What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

What would either side gain from War with one another, it only serves others. So not much of a concern, good that Turkey has competition in the Muslim world. Other muslims can laze around.. ;-)

You do not live in the real world - Unlike the militaries in your country -.

No, I say they have improved their ballistic missile capability. Their space program - Iran - is just a smoke screen to improve their missile to the IRBM.

:lol:

Simorgh is a liquid fuel rocket and is not good for military purposes ... Not at all !

And we don't need a long range system to target our neighborhood !!!

Maybe you should check the map again :D

I know you are a well informed guy but such a nonsense from you surprised me ...

:D

Turkish people are smart enough to not take your comment serious !

What would either side gain from War with one another, it only serves others. So not much of a concern, good that Turkey has competition in the Muslim world. Other muslims can laze around.. ;-)

I think if you launch a satellite he will warn Iranians about the upcoming missile attack from Turkey !!! :D

Yet, Iran doesn't need an ICBM to hit Turkey, their current arsenal is already capable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to remind you all that this thread's name is; "Turkish Air Defence Systems Updates & Discussions"
If you wanna discuss about Iran's systems, i suggest you to do that in the Iranian section.

@cabatli_53

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet, Iran doesn't need an ICBM to hit Turkey, their current arsenal is already capable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to remind you all that this thread's name is; "Turkish Air Defence Systems Updates & Discussions"
If you wanna discuss about Iran's systems, i suggest you to do that in the Iranian section.

Yes partially.

Why Turkey need a anti-ballistic missile defense system in the Middle East ? To protect themselves from : Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or ... ? Your very senior military officers know perfectly who.

Last edited:
Yes !

And Turkey also ! ;)

The dreamers and romantics are seen in any society and country; but there is also realistic people in the same society and country like Hakan Kılıç who created that map with facts.

The air defence development in Turk defence industry does not primarily target any country around but the technology in the world, since the mullahs copy-past category in ''tech development'' league, there will be no major problem for Turks and allies in long term.

Yes partially.

Why Turkey need a anti-ballistic missile defense system in the Middle East ? To protect themselves from : Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or ... ? Your very senior military officers know perfectly who.

Don't worry about Iran and Turkey brah. We're two civilized nations and we've been at peace for hundreds of years.
The possibility of Iran-Turkey confrontation is as low as Saudi Arabia being useful to humanity. It's almost Zero

...aynı zamanda bu teknolojinin transfer edilmesini sağlayacak. Ruslar ile yaptığımız anlaşmada, Sayın Cumhurbaşkanımızın Putin ile yaptığı görüşmelerde bu konu çok açık ve net ortaya konuyor, Ruslar da buna ‘tamam’ dediler. Bu Türkiye’de sadece bir savunma sistemi olarak görülmemeli, çok ciddi bir teknoloji transferinin ve dönüşümünün başlangıcı olacak...

Source: http://savunmaveteknoloji.com/sozcu-kalin-ruslar-teknoloji-transferine-tamam-dedi/

According to Kalın the spoksman of precidency, Russians accepted ToT in S-400 sales deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom