What's new

China hints at carrier-borne airpower breakthrough

Stolen from China??? Was the 9 dashed line even bigger to encompass the Americas?

Is that how you are interpreting my statement about China not complaining we are stealing any of their stuff.
Stolen from rightful owners by genocide and massacring them.
You were talking about stealing things. I just gave you another big example.
I am not a fan of China but I am also not fan of any superiority complex.

How far is the so called 9 dashed line from China, how far Guam is from America?

So are you claiming we stole Guam from China now? Chamorros are Chinese descendents?

I like how you guys are dancing around my posit that China is not complaining a lot about the US stealing China's stuff by going on whataboutism land tangents that aren't even related to disputes with China.

What about 2 + 2 = 4???
What about most people in China are Chinese?

Last edited:
You were talking about stealing things.

yeah, from China

So far you have shown nothing but smokescreens in your posts. Good job!! So get your mouth out of their lap and try and give an intelligent answer to the question instead of a quick knee-jerk response.

Last edited:
yeah, from China

So far you have shown nothing but smokescreens in your posts. Good job!! So get your mouth out of their lap and try and give an intelligent answer to the question instead of a quick knee-jerk response.

You are losing almost everywhere. Don't be angry.

Stolen from China??? Was the 9 dashed line even bigger to encompass the Americas?

Is that how you are interpreting my statement about China not complaining we are stealing any of their stuff.
Stolen from rightful owners by genocide and massacring them.
You were talking about stealing things. I just gave you another big example.
I am not a fan of China but I am also not fan of any fake superiority complex.
yeah, from China

Poor soul.
So far I have only talked about foundations of USA and you are so much triggered and nervous.
What happens when I talk about USA invading and espionage in countless other countries just to steal their resources.
Not to mention USA was also involved in many technology stealing especially after WW2.

Mod needs to lock this thread.......

This article itself is straight up false and then it turns into a flame bait (If it was not the OP original discussion to begin with)
@LeGenD @waz

China is not a drama queen like US, we always know US has been hacking, stealing and spying on us.

Back
Top Bottom