What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

DZ1vhRaWsAAO7nQ.jpg

Tomorrow we will see an American say we are concerned about turkeys intention of buying S-400 and hopefully they cancel bla bla. Its always a comedy to see when they make an statement like that. Erdogan clearly said today that the deal is done without returning back, still they make these retarded statements.

RF could sell one of s400 operational systems at hand. They dont need SAMs, what kind of stupid would attack them?Though they are revealing s500.

I am a little confused here. What does the bubble indicate ? if you place the system at the edge of Turkish soil on either side, it shows the range of the missile system ?

Or are we to understand that placing the S400 in Ankara covers the whole bubble area ?

The distance from Ankara to Balikesir (all the way to west almost near dardanelles) is around 800 km.

I am a little confused here. What does the bubble indicate ? if you place the system at the edge of Turkish soil on either side, it shows the range of the missile system ?

Or are we to understand that placing the S400 in Ankara covers the whole bubble area ?

The distance from Ankara to Balikesir (all the way to west almost near dardanelles) is around 800 km.

Yes, I think it is the first one..

"if you place the system at the edge of Turkish soil on either side, it shows the range of the missile system ?"

S-400s maximum range is 400km.

That is correct.

Well since we're going to be placing this system at strategic points to gain max advantage wouldn't it be better to make circles at certain location to show the coverage ?

Although Southern part of Hatay is a good indicator of the distance.

Does anyone have a similar map showing HISAR family's coverage ?

Well since we're going to be placing this system at strategic points to gain max advantage wouldn't it be better to make circles at certain location to show the coverage ?

Although Southern part of Hatay is a good indicator of the distance.

Does anyone have a similar map showing HISAR family's coverage ?

Max Range:
HISAR A: 16km
HISAR O: 25+ km
HISAR U: 150+ km
S400: 400km

Compare HISAR ranges with S400 and you can estimate HISARs coverage.

Max Range:
HISAR A: 16km
HISAR O: 25+ km
HISAR U: 150+ km
S400: 400km

Compare HISAR ranges with S400 and you can estimate HISARs coverage.

This is the first variant of the HISAR family. I believe the later versions i.e. Blk 2/3/4.. could have an extended range as is always the case with missiles as works to improve and enhance missiles are always carried out in time.

I think 400 km is the radius of circumference where S-400 is located at the center of circle. The range seems to be dependent on the missile type used as shown in the picture.

Does anyone know if S-400 is compatible, or can be integrated to our indigenous missile systems?

The short answer would be no.

But if you are talking about Hisar, I don't know. I would imagine that based on the system we're using as reference and starting point we'd probably not have compatibility with S400.

I am also under the impression that S400 is a standalone system until our own systems can cover our arses.

I think S400 is only for our Western neighbours (NATO "allies") when Greece try to be funny or act like a tough guy... NO FLY ZONE.

More S400s in future or even the S500 are also possible imo.

I am also under the impression that S400 is a standalone system until our own systems can cover our arses.
They could however get the "alert and tracing" data info from S-400 and use it in our systems. Still, need the source codes which i dont know if will be given.

Back
Top Bottom