What's new

Turkey's national MBT Altay Introduction

dunno the tanks but choppers? just look at T-129, and T-70 (new gen. Turkish utility helicopter, based on UH-60, near future), we already posse a very large advanced helicopter fleet mostly consisting by UH-60M Blackhawks and MH-60 Seahawks, and a batch of Eurocopter Cougars. Who gives a crap about chinese helis :)

I am not saying about the equipment
But the training in the equipment they are behind you by a good margin

Sir T-129 is most probably a reality Sir soon it would be in Pakistan Service

If you are buying it just bcauz turkey a brother Islamic country is making it
You are making a bad choice
35 mil a Piece is very expensive,you should either do a JV with the Chinese
Something like JF-17

They are one of the best in flying choppers,jets & Fighting with tanks

I am not saying they are better than yours
But they are one of the best

sure they are...but Turkish pilots have been fighting against insurgery for over 30 years with nato tactics

sure they are...but Turkish pilots have been fighting against insurgery for over 30 years with nato tactics

Yes "big strong" turkey military which has 2nd largest army in nato has been fighting pkk for over 30 years and pkk still remains.

vCVBZ.jpg

dyf2x.jpg

ZkF8s.jpg

k6ieu.jpg

JoRQF.jpg

1R7DS.jpg

Recently heard that Arabs has backed from latest deals with Pakistan just because of US and NATO pressure. The best thing for Arabs and Pakistan is to do JV in order to produce equipment. But must concentrate on building R&D facilities of all kind and give children Islamic Education system with separate Boys and Girls. Girls should focus on Medical education which we still need in great numbers....

If you are buying it just bcauz turkey a brother Islamic country is making it
You are making a bad choice
35 mil a Piece is very expensive,you should either do a JV with the Chinese
Something like JF-17

They are good one and we could them with TOT and some time make strong allies is far more important

Recently heard that Arabs has backed from latest deals with Pakistan just because of US and NATO pressure. The best thing for Arabs and Pakistan is to do JV in order to produce equipment. But must concentrate on building R&D facilities of all kind and give children Islamic Education system with separate Boys and Girls. Girls should focus on Medical education which we still need in great numbers....

1-witch arab nations do deals with Pakistan
2- why separate boys from girls

Yes "big strong" turkey military which has 2nd largest army in nato has been fighting pkk for over 30 years and pkk still remains.

in my opinion is not easy to fight insurgency by my experience in Arab army forum ( from 2009 ) fighting insurgency it is Attrition warfare so it can take years

They are good one and we could them with TOT and some time make strong allies is far more important

I was waiting for this iconic post from a Pakistani poster.

the moment something eye candy comes across

fire away the salvo of TOT, TOT
TOT this TOT that

what about Ukrainian Al Khalid Tank we got with TOT?

why dont we first try to TOT our energy generation before going for TOT for things that are not needed?

Recently heard that Arabs has backed from latest deals with Pakistan just because of US and NATO pressure. ..

that news is bull

the Turkish tank design is clearly inspired from the Western design philosophy and looks far more 21st century than what we have as our MBT. it looks sleek, impressive and heavy on the same theme as NATO tanks that were meant to defend West Germany from Soviet Agression

I was waiting for this iconic post from a Pakistani poster.

the moment something eye candy comes across

fire away the salvo of TOT, TOT
TOT this TOT that

what about Ukrainian Al Khalid Tank we got with TOT?

why dont we first try to TOT our energy generation before going for TOT for things that are not needed?

that news is bull

the Turkish tank design is clearly inspired from the Western design philosophy and looks far more 21st century than what we have as our MBT. it looks sleek, impressive and heavy on the same theme as NATO tanks that were meant to defend West Germany from Soviet Agression

Mr we didn't got any Ukranian Tank with TOT Sir and we need technology we need to if we can produce tanks we can produce helicopters and the biggest slap on our face in Iran even it produced helicopters Sir stop getting weapons from others and get TOT and produce them in your own country ironic posts have your thoughts I know what I am saying Sir

Back
Top Bottom