What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Lol,hey "professor",go read a bit about the Aramco attack and what the experts said about it. If you want to discuss it,I can c/p you some things,but you won't like it. You won't know what to say and you'll go back to repeating "But 100 years ago..."

READ waiter Foinikas

Why U.S. Patriot missiles failed to stop drones and cruise missiles attacking Saudi oil sites

Yeah Photon torpedos and Plasma torpedos. Full speed,captain!

Typical stupid post as always

Turkiye suddenly showed 1 of 40 new missile projects and that was enough to turn Greek dream into nightmare

enjoy with TAYFUN Ballistic Missile ...
and when Turkiye suddenly show the RAMJET powered supersonic Cruise Missile to the whole world ,, Greeks again will be shocked

or when Turkiye suddenly show 500 km Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile to the whole world ,, Greeks again will be shocked

READ waiter Foinikas

Why U.S. Patriot missiles failed to stop drones and cruise missiles attacking Saudi oil sites
The Abqaiq oil facility was protected by three Skyguard short-range air defense batteries.[14] Neither the Skyguards nor the other Saudi air-defense weapons — MIM-104 Patriot and Shahine (Crotale) — are known to have brought down any of the attacking weapons. A CNBC report offered multiple potential explanations, including that Patriot is optimized for interceping "high-altitude ballistic missiles" and that the Saudi troops operating the defenses "have 'low readiness, low competence, and are largely inattentive.'"[14] The Guardian newspaper wrote that the defenses "would likely have been pointed across the Gulf towards Iran and south towards Yemen, but at least some of the missiles and drones are believed to have struck from the west."[15] On 26 September 2019 Defense News published remarks by the Israeli air and missile defense expert Uzi Rubin, in which he characterized the Abqaiq–Khurais attack as "a kind of 'Pearl Harbor,'” saying "it will spark a lot of solutions” to the tactic of using unmanned aerial vehicle swarms plus low-altitude, high-speed cruise missiles.[16]

Is it a concidence that Emiratis and Israelis had successes with the Patriot? Or that the Patriot in total did quite well in Saudi Arabia,despite the masses of ballistic missiles and drones launched at various areas?

Last edited:
Saudi troops operating the defenses "have 'low readiness, low competence, and are largely inattentive.

what a stupid comment

Saudi PATRIOT AD Systems always intercepted Ballistic Missiles which were fired from Yemen

PATRIOT to protect against Ballistic Missiles that arc high up into the exo-atmosphere at immense speeds and long distances.

but Kamikaze Drone and Cruise Missile attack is another story

Air attacks by low-flying kamikaze Drones and Cruise Missiles are exactly the types of systems the U.S. is having trouble defending against after years of focusing on longer-range threats.

Two threats that have grown significantly these days — low-flying kamikaze Drones and ground skimming cruise missiles

Drones and Cruise Missiles can be detected by Radar, but they tend to have small radar signatures and can fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range and thus opportunities to fire on them from far away.

They also are easy to maneuver, allowing them to hit the coverage gaps between Radars and Patriot batteries

what a stupid comment

Saudi PATRIOT AD Systems always intercepted Ballistic Missiles which were fired from Yemen

PATRIOT to protect against Ballistic Missiles that arc high up into the exo-atmosphere at immense speeds and long distances.

but Kamikaze Drone and Cruise Missile attack is another story

Air attacks by low-flying kamikaze Drones and Cruise Missiles are exactly the types of systems the U.S. is having trouble defending against after years of focusing on longer-range threats.

Two threats that have grown significantly these days — low-flying kamikaze Drones and ground skimming cruise missiles

Drones and Cruise Missiles can be detected by Radar, but they tend to have small radar signatures and can fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range and thus opportunities to fire on them from far away.

They also are easy to maneuver, allowing them to hit the coverage gaps between Radars and Patriot batteries

Stupid comment? Go educate yourself and then come back. You shouldn't be here.

On April 27, 2017, another Syrian UAV was shot down by an Israeli Patriot battery which fired two missiles against the target.[99] On September 19, 2017, a Hezbollah intelligence drone was shot down as it tried infiltrating Israel through the Golan border.[100]

In a similar incident, in the afternoon of July 11, 2018, an Israeli Patriot missile shot down a drone which was approaching Israel from Syria.[102]

With a third engagement in a few days, in the afternoon of July 13, 2018, an Israeli Patriot missile shot down a drone which was approaching Israel from Syria.[103]

On 16 July 2021, the US Army used a battery of Patriot missiles in the Talisman Sabre exercise in the Shoalwater Bay Training Area in Queensland, Australia.[116] The US Army test fired Patriot PAC2 interceptor missiles and successfully intercepted target drones.[117]

Stupid comment? Go educate yourself and then come back. You shouldn't be here.

look who is talking ? ignorant waiter Foinikas who said CROTALE AD System can intercept TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles

Israel is tiny country .. so easy to protect Israel
and Israel use even Infrared E/O systems to detect small Drones

In a similar incident, in the afternoon of July 11, 2018, an Israeli Patriot missile shot down a drone which was approaching Israel from Syria.[102]

With a third engagement in a few days, in the afternoon of July 13, 2018, an Israeli Patriot missile shot down a drone which was approaching Israel from Syria.[103]

that was swarm attack by 25 Cruise Missiles and Kamikaze Drones with small radar signatures and fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range and thus opportunities to fire on them from far away.

Israel is tiny country .. so easy to protect Israel
and Israel use even Infrared E/O systems to detect small Drones
Hey man,if it makes you feel better thinking that Greece can't defend,ok you can think about it.

Day and night you are like "tiny Greece,tiny Greece" and you compare "regional superpower Turkiye" with tiny Greece.
You have trouble with USA,Iran,even Russia sometimes and all you do is post maps of how much "tiny Greece" is in range of your missiles.

that was swarm attack by 25 Cruise Missiles and Kamikaze Drones with small radar signatures and fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range and thus opportunities to fire on them from far away.

That's why one uses a layered Air Defence.

When it comes to Yemen

"The 2018 UN Panel of Experts report cites 55 “confirmed or reported” intercepts of Houthi missiles between 2015-2017.94The CSIS database tracked reports of 57 reported intercepts during the 2015-2017 period and over 162 reported intercepts as of April 2020."

Rejecting of course the Raytheon and other American claims of "100% success",this is pretty darn good.

Hey man,if it makes you feel better thinking that Greece can't defend,ok you can think about it.

its reality
Turkiye is not buying missiles , but producing

415 SOM , 200 CAKIR , 300 KUZGUN-TJ missiles = Game over !

Even I am not talking about hundreds of SLAM-ER , HARM , HARPOON Block-II , POPEYE , JSOW , KGK-LR , YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN , ATACMS , TRLG-230 , TRG-300 , KARGI , SIMSEK , TOLUN-IIR , ATMACA

also CENK , GEZGIN , AKBABA missiles on the way

Day and night you are like "tiny Greece,tiny Greece" and you compare "regional superpower Turkiye" with tiny Greece.
You have trouble with USA,Iran,even Russia sometimes and all you do is post maps of how much "tiny Greece" is in range of your missiles.

I am not compare Turkiye with Greece
I just show everyone what about Greek military power to wake up daydreamer Greeks

really do you think Greece can beat Turkiye in a war ?

I also opened a thread for IDLIB/Syria against Russia backed ASSAD Regime+Iran+Hezbolah

Turkish Military Power to harm PKK/YPG , ASSAD , IRGC , Hezbolah in Syria

I am not compare Turkiye with Greece
I just show everyone what about Greek military power to wake up daydreamer Greeks
In effect you are comparing Greece with Turkey.

BeFunky-collage(46).jpg

really do you think Greece can beat Turkiye in a war ?
Depends on the duration of the war. One week? One month? More than that? In the long-run,we can't. In a short war,we could defend and make you bleed.

Besides,our doctrine is purely defensive.

Depends on the duration of the war. One week? One month? More than that? In the long-run,we can't. In a short war,we could defend and make you bleed.

You are dreaming about hit and run tactic as terrorists

Only 24 hours and no more Greek Jet Hangars , Air Bases , AD Systems , Hellenic Navy

Only one week and Islands which are 2-10-30 km away from Turkish mainland will be Turkish again

And I am not compare tiny-weak Greece with regional power Turkiye
I just show your place

You are dreaming about hit and run tactic as terrorists

Only 24 hours and no more Greek Jet Hangars , Air Bases , AD Systems , Hellenic Navy

Only one week and Islands which are 2-10-30 km away from Turkish mainland will be Turkish again

And I am not compare tiny-weak Greece with regional power Turkiye
I just show your place
You keep having this idea in your mind,that we will start the war.

No,that's why I mentioned that our doctrine is defensive.

I'm talking about Turkey attacking and our Armed Forces defending.

As for the trash talk you always make,it's the scenario that plays in your mind all the time,the line that you c/p in every thread,endlessly in a loop: Only 24 hours and no more Greek Jet Hangars , Air Bases , AD Systems , Hellenic Navy

That's theory.

I just proved that you keep comparing Greece and Turkey. And you keep doing it,every time you put Hellenic and Turkish equipment inventories side by side.

Now,stop avoiding the question and answer:

How old are you?

As for the trash talk you always make,it's the scenario that plays in your mind all the time,the line that you c/p in every thread,endlessly in a loop: Only 24 hours and no more Greek Jet Hangars , Air Bases , AD Systems , Hellenic Navy

Turkiye has the 2nd biggest fire power in NATO , after USA

in 1996

12 Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island ...and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island

And Americans said to Greeks that the TURKS captured Island and It wasn't until 4 hours later when the Greeks noticed this when a Greek helicopter took off at 5:30 am from the Greek Frigate for reconnaissance

during the mission , Turkiye used Electronic Warfare attack on Greek Helicopter over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died in crash (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos).

and Greek admiral Hristos Limberis resigned in 1996

I just proved that you keep comparing Greece and Turkey. And you keep doing it,every time you put Hellenic and Turkish equipment inventories side by side.

I opened threads , when somebody dream to fight against Turkiye

"Turkish Military Power to harm PKK/YPG , ASSAD , İran , Hezbolah in Syria"

and now Greece is dreaming about fighting Turkiye
and I open threads to show your place in front of Turkiye

Turkiye has the 2nd biggest fire power in NATO , after USA

in 1996

12 Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island ...and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island

And Americans said to Greeks that the TURKS captured Island and It wasn't until 4 hours later when the Greeks noticed this when a Greek helicopter took off at 5:30 am from the Greek Frigate for reconnaissance

during the mission , Turkiye used Electronic Warfare attack on Greek Helicopter over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died in crash (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos).

and Greek admiral Hristos Limberis resigned in 1996

I opened threads , when somebody dream to fight against Turkiye

"Turkish Military Power to harm PKK/YPG , ASSAD , İran , Hezbolah in Syria"

and now Greece is dreaming about fighting Turkiye
and I open threads to show your place in front of Turkiye
Re malaka....stop repeating yourself.

Don't you have the IQ to understand that you become boring and tiresome?

Re malaka....stop repeating yourself.

Beyinsiz Malaka .. reality hurts daydreamer Greeks
keep dreaming with your tiny Greece

an Ant hidding behind USA-France and wants to fight against a Lion ...

Trolling
Only ignorant waiter Foinikas said CROTALE can stop TAYFUN Ballistic Missile
learn about military , before terrorize Turkish missile thread

and Greeks still living in their fanstasy world ...
wake up .. this is 2022 , not 2000s

Turkiye has developed its own BORA , TAYFUN , SOM , KARA-ATMACA , KARGI , SIMSEK Ballistic-Cruise Missiles , Anti-radiation Kamikaze Drones

also CENK , GEZGIN , CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , KGK-LR and AKBABA Missiles on the way

Greek PATRIOTs will be busy to intercept KARGI anti-radiation Drones with RF seeker
also 200 km SIMSEK and KARGI kamikaze Drones with E/O Camera
and 300 km GOKSUNGUR JEMSAH supersonic decoy Drone to fool PATRIOT AD Systems

Greece has only 325 PATRIOT Missiles while Turkiye produce more 415 SOM Cruise Missiles
( Turkiye had only 50 SLAM-ER air launched Cruise Missiles in 2000s and zero BORA - TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles in 2000s )

TANAGRA Air Base hosts Rafale Jets and so easy to hit Jet Hangars at Tanagra Air Base

Greece can not stop Turkish missile fire power

even only 28 İranian made Cruise Missiles and Kamikaze Drones were enough to hit ARAMCO Facilities in S.Arabia .... PATRIOT AD Systems could not stop it

even cost effective KUZGUN-TJ Missile will be enough to hit Greek PATRIOT AD Systems

1 KUZGUN-TJ Missile = max $100.000
1 PATRIOT Missile = $2-3 million

180+ km KUZGUN-TJ Missile with IIR or RF seeker
View attachment 896467

TAYFUN is already in service for years

now CENK and GEZGIN Missiles are coming

Turkiye doesnt show its full of power .... ROKETSAN has 40 missile projects which unknow by Other Countries
A so called peacefull nation with so many weapons and so less bread for the people....
A so called peacefuull nation with a so called peacefull religion....

Back
Top Bottom