What's new

Turkey's national MBT Altay Introduction

1-witch arab nations do deals with Pakistan
2- why separate boys from girls

Sir Arab nations can get weapons from the best countries we are still not that advanced in technology but its us who train them Sir we are doing their training for past several decades main after Arab Israel wars

Mr we didn't got any Ukranian Tank with TOT Sir and we need technology we need to if we can produce tanks we can produce helicopters and the biggest slap on our face in Iran even it produced helicopters Sir stop getting weapons from others and get TOT and produce them in your own country ironic posts have your thoughts I know what I am saying Sir

brother

I am sorry
but you missed the point. you cant ToT everything that comes in your visible band of spectrum. there are things in life which you better leave for others otherwise you cant mater what you have already.

brother

I am sorry
but you missed the point. you cant ToT everything that comes in your visible band of spectrum. there are things in life which you better leave for others otherwise you cant mater what you have already.
Sir we can do this if we have lot of options but we don't have them so better we get things with TOT Sir

I'm hearing this ToT much from our Pakistani posters... Like "We should get these Tank, Helicopters, etc, with ToT"

While we are brotherly nations and got good relations. I want to point out something.

A total of $500 million has been allocated for the tank's design, qualification, testing and the production of prototypes, while the total to be spent, as announced by Defense Minister İsmet Yılmaz, on the tank's development, including technology transfer from Rotem, is as much as $1.2 billion.

So, we spend $1.2 billion on R&D for this tank and should we give away just like that.... I dunno. :undecided:

I'm hearing this ToT much from our Pakistani posters... Like "We should get these Tank, Helicopters, etc, with ToT"

While we are brotherly nations and got good relations. I want to point out something.

So, we spend $1.2 billion on R&D for this tank and should we give away just like that.... I dunno. :undecided:

It's a matter of principle. Pakistan is look for self-sufficiency, so if it can get ToTs, then it should.

If you are buying it just bcauz turkey a brother Islamic country is making it
You are making a bad choice
35 mil a Piece is very expensive,you should either do a JV with the Chinese
Something like JF-17

It's not because they're a brotherly Islamic country, but rather the Turkish heli is more advanced than what the Chinese offer and it's technologies are battle proven. This is why Pakistan is interested in the T-129 and not the WZ-10.

ANYWAYS, please stick to topic. If you want to talk about which is better, please go to the relevant threads.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/44640-t-129-atak-helicopter-deal-updates-discussions.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/279212-tai-agustawestland-t129-vs-caic-wz-10-a.html

brother, you make TOT sound so easy that its comical
Sir from Turkey and China its not much of a problem the only thing we want is will of our government Sir because other countries have options of Europe and other countries but in our case they face Indian pressure and also from USA some times and Israel too so better the more weapons we produce in our country the more we are safe

Sir from Turkey and China its not much of a problem the only thing we want is will of our government Sir because other countries have options of Europe and other countries but in our case they face Indian pressure and also from USA some times and Israel too so better the more weapons we produce in our country the more we are safe

KSA is American ally and only gives us oil when America asks it to, the Arab brothers charge us more interest than IMF
this is the reality of Muslim brotherhood for you.

Turkey is NATO member and very close ally of America and conducts regular exercises with Israeli Army. its a partner in multi billion dollar F-35 program and is a candidate for membership in European union, how selfish of us to expect the Turks to risk all that for few tanks to give us away + the factories for which we dont even have the money or technical know how?

big question is cash and the expertise on type of systems involved in the making of this tank. do we have any of them?
do we expect the Turks to foot the bill for them too and give us equal partnership?
what will be next? asking for help to run the factories? because there is not enough electricity either.

KSA is American ally and only gives us oil when America asks it to, the Arab brothers charge us more interest than IMF
this is the reality of Muslim brotherhood for you.

Turkey is NATO member and very close ally of America and conducts regular exercises with Israeli Army. its a partner in multi billion dollar F-35 program and is a candidate for membership in European union, how selfish of us to expect the Turks to risk all that for few tanks to give us away + the factories for which we dont even have the money or technical know how?

big question is cash and the expertise on type of systems involved in the making of this tank. do we have any of them?
do we expect the Turks to foot the bill for them too and give us equal partnership?
what will be next? asking for help to run the factories? because there is not enough electricity either.

Sir KSA has given you oil several times Mr it was giving you oil after nuclear tests when USA and all other nations were banning you Mr KSA has give you rupees when no other nation was ready to give you anything Mr Mr KSA has give you huge sums of money Mr and they are still giving you Mr and its UAE and Saudi Arabia who are still making different things in Kashmir which was hit by earth quake Mr keep your bias based on lies aside Mr and by the way that oil from Saudi Arabia was free one of your government officer betrayed Pakistan and revealed this to USA and other nations which resulted in stoppage still they give you lot of money Mr

in my opinion is not easy to fight insurgency by my experience in Arab army forum ( from 2009 ) fighting insurgency it is Attrition warfare so it can take years

Iran kicked PJAKs *** Turkey cant do the same to pkk they are scared shitless from kurds

20391_443451992382115_602325093_n.jpg
click.jpg
560845_443452009048780_2111281260_n.jpg
231028_443451969048784_704333120_n.jpg
374567_443451942382120_1459071206_n.jpg
60711_443451902382124_41358_n.jpg
263594_443451855715462_209613619_n.jpg
197186_443451885715459_113727908_n.jpg
Ugly looking tank, what's the specs plze.

Back
Top Bottom