What's new

Turkey unveils hybrid main battle tank

I don't understand how turkish, chinese, pakistani members start fighting each other over some trivial matters. Don't we all have same common enemy, US dictatorship? I don't see any common sense here.

Not gonna comment on politics here but this is usually how it starts.

1) A member of the above nationality talks smack on a thread regarding Chinese or Turkish arms.
2) Another patriotic Chinese or Turkish member gets pissed and holds a grudge.
3) When a new thread is posted on Chinese or Turkish gear, said member talks smack, inviting response.
4) rinse and repeat.

I don't understand how turkish, chinese, pakistani members start fighting each other over some trivial matters. Don't we all have same common enemy, US dictatorship? I don't see any common sense here.
simple, both countries exporting defence equipment to Pakistan, and this is a pakistan forum.
just like boys always wanted to find out whose toy is better.

@Kamil_baku

When is Turkey going to have a world class indigenous 1500hp diesel engine with computerized auto transmission?

You will be greatly disappointed anyway.. PA will long get Altay instead of VT-4 if Turkey is really that capable.

Let's be fair, though. Chinese engines aren't known for reliability either. What was MTBF of Type 99A diesel engines?

Let's be fair, though. Chinese engines aren't known for reliability either. What was MTBF of Type 99A diesel engines?

Based on what ? Hearsay? I do know the engine we produced 30 years ago are not so good becos customer want to to be cheap, not so much on quality.

Now, all I seen the article talking about Chinese engine no good or what are purely based on fabrication with no hard facts to support it.

If our engine are no good, Why we still manage to sold plenty of army hardware like armour car, Fighting vehicle, SPG and tank? NORINO sales are highest of all non NATO countries. Some of the hardware are sold even more expensive per piece compare to Russia. Clearly customers are looking at quality than quantity in some area.

Hardly? Besides the engine and some small subsystem, all remaining design are assisted by NORINCO from chasis to main gun, auto loader and armour.

Now your VT-4 is a 100% Chinese tank. Be grateful to Chinese help.

Surely you should be grateful for paying customers for your products and services. You don't provide anything for free. I see this increasing attitude problem from Chinese posters, you guys are under the impression you are doing the world a favour by trading with it.

Surely you should be grateful for paying customers for your products and services. You don't provide anything for free. I see this increasing attitude problem from Chinese posters, you guys are under the impression you are doing the world a favour by trading with it.
While we have increase attitude like you who despite taking Chinese help decide to stab our bad with your false accusations of Uighur issues. PA is the only foreign arm forced has access to Chinese beidou 3 military signal. And these signal is only open to close allies.

Maybe you want to claim this is a must and no thanks is needed for Chinese...

Based on what ? Hearsay? I do know the engine we produced 30 years ago are not so good becos customer want to to be cheap, not so much on quality.

Now, all I seen the article talking about Chinese engine no good or what are purely based on fabrication with no hard facts to support it.

If our engine are no good, Why we still manage to sold plenty of army hardware like armour car, Fighting vehicle, SPG and tank? NORINO sales are highest of all non NATO countries. Some of the hardware are sold even more expensive per piece compare to Russia. Clearly customers are looking at quality than quantity in some area.

No, based on clamed & actual Mean Time Between Failures for Chinese engines. They don't seem like have a good track record. Yes, China may sell them cheap to some countries, but doesn't it mean that Chinese engines have comparable reliability with the best of Western Engines?

There is only one or two Chinese members who start fight. Others are good.

While we have increase attitude like you who despite taking Chinese help decide to stab our bad with your false accusations of Uighur issues. PA is the only foreign arm forced has access to Chinese beidou 3 military signal. And these signal is only open to close allies.

Maybe you want to claim this is a must and no thanks is needed for Chinese...

There is no smoke without fire. Your own government offiicials are talking about your abuses of Uighur on Twitter, yet you expect the rest of us to turn a blind eye? The people of Pakistan are not slaves to the leaders of Pakistan. They are the ones who fail our nation and rely on you and others as a crutch. Your expectation of dog like loyalty should be from them - we are free men.

This whole Uighur issue is a failure of your own government. You people under-estimate the desire and capability of the west to uproot OBOR, and you over-estimate the weight of your govt-to-govt deals. Not everywhere is China, you cannot force people to do what the government expects them to do. You need to develop soft power, people to people contacts.

You could have ended these rumours by inviting in travel vloggers, international NGO's, human rights bodies from frendly governments etc, but your ego won't allow you to do that. This is helping fuel the fire.

There is no smoke without fire. Your own government offiicials are talking about your abuses of Uighur on Twitter, yet you expect the rest of us to turn a blind eye? The people of Pakistan are not slaves to the leaders of Pakistan. They are the ones who fail our nation and rely on you and others as a crutch. Your expectation of dog like loyalty should be from them - we are free men.

This whole Uighur issue is a failure of your own government. You people under-estimate the desire and capability of the west to uproot OBOR, and you over-estimate the weight of your govt-to-govt deals. Not everywhere is China, you cannot force people to do what the government expects them to do. You need to develop soft power, people to people contacts.

You could have ended these rumours by inviting in travel vloggers, international NGO's, human rights bodies from frendly governments etc, but your ego won't allow you to do that. This is helping fuel the fire.
Our government talks about Uighur abuse online and you are foolish enough to listen to western fabrication and stupid misquote? Tell me which one they say? And these has already repeat thousand of times and foreign display has already visited Xinjiang and so called gulag camp by west which found nothing unusual from standard re education camp. It you fool who still keep insisting the same old story.

And the stupid claiming Chinese reduction camp as some Nazi camp and gulag camp.

Didn't Pakistan also operate terrorist re education camp? So what makes this different from Chinese one?

Last edited:
There is only one or two Chinese members who start fight. Others are good.
Most Pakistan are members are good and only a few bad egg like you who always brag about the unrealistic goal based on fantasy rather than facts and current circumstances. Worst of all always giving false Pakistan military news based on your preference rather than real news. You want Type 055 destroyer when u give this type of attitude?

Most Pakistan are members are good and only a few bad egg like you who always brag about the unrealistic goal based on fantasy rather than facts and current circumstances. Worst of all always giving false Pakistan military news based on your preference rather than real news. You want Type 055 destroyer when u give this type of attitude?

Do you want money for your weapons or not? Idf your country doesn't want to sell we'll buy from someone else. Not everything is made in China.
Our government talks about Uighur abuse online and you are foolish enough to listen to western fabrication and stupid misquote? Tell me which one they say? And these has already repeat thousand of times and foreign display has already visited Xinjiang and so called gulag camp by west which found nothing unusual from standard re education camp. It you fool who still keep insisting the same old story.

And the stupid claiming Chinese reduction camp as some Nazi camp and gulag camp.

Didn't Pakistan also operate terrorist re education camp? So what makes this different from Chinese one?

The difference is ours weren't prison camps where people were tortured and women sterilised. Foreign media has visited ours, they are not hidden projects.

Back
Top Bottom