What's new

Turkish Deputy Minister of National Defence: "We will be discussing with our Pakistani counterparts to officially include Pakistan in our jet program"

Have these people been sent officially by Paksiatn or they were hired independently by Turkey for their expertise in the filed?

Both these scenarios have completely different connotations to the so called - extensive cooperation.

It is much needed since need to review the feasibility of integrating other platforms and modifications based on our own requirements.

There must be Pakistani scientists who will take care of such stuff in Turkey once the project is signed. It should be officially only

Just go thru it, it is publicly online and available.... I could only say that almost three years of testing were done based on our requirements and integration of Indian and foreign-made types of equipment.

Another example is the Brahmos missile, It is developed in collaboration with Russia and India, and is based on a Russian cruise missile. Tested in India starting Russian engines and radars, and Indian-made parts.... Now the radar and engine have been replaced with Indian-made ones and also, other Russian made parts are being replace.

Joining a project is more useful if you can further replace the parts by locally made ones. Might will not be able to achieve 100%, but many things can be done.... As India did with the Su30 MKI and Brahmos.

Bengaluru: Irkut Corporation, a UAC member, which showcases the multi-role Su-30 MKI combat jets at the biennial air show, has announced that hi-tech components manufactured by Indian companies are being shipped as spares for the Su-30MKI/SM family of fighter aircraft to air forces across the world.
Was HAL only involved or other private Indian companies anwell?

Yes, 2d Thrust vectoring engines, sensor suite, israeli weapon integration just to name a few. it is said that the MKis are the epitome of flanker technology.
Damn I didn't know this, makes sense now why Indians were really happy about it.

Also what do you mean by sensor suite? I'm sure Russians also had one they designed

Then the collaboration had already started and now they are just making a formal announcement.
Good for Paksiatn.
What he stated is not confirmed by the way, I think they were hired, there wasn't any collaboration.

By the way there is literally maximum only 200 Pakistanis working there

So you weren't born when jf17 started...learn to wipe your behind before you joke about jf17.

Jog on little man..u have a lot to learn.
cry more, based off of what you're saying, maybe i should be the one teaching you boomer

India also has a greater talent pool than pakistan in many fields ... let's take cricket as an example...why do they lose to Pakistan?

Brains before keyboard

lol indian defence industry has achieved what you wet dream about yet you're still hyping up green painted chinese planes. ironically, the su30mki is probably more indian than the jf-17 is pakistani

The most likely scenario. Very good example I think.
Pakistan can also be given the responsibility for manufacturing certain parts of the Kaan to lower its cost.

Pakistan can also be given the responsibility for manufacturing certain parts of the Kaan to lower its cost.
I think this is what will happen, we will hopefully be a part of the supply chain, similar to how Turkey manufactured components of F-16/F-35. InshAllah.

Last edited:
I think they were hired, there wasn't any collaboration.
If they were hired directly then it can’t be called a collaboration yet. Just like NASA.
There are many Asians hired by NASA but it remains a US controlled and used entity.

Paksiatn would be able to call it a collaboration, only after it sends it‘s manpower officially. Collaboration for KAAN is the only option Paksiatn has, to get it’s hands on next gen fighter. Considering geopolitics, economics and technical capabilities.

If they were hired directly then it can’t be called a collaboration yet. Just like NASA.
There are many Asians hired by NASA but it remains a US controlled and used entity.

Paksiatn would be able to call it a collaboration, only after it sends it‘s manpower officially. Collaboration for KAAN is the only option Paksiatn has, to get it’s hands on next gen fighter. Considering geopolitics, economics and technical capabilities.
I think they have a Chinese option too, its called J-31 I think. They already bought J10 if am not wrong, so they do have two options. Not just the Turkish project

cry more, based off of what you're saying, maybe i should be the one teaching you boomer

lol indian defence industry has achieved what you wet dream about yet you're still hyping up green painted chinese planes. ironically, the su30mki is probably more indian than the jf-17 is pakistani
Mate get a toilet then come back and we took pakistan from India and yoh Hindus are still barking about the mighty Hindu expansion.

I think they have a Chinese option too
They may not get the option of partnering the way it may be offered with Turkey.

Outright purchase from China is definitely a possibility.

If Paksiatn desires to develop it’s own capabilities, then it should try to get into a partnership that gives good share of work and know how as well.

They may not get the option of partnering the way it may be offered with Turkey.

Outright purchase from China is definitely a possibility.

If Paksiatn desires to develop it’s own capabilities, then it should try to get into a partnership that gives good share of work and know how as well.
Given the monetary situation and Western behavior, Chinese planes are the best bet for them as of now. Things will change if Turkey manages to get it's indigenous engine running though.

Back
Top Bottom