What's new

Turkish Cypriots attack UN peacekeepers

Chuvashs,Pechenegs,Avars,Huns,Meskhetians and Turkmans from Oghuz Yabgu state are ancestors of modern Orghuz Turks of Balkans,Anatolia and Caucasus.. Uyghurs,Kazakhs and other slant eyed Kıpçak Turks are not related in this region.

Turkish Cypriots attack UN peacekeepers trying to halt road work inside divided Cyprus’ buffer zone​

NICOSIA, Cyprus (AP) — Angry Turkish Cypriots punched and kicked a group of international peacekeepers who obstructed crews working on a road that would encroach on a U.N.-controlled buffer zone in ethnically divided Cyprus, the U.N. said Friday.

It said the attack happened as peacekeepers stood in the way of work crews building a road to connect the village of Arsos, in the breakaway Turkish Cypriot north, with the mixed Greek Cypriot-Turkish Cypriot village of Pyla, inside the buffer zone and abutting the Greek Cypriot south, where the island’s internationally recognized government is seated.

A video seen by The Associated Press showed scores of Turkish Cypriots accosting a much smaller group of Slovak and British U.N. soldiers trying to hold them back from starting work inside the buffer zone. Some peacekeepers suffered blows to the face as they linked arms to push back the advancing Turkish Cypriots. Three soldiers had to be treated for minor injuries, the U.N. said.

Greece and Cyprus are fake countries and they should be annexed by Turkiye.

1692966609315.png

View attachment 948502.

Greece is not a fake country, Greece exists, is the cradle of europe along with italians (rome). But Cyprus is a south western asian island that belongs to turks, by culture, by proximity, by history, by common sense and by all reasons you can imagine.

It s a Turkiyeh decision to do or not to do, but they are legitimate.I prefer Greeks by talks helps to make a deal, and make a peacefull transfer to Turkiyeh.

Otomans were invaders of other peoples, so balkans and others are not turks in any way. Waving flags in stadiums does not give you a nationality. Turkiyeh is a great country, there is not need to be like the greeks and other invaders.

View attachment 948502.
Really?

hindi2.jpg

But Cyprus is a south western asian island that belongs to turks, by culture, by proximity, by history, by common sense and by all reasons you can imagine.
Again,wrong. Extremely wrong. By history it's been Greek since ancient times. By culture,the majority of the island are Greek Cypriots. By common sense,the island should be either Greek,independent or somehow divided.

It s a Turkiyeh decision to do or not to do, but they are legitimate.I prefer Greeks by talks helps to make a deal, and make a peacefull transfer to Turkiyeh.
How exactly are they "legitimate"? Are Indians legitimate to take all of Kashmir? Maybe Pakistani Punjab too?

Otomans were invaders of other peoples, so balkans and others are not turks in any way. Waving flags in stadiums does not give you a nationality. Turkiyeh is a great country, there is not need to be like the greeks and other invaders.
You just said that Ottomans were invaders of other peoples,only to contradict yourself by saying that Greeks are invaders.

Really?

View attachment 948510

Again,wrong. Extremely wrong. By history it's been Greek since ancient times. By culture,the majority of the island are Greek Cypriots. By common sense,the island should be either Greek,independent or somehow divided.

How exactly are they "legitimate"? Are Indians legitimate to take all of Kashmir? Maybe Pakistani Punjab too?

You just said that Ottomans were invaders of other peoples,only to contradict yourself by saying that Greeks are invaders.

For strange reasons you think i am pakistani... you are wrong man, please you must grow man and accept the facts, i m spanish, even if you cannot accept this.

I don t know anything about Pakistan-Indian issues. I hope they can reach peace and India respects muslims, it s all i want.

Otomans wanted to ba an empire, as a defence mechanism, but even with that, they were invaders of other countries. Modern country Turkey wants to live in peace, but obviusly is not gonna let foreigners destroy their country and neglect the origins of their people.

You are legitimate to defend your people and rights always!

People must learn to be honest and not portray fake ideas, claim others identitys, steal culture, etc... this is the reason we are going to hell globally. There are a lot of ill wishers, incapable to accept the truth.

For strange reasons you think i am pakistani... you are wrong man, please you must grow man and accept the facts, i m spanish, even if you cannot accept this.
You haven't clearly said what your ethnicity and religion is.

I don t know anything about Pakistan-Indian issues. I hope they can reach peace and India respects muslims, it s all i want.
Most people here are Pakistanis and know what I'm talking about.

Otomans wanted to ba an empire, as a defence mechanism,

Defence mechanism? Wtf? Lol

Modern country Turkey wants to live in peace, but obviusly is not gonna let foreigners destroy their country
The establishment in Turkey doesn't want real peace,it wants expansion.

People must learn to be honest and not portray fake ideas, claim others identitys, steal culture, etc... this is the reason we are going to hell globally. There are a lot of ill wishers, incapable to accept the truth.
And there you go again talking about vague,irrelevant things.

Honestly, I don't take part in these kind of debates anymore. I know who I am and that's all that matters.
Forget about him. He's either a troll or historically ignorant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom