What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

GUYS.There is no such thing as an permanent ally or permanent enemy.So yes you need air defense system even if you are in NATO or you don't have enemies at all.In my opinion you need also a ballistic missile not just air defense missile

It's like a "light Ferrari". You get Ferrari with half power of an Ferrari engine. And even with this light engine, you will need be able for full speed.

PAC-3 Analysed with Aselsan's DEFEAT Defense System Effectiveness Analysis Tool
0BZpzL.jpg

USA has already announced it's concerns about Russia's S-400 deal with Turkey!
So i would like to see Turkey receives a good version of it.
AmeriDumbs think that Turkish Muslims will become Sunni version of Iran who will stand to the bullies.
You can read their annual analysis about Turkey and it's people

Link 16 or greater... is what's needed for a unified-linked Aerial Defence System.

Some can correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Aselsan or Roketsan producing parts for PAC-3 Patriot systems.. There was a signed deal going back 4-5 years ago.

USA has already announced it's concerns about Russia's S-400 deal with Turkey!
So i would like to see Turkey receives a good version of it.
AmeriDumbs think that Turkish Muslims will become Sunni version of Iran who will stand to the bullies.
You can read their annual analysis about Turkey and it's people
Greece, another NATO member, has Russian made S-300 too. USA is a state supporting terrorism in the ME. What it thinks should not matter so much..

And, Turkey will never be another Iran.

And, Turkey will never be another Iran.
Maybe yes maybe not

I just pointed at an American analysis that introduced Turkey's S-400 deal as a threat to American safety.

To be like Iran needs high values, never mind

Maybe yes maybe not

I just pointed at an American analysis that introduced Turkey's S-400 deal as a threat to American safety.

To be like Iran needs high values, never mind
"high values"

That is sharia ?

"high values"

That is sharia ?
LOL No

You will be crushed under western pressure, remember Ottoman empire and please never mind. Probably that American author was drunk or high on drugs

LOL No

You will be crushed under western pressure, remember Ottoman empire and please never mind. Probably that American author was drunk or high on drugs
We have been in war against the west since 1071... So, no problem for us... Pls keep in mind that, Turkey is not the "sick man of Europe" anymore.

--Böyle konuşmak güzel ama savaş uçağını ABD'den, GPS uydusunun mikroişlemcisini ABD'den, Tank motorunu bilmem nerden aldığımızı düşündüğümde her şey flulaşıyor.

Birsey soracam, sence bilimle ugrasmasi gereken Tübitakin böyle seylerle ugrasmasi nekadar dogru?

The very same Tubitak you are talking about developed other things like SOM missile and other advancements in military hardware.

These organic hosaf stories is purely for PR.

The very same Tubitak you are talking about developed other things like SOM missile and other advancements in military hardware.

These organic hosaf stories is purely for PR.
No doubt but i still think its dangerous that Tübitak ecourages pseudo-science while it should focus on real brilliant minds.
You remember Erdogan saying we must stop brain drain? Well thats not how its done tbh.

Couldn't turkey get AEGIS SM-3? I thought you they were considering buying it?

Back
Top Bottom