What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I just hope that we will definitively cut the fresh funds we sent to Africa, and stop receiving engineers, astronauts and lawyers from boat peoples from africa !

See a full boat of astonauts and engineers....
1691567365159.png

The Wright Brothers are not French. lol
Clement Ader was french, and he was the first to flight of history. LOL
1691567474676.png

excuse me but we flew 250 years before your hero. HAZERFEN AHMET CELEBI ,we can say first intercontinental flight too! good morning europe!

First Flight of Hazerfan Ahmet Çelebi

The first flight of Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi was one of the most interesting moments in history and took place in 1632. Hezarfen, who completed all the works related to the artificial wings and decided that he could fly as a result of the drawings, climbed to Galata Tower, the highest tower of Istanbul at that period.
People heard that Hazerfan Ahmet Çelebi was climbing to the Galata Tower to fly with the artificial wings, and they began to gather curiously around the tower. Within a few hours, the whole population of Galata was watching Hezarfen with curiosity from the street where the tower is located.

Hazerfen Ahmet Çelebi’s plan for his first flight attempt was to launch from the Galata Tower, catch momentum, and land at the Üsküdar Doğancılar Square from the Bosphorus. At noon, when Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi captured the wind, he threw himself into the air and completed the first flight in the history of the world from Galata Tower to Üsküdar Doğancılar Square. The flight, which was welcomed with the intense enthusiasm of the people, lasted 3558 meters.

excuse me but we flew 250 years before your hero. HAZERFEN AHMET CELEBI ,we can say first intercontinental flight too! good morning europe!

First Flight of Hazerfan Ahmet Çelebi

The first flight of Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi was one of the most interesting moments in history and took place in 1632. Hezarfen, who completed all the works related to the artificial wings and decided that he could fly as a result of the drawings, climbed to Galata Tower, the highest tower of Istanbul at that period.
People heard that Hazerfan Ahmet Çelebi was climbing to the Galata Tower to fly with the artificial wings, and they began to gather curiously around the tower. Within a few hours, the whole population of Galata was watching Hezarfen with curiosity from the street where the tower is located.

Hazerfen Ahmet Çelebi’s plan for his first flight attempt was to launch from the Galata Tower, catch momentum, and land at the Üsküdar Doğancılar Square from the Bosphorus. At noon, when Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi captured the wind, he threw himself into the air and completed the first flight in the history of the world from Galata Tower to Üsküdar Doğancılar Square. The flight, which was welcomed with the intense enthusiasm of the people, lasted 3558 meters.
And a turkish man land on the moon in 1500...... so funny.

I just hope that we will definitively cut the fresh funds we sent to Africa, and stop receiving engineers, astronauts and lawyers from boat peoples from africa !

See a full boat of astonauts and engineers....

I see a boat full of the French National Football team. :)

Clement Ader was french, and he was the first to flight of history. LOL

That dumb shit isn't an airplane.

>Contrary to Ader’s assertions and later press reports, there is no evidence that the Éole flew again after that initial trial. Indeed, most historians do not think Ader ever really flew at all. The Éole, they argue, was incapable of sustained or controlled flight. Compared to flights carried out by the Wright Brothers in 1903, Ader’s time in the air was more like a powered hop. Though he remained part of the French aviation community for the rest of his life, Clément Ader never designed a functional aircraft.

Frogs going to brag about sending a man to space next b/c of a balloon flight. lol

very powerful and fast. i hope we see the version with booster like sm6
I think that this type of SM-6-like missile is one of the systems that the Navy is waiting for. Especially in relation to the TF-2000 programme.

In addition, the following graphic may be helpful for friends to show the block design differences (taken from the defence*hub forum)
F4dD89rW4AAzYia.jpg

While Block-1 is like a HISAR O+ variant, at least geometrically and with its engine part, Block-2 is actually the first major step in the process aimed at advancing to BMD capability.

I think that this type of SM-6-like missile is one of the systems that the Navy is waiting for. Especially in relation to the TF-2000 programme.

In addition, the following graphic may be helpful for friends to show the block design differences (taken from the defence*hub forum)
View attachment 948786

While Block-1 is like a HISAR O+ variant, at least geometrically and with its engine part, Block-2 is actually the first major step in the process aimed at advancing to BMD capability.

I was eagerly waiting to see the Siper 2, the Siper 1 just looked awkward, a smaller missile with a booster rahter than a dedicated specifically built design.

Back
Top Bottom