What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Couldn't turkey get AEGIS SM-3? I thought you they were considering buying it?

You can use SM-3 only by AEGIS, but Turkey doesn't want to purchase AEGIS from US and US doesn't want to sell SM-3 to Turkey.

You can use SM-3 only by AEGIS, but Turkey doesn't want to purchase AEGIS from US and US doesn't want to sell SM-3 to Turkey.
I doubt US doesn't want to sell it to an Nato Ally, what makes Japan more closer to USA than Turkey a Nato country?

I doubt US doesn't want to sell it to an Nato Ally, what makes Japan more closer to USA than Turkey a Nato country?

JAPAN uses American RADAR and AEGIS Combat Management System that means the US can control Japan

on the other hand TURKEY will use its own RADAR and GENESIS Combat Management System ......
and SM-3 has also anti satellite capability against a satellite at the low Earth Orbit

Zionist lobby never let the US to sell SM-3 to TURKEY ... even the US blocked to sell guidance kits to TURKEY ..... and you are talking about SM-3

NATO ally and NATO member Turkey is very different :D if you dont see already.

Not NATO members but closer to US than most other NATO members.

Anglosaxon axis. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and Great Britain. These countries had sole access to ECHELON system and still have to US high end systems.
Turkey is not without AD. They have upgraded Rapiers and upgraded Hawks.
They lack high altitude AD.
On the other side Germany has only Mantis and Patriots, no medium altitude defence missiles. ( EXCEPT the Navy ESSM). But their Navy has no SM missiles, but Turkey has on Gabya's. So you see no country has perfect air defence. Turkey should risk to buy S-400 systems.

JAPAN uses American RADAR and AEGIS Combat Management System that means the US can control Japan

on the other hand TURKEY will use its own RADAR and GENESIS Combat Management System ......
and SM-3 has also anti satellite capability against a satellite at the low Earth Orbit

Zionist lobby never let the US to sell SM-3 to TURKEY ... even the US blocked to sell guidance kits to TURKEY ..... and you are talking about SM-3
AN/TPY 2 & SM3 calisma prensibi....

AN/TPY 2 for dummies

AN/TPY 2 for dummies

Anglosaxon axis. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and Great Britain. These countries had sole access to ECHELON system and still have to US high end systems.

You mean "Five Eyes".

Turkey is not without AD. They have upgraded Rapiers and upgraded Hawks.
They lack high altitude AD.
On the other side Germany has only Mantis and Patriots, no medium altitude defence missiles. ( EXCEPT the Navy ESSM). But their Navy has no SM missiles, but Turkey has on Gabya's. So you see no country has perfect air defence. Turkey should risk to buy S-400 systems.

And some AA guns and of course Airforce, but this is not enough for a modern army.

Hisar SAM

IMG_4414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom