What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

There were videos circulating how S-300 was behaving in a similar manner upon launch... but this is the first of its kind for Patriot.

I think we can all agree not all launched missiles act in accordance with the mission plan.

There were videos circulating how S-300 was behaving in a similar manner upon launch... but this is the first of its kind for Patriot.

I think we can all agree not all launched missiles act in accordance with the mission plan.
We must also know where is the problem. In which system? In the seeker or in some other part that is controlling the movement of the rocket?

Following your logic, The Atak that all of a sudden lost power and fell during OB operation, is crap ?

How about you calm down and think of it as a glitch.

In my opinion... no foreign Weapons anymore especially SAMs.

HISAR A, O and U <---- That is our hope.

Thats a part of a ballistic missile, a proof that patriots hits.
Patriot accompanied it in landing phase lol

Let me tell you a truth man, Americans haven't invested in neither paid attention to defensive systems. Their strategy is to attacking enemy before it can react , in fact , they have higher hand in offensive weapons not vise verse. On the other hand Russians have defensive capability far better than anyone else. Patriot is a rubbish that monarchs had no choice but to buy them, THAAD may have a bit difference but still equal to S 200 lol.

Americans never make/use a "trash" military system. I have seen their systems used even before WWII. They were all perfect workmanship. Some amateur radio operators still use them today. I also saw British and German systems but were too far from the perfection of the US systems.

The Saudis must have forgotten to recite "bismillah" before turning it on.

Thats a part of a ballistic missile, a proof that patriots hits.

No man its a patriot missile that gets off course

Americans never make/use a "trash" military system. I have seen their systems used even before WWII. They were all perfect workmanship. Some amateur radio operators still use them today. I also saw British and German systems but were too far from the perfection of the US systems.

The Saudis must have forgotten to recite "bismillah" before turning it on.

Like the F35 that turned out in to a disaster project?

Back
Top Bottom