What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I think what Bismarck says makes sense, need to place the S400 near Malatya since there are a lot of flight activity there, so we can get some experience tracking jets. who knows maybe we'll find out if it can track F35.

I think what Bismarck says makes sense, need to place the S400 near Malatya since there are a lot of flight activity there, so we can get some experience tracking jets. who knows maybe we'll find out if it can track F35.

Now, think a little bit further.

we need own radars that can track f35.. everything else is useless
any radar can detect f-35, the question is the distance of detection. also guiding an active radar homing missile on it is another problem, the frequency increases and the radar radiation of missile gets more narrow as approaching target... the best solution would be SARH or infrared homing. for semi-active radar homing you probably should build a radar with +500 km range (against a target with 3 sqrm RCS) to detect the lighting in a meaningful range. considering the internal jamming suite of it (F-35) and the fact that it will jamm your radar so the range of interception will decrease even further... it's almost impossible to target it before it destroy you.
so the best solution would be going after long range IIR sensors and IRH, AI augmented missiles for better interception. and OTH radars for early warning.

no, i thought greece enters your air space to mess with you and poke you.

if turkey puts it at the edge of there border and if the train is flat then yes if not then no

You mean terrain. So let’s look at the terrain in Israel and the land between Turkey.

we need own radars that can track f35.. everything else is useless

That was not my point.

it may be fake but good advertisment for our products .so we should kept quite:)

Back
Top Bottom