What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I found it :-) Here it is:
Defencereview'te yer alan, "Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin görülmemiş harekat temposu ve Yunanistan'ın güçsüzlüğü" başlıklı makalede, Türk deniz gücünün Yunanistan'a göre teknik açıdan güçlü ve sürekli göreve hazır olduğu belirtildi.
Yunanca yayın yapan ve Savunma, güvenlik ve diplomasi konularında makaleler içeren portal Defencereview, uzman görüşleri ve askeri analistlerin yorumlarıyla Türkiye ve Yunanistan'ın Ege ve Akdeniz'deki deniz gücü ile ilgili bir makale yayımladı.
Makalede, Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin Ankara'nın emri ile Ege ve Doğu Akdeniz'de çok yoğun bir deniz varlığı gösterdiği belirtilirken, güvenilir kaynaklardan alınan bilgilere göre Yunan deniz kuvvetleri ve donanma Komutanlığı Türklerin sürekli olarak 16 ile 18 arası su üstü unsurunu yani fırkateyn ve korvetlerinin bölgede bulunduklarını rapor ettiği ifade edildi.
Sitenin özel kaynaklarına dayandırdığı makalede yer alan bilgiler şöyle...
Bu 16 veya 18 gemiden 4 adedi sürekli olarak Libya açıklarında bulunuyor, geri kalanları ise Ege ve Doğu Akdeniz'de Türk araştırma gemilerine refakat ediyor veya tatbikat icra ettiği.
Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri envanterinde 8 adet Pery Sınıfı fırkateyn (4 tanesi modernize edildi) 4 modernize edilmiş Barbaros Sınıfı fırkateyn, 4 Yavuz Sınıfı fırkateyn ve 10 korvet bulunuyor ki bunlardan 4 tanesi Türklerin kendi inşa ettikleri Ada sınıfı korvetler.
Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin Harekat yükünü yapılan analizlere göre Pery Sınıfı ve meko sınıfı fırkateynler ile Ada sınıfı korvetler çekiyor.
Yunan deniz kuvvetleri uzmanlarının yaptığı analizlere göre Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri gemilerini oldukça iyi bir teknik düzeyde tutuyor ve bu nedenle bu kadar yoğun görevlere rahatlıkla yetişebiliyor.
Ayrıca Yunan kurmay subaylarının yaptığı analize göre Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri unsurlarının sürekli denizde olması ve eğitim yapmaları onların teknik ve taktik olarak harbe daha hazırlıklı olmalarını ve denizcilik kültürünü özümsemelerini sağlıyor.
Türklerin yaptıkları faaliyetlerde bir diğer hedefleri ise, genel olarak Yunanistan'ın deniz gücü açısından üstün olduğunu düşündükleri Girit ve Meis bölgeleri. Bu bölgelere yoğunlaşarak bu bölgeleri hareket alanı haline getiriyorlar.
Yunan Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin bunun özellikle Doğu Akdeniz'e yönelik sıkıntıları var. Çünkü yeterince Deniz karakol uçağı yok, ayrıca insansız hava vasıtalarını bölgede kullanamıyorlar.
Ege Denizi'nde özellikle hücumbotlar ve diğer karakol gemileri taktik resmin idamesi için kullanılabilir, fakat Doğu Akdeniz'de ve de Libya bölgesinde büyük su üstü unsurlarına ihtiyaç var. Bu kapsamda Deniz karakol uçaklarının modernizasyon projesinin bir an önce sonuçlandırılması ve mürettebatlarının bu ihtiyaçlara uygun eğitilmesi gerekiyor.

Ne yazık ki sahil güvenlik komutanlığından da bu konuda yeterince yardım alınamıyor, çünkü sahil güvenlik Avrupa Birliği'nden aldığı fonlarla özellikle göçmen krizi ile müdahaleye odaklanmış durumda ve deniz kuvvetleri ile aralarında yeterli iletişimi yok. Bu kapsamda akla gelen çözümler ise sahil güvenliğe sivil kadrolardan da personelin alınması ve böylece Avrupa Birliği'nden daha fazla fon alınması.

Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin görülmemiş harekat temposu
Türk Deniz Görev Grubunda görevli TCG GEDİZ, TCG GELİBOLU, TCG GİRESUN, TCG GÖKÇEADA, TCG GÖKSU ve TCG YB.KUDRET GÜNGÖR; Akdeniz'de keşif, gözetleme ve varlık gösterme görevi icra etmektedir.

@ÇölKaplani, I have told you and deleted your Turkish posts as well many times before and That is the last advice before issuing the warning. For your information.

çölkaplanı reported from Trablus
@cabatli_53 What would happen anyway if I wrote it to give a faster answer before giving a more detailed answer in English? And I delete them later on anyways. I am being careful with it except a few certain times yet when someone else does the same thing over and over again, you ignore it.

What would happen anyway if I wrote it to give a faster answer before giving a more detailed answer in English? And I delete them later on anyways. I am being careful with it except a few certain times yet when someone else does the same thing over and over again, you ignore it.

I will not discuss this matter with you in here. The rule is the rule and We are kindly informing the members to follow steps. If you insist on this matter, I have to do what I was charged to do in order to keep threads clean. That is an English forum and there is a privilege to post Turkish in ÇayBahçesi. Feel free to discuss anything in there but noone will be allowed to type Turkish out of there.

I will not discuss this matter with you in here. The rule is the rule and We are kindly informing the members to follow steps. If you insist on this matter, I have to do what I was charged to do in order to keep threads clean. That is an English forum and there is a privilege to post Turkish in ÇayBahçesi. Feel free to discuss anything in there but noone will be allowed to type Turkish out of there.

Thanks for enforcing the rules. Much appreciated.

If members don’t have a good command of the English language, that’s fine. Just try your best and we will try to understand what you are trying to say. This is the best way to improve your English proficiency, as well.

Hakan Kılıç says Turkish personel hardly get used to S400 and russian systems ,h here people claimed that Hakan Kilic said" Turkish officers had liked very much it". Also Hakan Kilic goes for Aster systems which has both naval and ground variants for future Turkish frigates.

Is the F-35 the most advanced plane ever made? Yes. Is the S-400 best anti-aircraft system ever made? Yes. Honestly there's no need to blurring the F-35/S-400 discussion anymore...

Untitled-4.jpg

ASELSAN
Stinger Firing Mount System is a weapon system that provides high effectivity against air targets in day/night and adverse weather conditions thanks to its computer-controlled fire control subsystem with an interactive user interface. It is a remotely controlled and stabilized Weapon Platform carrying 2 Stinger Missiles (Basic, RMP, Block-1) and has precise steering ability with the turret. The System is light weight, low volume and suitable for integration with a variety of existing or new armoured high mobility fighting ground vehicles, It allows the system to be operated from inside the vehicle with a high degree of precision to protect the gunner or/and commander from being exposed.
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Reload time ?

I always ask myself why dont they build 8x launcher 2x8 is 16 and you can forget reloading.. and you can keep protecting the crew I think at least 4x launcher is good beause it would be light platform

orthe same with akkor it should have automatic reloading system or at least more shots

same with our anti tank missles on vehicles..

Reload time ?
Reloading?? Bro There 4 Stinger missiles which costs 150k USD per missiles:) Bro it is not a BMP'S gun "2A28 grom ".

İ've noticed another thing: there had already been another pedestal mounted Stinger systems such as Atılgan and Zıpkın. Why do they create the New platform?
ATILGAN%2BKaideye%2BMonteli%2BStinger%2BSistemi%2B%2528T%25C3%25BCrk%2529%2B1.jpg

ZIPKIN_4816.png

Edit: it does have thermal camera .

Also shape and volume of chassis is much bigger for a turret of land vehicle.It would be stationed SAM with mobile radar.

For me it looks like more naval turret.
IMG_20200418_141050.jpg

Last edited:
I always ask myself why dont they build 8x launcher 2x8 is 16 and you can forget reloading.. and you can keep protecting the crew I think at least 4x launcher is good beause it would be light platform

orthe same with akkor it should have automatic reloading system or at least more shots

same with our anti tank missles on vehicles..
Well it’s on a trailer so I assume it’ll be pulled around by apc or maybe even a tank. But i don’t see anything that looks like a short range radar, so using this would require spotting. A short range radar or uav controlled firing mechanism would make it pretty neat.

I was under the impression stinget cost less since we developed cirit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom