What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Where will you find the money?

a kind of new Exocet MM40 bk2 (with powder engine). Nothing new under the turkish sun this time.
You're right, I phrased it wrong. In some missiles we will produce thousands, in others hundreds. And remember, I didn't give a time limit. I guess it will take 5 to 7 years.

We produce cheaply compared to most of other countries, I don't think money will be a problem. Especially if we co-produce some missiles with ambitious Arabs like the United Arab Emirates, money will not be a problem at all!

And you are not right about Çakır. First of all, its engine is not solid fuel engine. It will use a liquid-fueled Kale's KTJ 1750 turbojet engine. In addition, this missile can perform swarm attacks. In other words, there is something very new in turkish sun.

Last edited:
TB3 will get a very light cruisemissile with several hunderd kilometers of range. Selcuk Bayraktar is talking about a torpeda for the TB3! Even sonaboys, the name of the missile is Kemankes!

The doctrine is like this, TB3 will able to attack and defence with this torpedo.
I doubt it as TB 3 is not that big as compared to TB 2.

I doubt it as TB 3 is not that big as compared to TB 2.
it's much bigger, it needs bigger wings and the stronger PD170 engine to take off from such a short deck and STILL carry more payload.

It'll very likely get the PD222 engine at some point.

out of my pocket, why do you come with stupid questions?
It is so stupid that half the turkish people is struggling with incredible inflation.

First of all, its engine is not solid fuel engine. It will use a liquid-fueled Kale's KTJ 1750 turbojet engine. In addition, this missile can perform swarm attacks. In other words, there is something very new in turkish sun.
Don't see air intake. May be a ventral one ?

Didn't know you could launch MM40 Blk. 2 from a UAV lol

What a stupid thing to say
MM40 can be launch from a Helo, a maritime patrol plane, a fighter. Why not a UAV? What a stupid answer you made :sick:

MM40 can be launch from a Helo, a maritime patrol plane, a fighter. Why not a UAV? What a stupid answer you made :sick:
Check out the weight of Çakır missile and then of any Exocet... you will find out who's the actual stupid.

Attachments

• 235790.jpg
    235790.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Check out the weight of Çakır missile and then of any Exocet... you will find out who's the actual stupid.
Check out the weight of the explosiv load. One is able to sunk a frigate, the other is a toy.

So where is the air intake(s) ? Is it a air breath engine?
I added a photo, didn't you see the air intake? It can be seen under the missile.

The thickest thing seen in the back of the missile in the photo is the booster. Kale's KTJ 1750 engine, which runs on liquid fuel, is positioned before the booster. This engine broke the world record for thrust, by compare weight&size, of course. I am also attaching a test video of the engine.

You can also see the air intake&booster of the missile at 5:00 in this video.

@BON PLAN;

This missile is a potentially very dangerous missile. Because it can be same time launched from many many platforms and it can organize swarm attacks through inter-missiles EW resistant communication.

Yes, maybe one of them alone cannot sink a ship, but 3-4 Çakır missiles hitting the same point will easily sink any ship. This Çakır missile it's a weapon that I certainly wouldn't want my enemies to have! To call it "a toy/firecracker" would be a big fatal mistake.

By the way, the warhead carried by the missile is 70 kg around. Even if a ship that is hit by only one Çakır missile does not sink, she will be out of war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom