What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

This S-400 dilema is getting ridiculous.
Next Time.

Turkey:"Hey, can i buy some US tomatoes pls ?"
US: "Hey, sure but first throw that junk S-400 !!"

Turkey needs to send S400 to Azerbaijan(with Russian approval), then come and talk F35 again. i wish we had F15EX too but how much logical to have it with limited numbers just before our own aircraft(MMU) enter service.

Turkey needs to send S400 to Azerbaijan(with Russian approval), then come and talk F35 again. i wish we had F15EX too but how much logical to have it with limited numbers just before our own aircraft(MMU) enter service.
Azerbaijan has its own s300 PMU2, i dont think they have economic option to purchase it with current oil prices

No need to purchase it. Azerbaijan can have it for free as they are our brotherly Turkic neighbour.
we appreciate it but we all know that it doesnt work like that and most probably there is a contract there that you cannot use or give it to anybody else.. most probably Russia wanted it not to be handed to us but all other options also included

Azerbaijan seems like a nice option. I have a question, is it possible to donate the S-400 systems to KKTC, internationally it is not a state but nevertheless it would be under de facto Turkish control. Can US agree to it, promising that for years to come they can use it as a test bed in Antolian Eagle exercises? Heck they should even give navy's F-35s for free if that was to happen.

About s400 there is only one decision maker: russia...
S400 deal consists of training and education.
Türkiye hasn't been able to switch on so far.
However We don't know if Russia delivered entire system.

has money been paid ? if not can Russia force de payment ?

absolutely s400 should not be abandoned. It was said on many platforms that the f-35s already had many bugs

Hisar-O Rf missile will be test fired in this year.

3FCE0ED5-30A3-485B-A687-3AAA297A9DA9.jpeg

upload_2020-3-13_23-10-58.jpeg

Hisar-O Rf missile will be test fired in this year.

View attachment 613582

View attachment 613586
Rf seeker means much more range in my book.

Prototype production of Siper long altitude air defense sub-systems have commenced.
  • Long range search radar
  • Multi-purpose fire control radar
  • Radar seeker head of Siper missile
View attachment 613589
Hmm intresting, Looks like we make a sectioned the long range missile project. I think C project is siper B project is Hisar-U , A ise Hisar Gums.

İn there two option if we make a new radar seeker for siper;

1- Missile will have much more range than 100-120 km

or

2-Missile will have active radar guide behalf of semi active radar guide.

Back
Top Bottom