What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

26030461110_6e085d8a5e_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131986175@N03/26030461110/

25835673603_564300f89c_b.jpg

What I've noticed about recent months that our Armed Force has improved the personnel military equipment. Our personnel used to be equipped with a G3 and a light vest and beret or a cap.. or usually helmets. But now I am seeing them with more better vest that is capable of carrying more mags and objects etc etc.. Helmets with rails or mountains or even has camo sheets on them..
Weapons having attachments.. like sights and others..
Our soldiers are now more capable because there equipment is upgraded..
Some of our Commando brigades are now using Opcore helmets..

There is much more that should be done until Turkish Armed Forces reach their full potential that they should... and I believe they will- both in equipment, experience and leadership.
For example Russians improved their armed forces a lot after suffering some heavy losses or at least bigger losses than expected in Georgia in 2008. Ukrainians are doing the same thing now after things that happened in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea. I believe we will do the same thing now and you can see it- defense industry is booming, technologically we are getting better and better which will eventually lead to gaining more strength to our army. Turkish armed forces of any kind need to get closer to the world standards and should follow the example of countries with the best militaries in the world.

Strong Army- Strong Turkey.

What I've noticed about recent months that our Armed Force has improved the personnel military equipment. Our personnel used to be equipped with a G3 and a light vest and beret or a cap.. or usually helmets. But now I am seeing them with more better vest that is capable of carrying more mags and objects etc etc.. Helmets with rails or mountains or even has camo sheets on them..
Weapons having attachments.. like sights and others..
Our soldiers are now more capable because there equipment is upgraded..
Some of our Commando brigades are now using Opcore helmets..
Our Armed Forces or just JÖH & PÖH ?

And i have a hunch that they are buying those gears by themselves.... @Neptune can clear our doubts for sure.

@Sinan

Yes they buy 'em by themselves.

Incorrect. Opscores, vests and even weapon sights are not personal purchases for JOH at least. This kit is not standard issue across whole military but high ranking commanders can organize equipment requisition for their units.

informed Tolga of this practice way back in 2009 when our commander had holographic sights shipped in for our whole unit as well as good quality armor.

Incorrect. Opscores, vests and even weapon sights are not personal purchases for JOH at least. This kit is not standard issue across whole military but high ranking commanders can organize equipment requisition for their units.

informed Tolga of this practice way back in 2009 when our commander had holographic sights shipped in for our whole unit as well as good quality armor.

Well, I remember that @Deno has said that sf units purchase those equipments by themselves. Maybe bulletproof vests are given by TSK but scopes, holographic sights etc are purchased by soldiers.

So if you're certain about that ok then ı am mistaken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom