What's new

Turkey to modernize F-16 fighter jets of Pakistan Air Force

Conclusion after all, permission of Americans is must while buying used Jordanian F-16s and upgrade the current fleet.

turkey can upgrade jets on their own to block 50/52 standards ?? where will they get all the equipments sensors, radars electronic suit software upgrade and if they buy equipments from american firms are you serious without U S permission they can do that ??

if they can with their own technology is it true to compair it with american block 50/52 ??
anyways i still feel ukrain can do it better in terms of indiginious technology but i doubt the souce that paf has odered upgrades without telling or floating tendor

have we ever heard a word what we got from Israel :D though not for air force but Army.
I did, not only for army buy also some goodies for PAF that saw wide spread application. That sure was denied by both sides. :P But lets not go there.
Lets just stick to amreka kutaa yahodi kutaa hai haai! :enjoy:

I did, not only for army buy also some goodies for PAF that saw wide spread application. That sure was denied by both sides. :P But lets not go there.
Lets just stick to amreka kutaa yahodi kutaa hai haai! :enjoy:

:D Musharraf did wonders. BTW as far as I know wasn't it the Army aviation ? not PAF

:D Musharraf did wonders. BTW as far as I know wasn't it the Army aviation ? not PAF
Some engine parts, some optics, some components for what they call HUDs or something :P You know, the usual stuff. PAF na bhe bahti ganga mein haat dhoo lea.. :lol:

Musharraf did wonders specially when it was about foreign relations and Image of Pakistan.

Only Mushi Good thing was he envisioned Chinese AWACs as well as J10 at that time ,So PAF needs some time just pushing and Chinese system as per my cousin who operates in one of those is quite potent system intially there were some bugs but all things are perfected to our own requirement .

Only Mushi Good thing was he envisioned Chinese AWACs as well as J10 at that time ,So PAF needs some time just pushing and Chinese system as per my cousin who operates in one of those is quite potent system intially there were some bugs but all things are perfected to our own requirement .

And the air force hated him for stepping in their turf. But then the potency of the chinese awacs shut the mouths of the paf.

Back
Top Bottom