What's new

Turkey unveils hybrid main battle tank

The engine will be ready by the end of this year, the transmission is the problem and I really have no idea.
Really? I will be waiting.... Tell me when ready to export.
They are not. From engine to internal systems most come from various parts of the world. Including France and Ukraine and few others.
Ok, keep denying..

Really? I will be waiting.... Tell me when ready to export.

Ok, keep denying..

We can market our products, at least outside of some poor African countries. In addition, your brands produce our engines and trucks under our license, so you can compare yourself with us the most. Absoluty if u knowing your place.
Why dont use Ukraine one ??

If we could, we would use English or Italian. This is a tank, not a bus, you have to stick to whatever the design is based on.

You can keep dreaming but it will not happened. PA will stick with Chinese supplier and Norinco expertise.

Customers self-assess and choose. Norinco's weapons are very good, but the Turkish tank technology has its own advantages.

I think there is no need to argue which tank is better because the era of tanks is over, the future is UAVs and automated warfare systems.

We can market our products, at least outside of some poor African countries. In addition, your brands produce our engines and trucks under our license, so you can compare yourself with us the most. Absoluty if u knowing your place.
LOL.. Our engine is not foreign license like the VT-4 tank exported. Its a 100% Chinese indigenous. Please dont draw us to your level. If its licensed produced , it will have the same fate as your T-129K. Sourgraped. :lol:

LOL.. Our engine is not foreign license like the VT-4 tank exported. Its a 100% Chinese indigenous. Please dont draw us to your level. If its licensed produced , it will have the same fate as your T-129K. Sourgraped. :lol:

We can supply engines for our T129 and we have no problem. Oh right, we couldn't export it. Wait as far as I remember you couldn't export it because of its infamous engine, right?

We can supply engines for our T129 and we have no problem. Oh right, we couldn't export it. Wait as far as I remember you couldn't export it because of its infamous engine, right?
Who supply? It US to supply u the engine for T129K , not you.

Why talk about a 2011 incident of Peru deal where we couldnt supply Peru VT1A tank using Ukraine engine?

Now is 2020 and get down from your high horse and recognize China industry might. From warship, to tank. There are using state of art Chinese engine. Even Ukraine couldnt produced a 1500hp computerised automatic tramission engine.

In 2019 and 2020, we export VT-4 tank to RTA , PA and NA. Does it sound like a problem to you?

Or you want to claim I make all this up? How many Altay tank has you exported?

This is what a fully automatic transmission tank engine shall performed.

Who supply? It US to supply u the engine for T129K , not you.

Why talk about a 2011 incident of Peru deal where we couldnt supply Peru VT1A tank using Ukraine engine?

Now is 2020 and get down from your high horse and recognize China industry might. From warship, to tank. There are using state of art Chinese engine. Even Ukraine couldnt produced a 1500hp computerised automatic tramission engine.

In 2019 and 2020, we export VT-4 tank to RTA , PA and NA. Does it sound like a problem to you?

Or you want to claim I make all this up? How many Altay tank has you exported?

This is what a fully automatic transmission tank engine shall performed.

Even Ukraine? It has been 30 years since Ukraine quit R&D. C'mon, after 100 years you will catch up with your American BIGGER brother, for now you will be satisfied with us. Also, Altay already has the country to will be imported, and it has more money than your poor exporters.

Even Ukraine? It has been 30 years since Ukraine quit R&D. C'mon, after 100 years you will catch up with your American BIGGER brother, for now you will be satisfied with us. Also, Altay already has the country to will be imported, and it has more money than your poor exporters.
China is same level with Germany and all major countries with 1500hp auto transmission diesel engine. Altay still has engine problem. Stop kidding yourself.

China is same level with Germany and all major countries with 1500hp auto transmission diesel engine

That's why, unlike MTU, you are constantly changing your half-life garbage. I recommend that you check how often you change the Chinese made power pack for your Chinese tank.

That's why, unlike MTU, you are constantly changing your half-life garbage. I recommend that you check how often you change the Chinese made power pack for your Chinese tank.
LOL... Another smearing again. Chinese modern engine are perfect and comparable to western. Why do u think PA, RTA and NA will buy VT-4 tank. Are you insulting these country military leadership?

Sourgraped will always be sourgraped. Before coming with cheapshot like VT-4 is cheap tank. RTA pay USD 5.8 million per piece of VT-4 from NORINCO. More expensive per piece than Russia T-90S.

The only garbage is your half baked Altay which still lies engineless... :lol:

Turkey is doomed.

Biden will slapped ban on LM-2500 gas turbine and MK-41 VLS system to Turkey. Turkey fleet will reduced to WWII antique.

LOL... Another smearing again. Chinese modern engine are perfect and comparable to western. Why do u think PA, RTA and NA will buy VT-4 tank. Are you insulting these country military leadership?

Sourgraped will always be sourgraped. Before coming with cheapshot like VT-4 is cheap tank. RTA pay USD 5.8 million per piece of VT-4 from NORINCO. More expensive per piece than Russia T-90S.

The only garbage is your half baked Altay which still lies engineless... :lol:

Turkey is doomed.

I didn't say your tank was cheaper or less capable than the T90. None of the countries you give as an example are developed countries.

the Leopard 2 A4 tank hulls that Turkey used in combat in Syria were found to be very vulnerable to ATGM. Interesting Turkey chose to use that same hull for their "new" tank. Perhaps can only make what was purchased.

I didn't say your tank was cheaper or less capable than the T90. None of the countries you give as an example are developed countries.
Which developed countries are going to buy from China military when all of them are from NATO? So you are claiming just becos Pakistan is not a developed country. Their military leadership are rubbish who cannot judge what is good for them when procuring military equipment?

the Leopard 2 A4 tank hulls that Turkey used in combat in Syria were found to be very vulnerable to ATGM. Interesting Turkey chose to use that same hull for their "new" tank. Perhaps can only make what was purchased.

This is something Bmc has done on its own initiative and it is very expensive. Most likely, Roketsan's solution will be implemented in the Leopard modernization.

5-1200x675.png

Which developed countries are going to buy from China military when all of them are from NATO? So you are claiming just becos Pakistan is not a developed country. Their military leadership are rubbish who cannot judge what is good for them when procuring military equipment?

Pakistan's closest friend is China and yes it is a poor country, it cannot have budgets like the classical Nato armies, it has to choose cheap solutions to reach the maximum numbers.

Back
Top Bottom