Turkish Members Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
As for now we can't use PM (even with our friends) and asking for simple questions like " who's the guy in your avatar" or "which city do you live in" just litters the thread.

Another reason is, i observed that our Turkish brothers who are borned and living in Europe have a great knowledge about Turkey but in some certain specific issues they have little.

So we can use this thread to swap ideas and knowledge for non-defence related topics.

What say you.

@revojam @T-123456 @TurAr @@[USER=38977]BordoEnes[/USER] @mehmeTcc @Neptune @madmusti @FireFistAce @BronzePlaque @what @Oublious @LegionnairE @Axa- @XILLAX @Yuuki @cabatli_53
@Deno We need our mod to pay special attention to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
U can use threads like whatever ,to casualy chit chat but a thread of your own is good too!

Good that you created it here! No Turkish member seems to be interested yet!

Good that you created it here! No Turkish member seems to be interested yet!

I suppose, nobody is here because we are still in the working ours. That said, i will get confused if nobody writes anything here, some of our members were complaning about PM issues.

nice idea... although it really sucks not to be able to pm, we could share ideas here.

Good - but keep it in English, Urdu or Punjabi language, so i can monitor your activity - :mod:

Good - but keep it in English, Urdu or Punjabi language, so i can monitor your activity - :mod:

computer-face.jpg

Im all for this ,posted before but the thread was gone.

Im all for this ,posted before but the thread was gone.

Yeap, i posted that one in the Turkish Section but been deleted with no explanation.

So i asked for an explanation/suggestion. Responce was:

Create a thread like that in Members Club and it wont be deleted!

Other sections are for Important discussion on issues not for "Hey who is that in your Avatar!"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/246302-turkish-members-club.html#ixzz2Qk5ev3FE

I wanted to ask you. Which city do you live in Holland ? I have been in holland in 2007. Visited Amsterdam and Appledorn. Me and my friends stayed with my friends relatives living in Appledorn. They were so friendly, hospitality, have same sense of humor. I thought "Turks are Turks no matter where". My impression about our kindred in Europe was like "Calm version of us"

As for now we can't use PM (even with our friends) and asking for simple questions like " who's the guy in your avatar" or "which city do you live in" just litters the thread.

Another reason is, i observed that our Turkish brothers who are borned and living in Europe have a great knowledge about Turkey but in some certain specific issues they have little.

So we can use this thread to swap ideas and knowledge for non-defence related topics.

What say you.

@revojam @T-123456 @TurAr @@[USER=38977]BordoEnes[/USER] @mehmeTcc @Neptune @madmusti @FireFistAce @BronzePlaque @what @Oublious @LegionnairE @Axa- @XILLAX @Yuuki @cabatli_53
@Deno We need our mod to pay special attention to this thread.

Well, despite all aggressions; I think you started a good topic. We should know each other instead of fighting just for political animals. So buddy, you start first, introduce yourself !!! :)

Yeap, i posted that one in the Turkish Section but been deleted with no explanation.

So i asked for an explanation/suggestion. Responce was:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/246302-turkish-members-club.html#ixzz2Qk5ev3FE

I wanted to ask you. Which city do you live in Holland ? I have been in holland in 2007. Visited Amsterdam and Appledorn. Me and my friends stayed with my friends relatives living in Appledorn. They were so friendly, hospitality, have same sense of humor. I thought "Turks are Turks no matter where". My impression about our kindred in Europe was like "Calm version of us"
Well i live in a small city called Venlo,its on the border with Germany and near Belgium so its easy for me to go to other countries.
The calm version?
Maybe your relatives are calm,but Turks in Europe are not calm(in evry sense of the word).
Turks here are just like the Turks in Turkey,a bit harder due to society in Europe.
We have to be better in our jobs then the natives(in Holland they dont like us that much especialy when Wilders a rightwing politician who comes from my city started his political party).
The big cities like Amsterdam,Rotterdam,Utrecht,Den Haag are ok but here in the south its harder.
Personaly i never had any problems.
Are you from Ankara or migrated there from another city?
Im from Gulsehir(Nevsehir).

Well i live in a small city called Venlo,its on the border with Germany and near Belgium so its easy for me to go to other countries.
The calm version?
Maybe your relatives are calm,but Turks in Europe are not calm(in evry sense of the word).
Turks here are just like the Turks in Turkey,a bit harder due to society in Europe.
We have to be better in our jobs then the natives(in Holland they dont like us that much especialy when Wilders a rightwing politician who comes from my city started his political party).
The big cities like Amsterdam,Rotterdam,Utreacht,Den Haag are ok but here in the south its harder.
Personaly i never had any problems.
Are you from Ankara or migrated there from another city?
Im from Gulsehir(Nevsehir).

though he's offline, what's your job in there? (I was in the Netherlands also) :)

I do import export(special wood sorts for interieur design,furniture etc..)
I buy them in South America(Suriname)and sell them in Europe and Turkey.
But bussiness is slow due to economy,thinking of starting something in Turkey havent decided yet.
What do you do?

@T-123456

Good for you. I wish you a good carrier. Well me, I'm 19. I'm a former Naval Cadet from Heybeliada Naval High School. I left it by the middle of this february. But now, i'm supposed to graduate to university but I'm at 3rd class + also studied a prep class in Heybeliada. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom