What's new

Turkish first aircraft carrier on fire VIDEO

Turkish first aircraft carrier on fire VIDEO
STEPAN KOTCHERGANews
April 30, 2019 6:39 am

Fire erupted on board of Turkish first aircraft carrier TCG ANADOLU (L-408), which is under construction in dry dock at Sedef Shipyard, Tuzla, Turkey, late at night Apr 29 or early in the morning Apr 30. Fire said to occur inside ship’s bow compartments. As of morning Apr 30, firefighting was still continuing.

Turkish Navy TCG Anadolu (L-408) amphibious assault ship (LHD) / light aircraft carrier, displacement around 26000 tons, up to 12 F-35Bs and 12 helicopters in “light aircraft carrier” configuration, keel laid 2018, to be launched 2019, to be commissioned in 2021.

https://maritimebulletin.net/2019/04/30/turkish-first-aircraft-carrier-on-fire-video/

no way they get F35

n7zgbhibbh9ya9uzvjbb-e1470987385465.jpg
Are those all cars?

I was banned a while ago posting on Turkish section, don't know if that ban was lifted or not. I assure you on this military oriented section, If any aircraft carriers catch fire, I will post it, even the Chinese ones.

As if the Chinese govt will let you know.... :lol: Chinese info on crashed jets coming out in trickles or after some years is an testimony to "transparency" in China...

Back
Top Bottom