- Armor protection from ROKETSAN
-- FCS , APS , Electronic Systemss , etc from ASELSAN

BMC or OTOKAR will do the assembly .. nothing else

And never forget about it
OTOKAR offered $7 billion while BMC offered $3,5 billion

I dont care about AKP and ERDOGAN ... even I am a MHP voter
I care about Turkish People and Turkiye

and except ERDOGAN-BAHCELİ , I can not see even one person which will work for Turkish People and Turkiye's national interests
I agree with that but I dont believe AKP or MHP care about Turkish peoples, Or else they wouldnt care about refugees more than Turkish citizens.. I also know oppusition is gonna be bad for Turkey but they will have their own chance to rule Turkey, either in 2023 or next elections its just matter of time.. We as a nation need to experience this bad things and evolve ourself. We as a nation either will collapse under these bad things, or what doesn't kill us will make us stronger and we will come out of this filthy situation as a much stronger nation.
I'm sure as long as we invest in technology and maintain our Turkic demographic structure, we will come back as more powerfull than before

We as a nation either will collapse under these bad things, or what doesn't kill us will make us stronger and we will come out of this filthy situation as a much stronger nation.

I'm sure as long as we invest in technology and maintain our Turkic demographic structure, we will come back as more powerfull than before

After ABDULHAMID HAN , Ittihat ve Terrakki also said the same tales

RESULT : from millions of km2 to 783.000 km2 and we lost rich oil-gas reserves in Iraq and Islands in the Agean

after ERDOGAN , Turkiye will enter risk of a new collapse under American puppets FETO , HDP-PKK , CHP , IP

In a parallel universe, We're not debating this and Turkey is selling İ class to Greece.
I'd buy Akinci,they are beautiful.

You realize how this could blow up in your hand if your relations with France goes sour right? You realize they got you by the balls right?
I know French are French...but the Americans only supported us a bit,the Italians and the Dutch didn't care,the Germans were supporting Turkey (Merkel),the British were on their own planet as always,so only the French cared enough. However,they did offer the Rafale and the FDI faster than anyone else. I mean,the delivery times were better than any other country's.

If we fix these specific problems on the FDI HN,they will be fantastic ships. Still though,our Navy will be lacking. Because we need to retire the Kortaener class,that's 9 ships and all the Combattante FAC,that makes 20-21 ships in total. So we need to modernize the 4 MEKO 200HN,get the 3 FDI HN...and see if we will order the 4th and 3 or 4 corvettes. And we will still need more ships. Although,the FCX-30 are like small frigates actually.

If we fix these specific problems on the FDI HN,they will be fantastic ships. Still though,our Navy will be lacking.

Waste money
in a conflict 3 FDI Frigates will be destroyed in a day
zero chance against the upcoming Turkish fire power

Greece cannot win anything against Turkiye with military methods.

Waste money
in a conflict 3 FDI Frigates will be destroyed in a day
zero chance against the upcoming Turkish fire power

Greece cannot win anything against Turkiye with military methods.
What are you doing here? You're wasting your talent. You should be a general.

I'd buy Akinci,they are beautiful.
Yeah, Reaper looks like it was made by robots, no soul. But technically speaking Akıncı is not much of an improvement over Reaper and that's 1990ies technology.

What makes Turkish UCAVs special is the micro munitions such as MAM-L. It's a much smarter use of the payload capacity. Americans never think about things like this because they are shitting money. Defence companies aren't looking into making lighter, cheaper munitions. They are always trying to milk the federal government as much as possible.
So even though it looks like an obvious thing to move from UMTAS to MAM-L, no other country did it before in my knowledge.

I know French are French...but the Americans only supported us a bit,the Italians and the Dutch didn't care,the Germans were supporting Turkey (Merkel),the British were on their own planet as always,so only the French cared enough. However,they did offer the Rafale and the FDI faster than anyone else. I mean,the delivery times were better than any other country's.

If we fix these specific problems on the FDI HN,they will be fantastic ships. Still though,our Navy will be lacking. Because we need to retire the Kortaener class,that's 9 ships and all the Combattante FAC,that makes 20-21 ships in total. So we need to modernize the 4 MEKO 200HN,get the 3 FDI HN...and see if we will order the 4th and 3 or 4 corvettes. And we will still need more ships. Although,the FCX-30 are like small frigates actually.

I always say "There can't be friendship between elephants and mice"

You can't expect America to care much about Greece but even so they have never been openly pro-Turkey despite Turkey's strategic importance. American policy was of maintaining balance between Turkey and Greece. This changed after the S400 ordeal, now they are openly anti-Turkey. We can't even get F16 updates anymore. What's surprising is that we're still able to get engines.

We're getting F110 engines for TFX, Turboprops for Akıncı and F400s for Hürjet. I can't tell if this is an oversight on their part or if it's because Turkish drones helped in Ukraine. I'm not sure. They probably haven't got to it yet. This is probably the next step, we will be blocked from getting American engines.

Germany seems to have really fucked up somewhere because you think they were pro-Turkey but from our perspective they are very much anti-Turkey. We can't even get engines from Germany. But what do you expect? There are 2.5 million MMM-Es over there. I would hate us too.

French likely going to stay on Greece's side but it's not because they love Greece, it's because they REALLY hate Turkey lol

Last edited:
But technically speaking Akıncı is not much of an improvement over Reaper and that's 1990ies technology.
MMM-E is gonna go ballistic :P

The Akinci reminds me a bit of a steampunk or sci-fi movie aircraft. It's unmanned,but it could easily pass as a normal jet fighter design in a sci-fi movie.
American policy was of maintaining balance between Turkey and Greece.
Exactly. That balance changed when Erdogan started arming like crazy and we fell behind because of the economic crisis. And then the Americans got angry,like you said.

Germany seems to have really fucked up somewhere because you think they were pro-Turkey but from our perspective they are very much anti-Turkey. We can't even get engines from Germany. But what do you expect? There are 2.5 million @MMM-Es over there. I would hate us too.
I think now with the new government. Before,they were still pro-Turkish. But even the Germans are playing tough now with the offers about Lynx and the Leopard 2A4 upgrades. I don't know,I think if Turkey wanted (Erdogan),you guys would have been in the EU already.

The Akinci reminds me a bit of a steampunk or sci-fi movie aircraft. It's unmanned,but it could easily pass as a normal jet fighter design in a sci-fi movie.
I think you're mistaking it with Kızılelma or Anka-3

Akıncı is more like a 21st century BF-110 with the crooked wings of Ju 87 Stuka :)

I think now with the new government. Before,they were still pro-Turkish. But even the Germans are playing tough now with the offers about Lynx and the Leopard 2A4 upgrades. I don't know,I think if Turkey wanted (Erdogan),you guys would have been in the EU already.
Absolutely fucking not lol. When erdo was first elected he was promising to join EU. Failed miserably. No way in hell they are allowing this.

Germany lost their shit because we used Leo2s on poor innocent kurds lol
They are so detached from reality and the "Turks" over there aren't helping at all.

So funny
Anti-Erdogan user and a Greek are babbling
Your butthurt feelings wont change anything

How many UCAVs in the World like AKINCI ? Zero

American REAPER carry only 12-20 km laser guided missiles/bombs

AKINCI carry everything from 22 kg MAM-L to 840 kg NEB Bomb

12-16-30-40-60-150-180-200-280 km Cruise Missiles/guided munitions/kamikaze drones
also soon AESA Radar and 25-100+ km GOKDOGAN-BOZDOGAN air to air missiles

AKINCI is the best heavy armed UCAV in the World

Back
Top Bottom