What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

How many helmets on Turkish F35? Oh shit... my bad.... not F35 for Turkey....

We have our own Aselsan HELMET for Fighter Jets and Attack Helicopters

only 4 Countries in NATO

USA Collins Aerospace
Turkiye Aselsan
The UK BAE Systems
France Thales

Special Helmet from ASELSAN for the TFX Fighter Jet

-- To provide a sense of use as if the Aircraft does not have a fuselage
-- Color screen and digital night vision technologies ( the first time in the system )
-- Binocular (two optical channels) and viewfinder reflective
-- Color-specific groupings (friend, foe, etc.) can be made in the symbology information
-- A hybrid (optical-inertial) system is designed as a head tracking system
-- ANR-Active Noise Reduction) technology
-- The image obtained by using high-precision line of sight information from the 360-degree image created by the electro-optical systems

1668002812177.png

Aselsan AVCI Helmet is already in service for T-129 Attack Helicopters
1668002866449.png

Turkiye is one of 4 top technology countries in NATO
USA,UK,Turkiye,France

and tiny Greece is nothing

know your place and stop terrorize Turkish threads
What kind of inferiority complex do you have,that you consider comments on your threads as "terrorizing"?

There you go again,bragging about Turkish power,yet again you compare it with Greece. You don't dare make a thread to compare "regional superpower Turkiye" with Russia,Iran,Saudi Arabia,USA or China.

It's always "tiny,weak Greece". That shows another complex of yours.

BeFunky-collage(26).jpg

What kind of inferiority complex do you have,that you consider comments on your threads as "terrorizing"?

What kind of inferiority complex do you have
I am not running to terrorize threads about Greece

since 2021 you and your false flagger troll team are running to terrorize my threads and other threads about Turkiye

wth are you and your false flagger troll team doing here ?
liar Greeks can not develop even anti-Tank missile , still terrorize Turkish missile thread with their lies

There you go again,bragging about Turkish power,yet again you compare it with Greece. You don't dare make a thread to compare "regional superpower Turkiye" with Russia,Iran,Saudi Arabia,USA or China.

I am not compare tiny Greece with regional power Turkiye
Greece is an ant in front of Turkiye

Greece is dreaming about fighting Turkiye and you Greeks are crying on every Turkish thread

I just showing your place to everyone on PDF

Our rival is France in Syria,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean
even France is nothing without USA in front of Turkiye in Syria,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

France doesnt have power and influance to match with Turkiye in Syria,Libya ,Caucasia, Balkans and Eastern Mediterranean

Greece , S.Arabia , Egypt are nothing without USA-France
they can not develop even a cruise missile

and İran is nothing without Russia in Syria
even FSA kicked İran+ASSAD Regime but in 2015 Iran cried for helping from Russia

our ex-vassals Greece,Egypt,İran,S.Arabia are not our rivals which are nothing without USA-France or Russia

Last edited:
It's always "tiny,weak Greece". That shows another complex of yours.

Turkiye is one of 4 top technology countries in NATO
USA,UK,Turkiye,France

and tiny Greece is nothing .. know your place
Egypt and S.Arabia also can not develop even anti-Tank missile

I just compare Turkiye with the UK , France and USA in NATO

5th gen Anti-Tank Missile

Turkiye : OMTAS
France : MMP
Greece : nothing
Egypt : nothing
S.Arabia : nothing

Anti-Tank Missile for Attack Helicopters
USA : Hellfire
Turkiye : MIZRAK/UMTAS
Germany : HOT-3

Guided MLRS
USA : HIMARS
Turkiye : TRG/TRLG-122 , TRG-TRLG-230 , TRG-300

Land based Ballistic Missile
Turkiye : YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN

Land based Cruise Missile
USA : BMG-109G
Turkiye : KARA-ATMACA .... ( also GEZGIN under development )

MANPADS
USA : STINGER
Turkiye : SUNGUR
France : MISTRAL

Low Altitude Air Defense System
Turkiye : HISAR-A
France : CROTALE

Medium Altitude Air Defense System
Turkiye : HISAR-O
Germany : IRIS-T SL
France : MICA VL
UK : SKY SABRE

High Altitude Air Defense System
USA : PATRIOT
Turkiye : SIPER
France-Italy : SAMP-T

WVR Air to Air Missile
USA : AIM-9x
Turkiye : BOZDOGAN
France : MICA
Germany : IRIS-T
UK : ASRAAM

BVR Air to Air Missile
USA : AIM-120
Turkiye : GOKDOGAN .. ( also GOKHAN under development )
Europe : METEOR

Air Launched Cruise Missile
USA : AGM-86 , AGM-158
Turkiye : SOM ... ( also CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ under development )
Germany : TAURUS
UK-France-Italy : SCALP
Norway : JSM

Anti Ship Missile
USA : HARPOON
Turkiye : ATMACA
France : EXOCET
Norway : NSM
Italy : TESEO

since 2021 you and your false flagger troll team
For the 100th time,I don't have a troll team. People reply to your nonsense on their own.

I am not compare tiny Greece with regional power Turkiye
Greece is an ant in front of Turkiye
If Greece is an "ant",then stop making threads comparing Greece and Turkey? Unless you don't feel secure about Turkey's strength?

Greece is dreaming about fighting Turkiye and you Greeks are crying on every Turkish thread
Like I told you yesterday,Greece is not "dreaming" of fighting Turkey. Greece does not want a war.

It's the other way around. Your government has a warmongering rhetoric and threatens every day.

Greece , S.Arabia , Egypt are nothing without USA-France
they can not develop even a cruise missile
Then why don't you make a thread to compare Turkey and USA?

and İran is nothing without Russia in Syria
even FSA kicked İran+ASSAD Regime but in 2015 Iran cried for helping from Russia
Then why don't you make a thread to compare Turkey with Russia?

our ex-vassals Greece,Egypt,İran,S.Arabia are not our rivals which are nothing without USA-France or Russia
Ex-vassals? Because you conquered the area for 400 years? You know how many hands the Middle-East has changed?

For the 100th time,I don't have a troll team. People reply to your nonsense on their own.

Not people but only your anti-Turkiye troll team ( same users and their false flagger accounts )

I have 100% true posts to show Turkish defense industry
and no any fake project or news

My posts hurts anti-Turkiye troll team including you .. therefore you terrorize Turkish threads

If Greece is an "ant",then stop making threads comparing Greece and Turkey? Unless you don't feel secure about Turkey's strength?

then stop dreaming fighting Turkiye
then stop barking like American fino to provoke Turkiye

even Greek PM cried in USA , please dont give F-16V to Turkiye

I just showing your place and power to everyone on PDF
Greece is an ant in front of Turkiye .. nothing else

Turks even spent $66 billion to buy 380 new plane for Turkish Airlines between 2013-2023
Turks even spent $50 billion for over 3,5 million Syrian refugees
Turks spent trillion dollars to modernize Turkiye in the last 20 years

you pray for ERDOGAN who spent trillion dollars for public projects instead of military

Then why don't you make a thread to compare Turkey and USA?

I made a thread to compare Turkiye with The UK,France,Germany

USA is hyper power which is stronger than even all Europe combined
USA is hyper power which has bigger defense budget than Europe+China+Russia+India

We Turks knows our place ... we are not daydreamer Greek

Ex-vassals? Because you conquered the area for 400 years? You know how many hands the Middle-East has changed?

I care only Turkish rule over the Middle-East in the last 1.000 years
Seljuks,Ottomans and other Turkish Dynasties

and Nobody ruled we Turks in history

Last edited:
Not people but only your anti-Turkiye troll team ( same users and their false flagger accounts )

I have 100% true posts to show Turkish defense industry
and no any fake project or news
Lol! Numerous people have debunked your "news",but you completely ignore them and keep posting the same things.

then stop dreaming fighting Turkiye
Are you retarded? Didn't I just say that Greece does not want a war?

even Greek PM cried in USA , please dont give F-16V to Turkiye
Only in your mind,did he cry. If anything,the ones complaining like babies for a year now are Erdogan and Akar. About the Rafale and the FDI and now with the F-16Vs.

Greece is an ant in front of Turkiye .. nothing else
It's idiotic comments like this,that provoke people to reply to your threads. DON'T complain about them "terrorizing" your threads when you make such flamebait comments.

USA is hyper power which is stronger than even all Europe combined
USA is hyper power which has bigger defense budget than Europe+China+Russia+India
On the contrary,you bark all day that Turkiye can defeat USA in a war,that nobody can defeat Turkiye,that an invasion by USA,Russia,EU or even China...can be defeated by "80,000,000 brave Turkish army" etc. etc.

Lol! Numerous people have debunked your "news",but you completely ignore them and keep posting the same things.

same ignorant troll team Foinikas , Artikas , retaxis , iblini , and other false flagger troll accounts

only lying , trolling and terrorize Turkish threads

zero military knowledge

Are you retarded? Didn't I just say that Greece does not want a war?

We dont care about you who is nothing

Greece illegally arming Islands
Greece illegally acts in the Eastern Mediterranean
USA deployed thousands of Tanks,IFV,AFVs and hundreds of Helicopters in Greece against Turkiye

and Greek PM , MOD and FM provoke Turkiye and saying we are ready for fighting

tiny Greece hidding behind USA-France and barking

Only in your mind,did he cry. If anything,the ones complaining like babies for a year now are Erdogan and Akar. About the Rafale and the FDI and now with the F-16Vs.

USA , France , Greece are crying about S400s since 2019 which can turn Greek Jets including Rafales into crap of metal

and Greek PM cried in USA , please dont give F-16V to Turkiye

also only a few hours and no more 3 FDI Frigates

Last edited:
It's idiotic comments like this,that provoke people to reply to your threads. DON'T complain about them "terrorizing" your threads when you make such flamebait comments.

Idiotic comments belongs to jealous Greeks Foinikas , Artikas who said Turkish missiles are copy

you have started terrorize thread and provoke Turkish users

brainwashed idiots by liar Greek media
even a stupid Greek general said N.Korea gave TAYFUN Ballistic Missile to Turkiye

liar and lazy Greeks , if your Greece develop nothing its your problem
stop lying for defamation the Turkish defense industry

Aselsan,Roketsan,Meteksan,Tubitak-Sage and KALE-Aero spent billion dollars to develop everything for Turkish missile technology in the last 20 years

On the contrary,you bark all day that Turkiye can defeat USA in a war,that nobody can defeat Turkiye,that an invasion by USA,Russia,EU or even China...can be defeated by "80,000,000 brave Turkish army" etc. etc.

You barking all day that USA-Russia can defeat Turkiye in a week

and I said that war is not computer game .. we have seen USA-Russia in Vietnam , Afghanistan in 20 years

and now Military super power Russia could not defeat weak Ukraine even in 9 months ..
still you barking that USA-Russia can defeat Turkiye in a week

Yes nobody can defeat Turks in Turkish soil ....
first go and defeat weak poor Afghanistan,Vietnam,Ukraine .. then come to dream about to defeat Turkiye

Last edited:
Rafale is not superior to Eurofighter ....
During trainings Rafale was always superior to EF2000, at such a point that RAF didn't want to train against us for years.

Even when at the RAF request the weapon system of rafale was shortened (ie as a Russian mig 29 level, without active seeker missile), we aways win but with less margin.
Muslim sorcery kicked your asss in Syria,Libya and Karabakh
In Lybia wasn't a air turkish base which was bombed without any loss to the attacker, despite a marvellous turkish SAM system ?

Qatari Eurofighter Tranche 3+ beat Rafale in WVR combat
LOL. First qatar EF2000 was delivered in august. It is so new that you will have no difficulty to give us a fresh source my dear. Or is it another bull shit news from your small brain?

During trainings Rafale was always superior to EF2000, at such a point that RAF didn't want to train against us for years.

Even when at the RAF request the weapon system of rafale was shortened (ie as a Russian mig 29 level, without active seeker missile), we aways win but with less margin.

In Lybia wasn't a air turkish base which was bombed without any loss to the attacker, despite a marvellous turkish SAM system ?

LOL. First qatar EF2000 was delivered in august. It is so new that you will have no difficulty to give us a fresh source my dear. Or is it another bull shit news from your small brain?
I showed him the introduction dates of both the Rafale and the Eurofighter and he completely ignored it. Before that,he kept barking "Old Rafale,old Rafale!". After that,all he could say is "false flagger troll team".

Al Watiya was bombed and they couldn't do anything about that. All they could do was threaten with military action,afterwards.

Keep dreaming with your Rafale and your small brain

Its fresh news
Qatari EF Typhoon Tranche 3+ beat Rafale and F-15

Also QEAF AlDhariat Squadron pilots stated the new ECRS radar is already delivering significant tactical advantage, allowing Eurofighter pilots to track targets at greater range, launch their missiles & 'jump into the notch' whilst maintaining missile guidance.

superior Eurofighter Tranche 3+
1668081074868.png

inferior Rafale
1668081117720.png

Al Watiya was bombed and they couldn't do anything about that. All they could do was threaten with military action,afterwards.

Pathetic losers are happy to hit 40 year old HAWK Air Defense System

AL WATIYA bombed by Turkish TB-2 UCAVs
Turkiye and GNA took Al Watiya Air Base from France - Egypt - The UAE backed HAFTAR and WAGNER Forces

still Turkish Forces are in Al Watiya Air Base

I showed him the introduction dates of both the Rafale and the Eurofighter and he completely ignored it. Before that,he kept barking "Old Rafale,old Rafale!". After that,all he could say is "false flagger troll team".

Yes old Rafale

as I said old Rafale is not 5th gen stealth F-35

so easy to turn Rafale into crap of metal by S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems

Last edited:
Pathetic losers are happy to hit 40 year old HAWK Air Defense System

AL WATIYA bombed by Turkish TB-2 UCAVs
Turkiye and GNA took Al Watiya Air Base from France - Egypt - The UAE backed HAFTAR and WAGNER Forces

still Turkish Forces are in Al Watiya Air Base
Koral super EW system? N'oldu? Early warning? No Turkish response? Conclusion: Bandit Turkey was kicked

Yes old Rafale

as I said old Rafale is not 5th gen stealth F-35

so easly to turn Rafale into crap of metal by S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems
Oh now you're back at F-35 since the comparison with Eurofighter failed miserably,huh?

😂 😂 😂

KORAL is not Air Defense System .. İdiot
that was 40 year old HAWK Air Defense System

and TB-2 UCAVs bombed Al Watiya and PANTSIR Air Defense Systems could do nothing

and loser HAFTAR lost Al Watiya ,,, now Turkish Forces and GNA in Al Watiya

Oh now you're back at F-35 since the comparison with Eurofighter failed miserably,huh?

Eurofighter is better than Rafale
Qatari Eurofighter beat Rafale and F-15
German Eurofighter beat F-22

Eurofighter has better radar , better IRST , better HELMET for WVR combat , better high altitude performance, better thrust to weight ratio , better sudden maneuvering energy and better sustainable maneuvering energy for dog fight to compare with French-Greek Rafales

and we were talking about S400 , SIPER against old Rafale
And I said always old Rafale is not stealth F-35

S400 and SIPER easly can turn both Rafale and Eurofighter into crap of metal

KORAL is not Air Defense System .. İdiot
that was 40 year old HAWK Air Defense System
No shit Sherlock! You're the one presenting KORAL as the ultimate weapon,that can jam anything and have the enemies miss and get confused here and there..
Eurofighter is better than Rafale
Qatari Eurofighter beat Rafale and F-15
German Eurofighter beat F-22
You know that various Air Forces and jet fighters beat others often,right? Or do you need to be taught that?

If you're taking exercises as a fact,then prepare to accept HAF superiority because our pilots have been awarded Top Gun and other distinctions during NATO exercises,numerous times. While Turkey...potatoes.

and we were talking about S400 , SIPER against old Rafale
And I said always old Rafale is not stealth F-35
Rafale has stealth elements,go educate yourself.

S400 and SIPER easly can turn both Rafale and Eurofighter into crap of metal
Ok professor,tell that to pilots and let's see the reactions.

and TB-2 UCAVs bombed Al Watiya and PANTSIR Air Defense Systems could do nothing
Yeah,turned off Pantsir are known not to do anything,just like your coffee machine won't make coffee when it's turned off.
and loser HAFTAR lost Al Watiya ,,, now Turkish Forces and GNA in Al Watiya
Loser GNA and Turkish forces got bombed so muchin al Watiya,it became synonymous to Turkish defeat ;)

Back
Top Bottom