What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Can you show me a picture of your imaginary yildrim III?
What happened to the Anka?
There is no picture of Yıldırım III because they keep it secret.We just know Yıldırım III is in inventory and Yıldırım IV (1500 km) was tested succesfully last year.About Anka, It's completed(Anka-A) but army wanted B model and armed model (Anka-S). Therefore they are testing it with Cirit missile first one will be ready in 2017 they say.

Edit: Typing mistake :)

You still in the state hope the whole of the country is under the iraqi forces from the south to the north we just keep the kurds manage their territory because we promise them that before so when the time comes we will take it back and that's a promise.

Saudis has no rule in the center of the country you dump the center n the hands of our kids stepping on the head of the takfirees at there who dared to step in.

now the south is the kingdom of Imam alsistani who rule all the shiite from there and that's including Iran.

If this Imam say two words there will be no isis nothing believe or not we fight isis slowly just to keep the civilians save. you as barbarian you can't believe that there is a muslim nation care about civilians and sacrifice it's soldiers for them!!! see that's the difference between us you target civilians we save them.

I was secular but now I'm adhered to my Islam since it is the real human rights supporter not fake one.

Ahahaha, pleas shut the fuk up. When i wrote that iraqi goverment was a secterian, you are the one who was deny it. And now your are the biggest secterian of PDF. I have archived your post ahahaha...

Can you show me a picture of your imaginary yildrim III?
What happened to the Anka?
They keep being one of the G20, their military is one of the top 10 and most importantly they have home-make most of their military hardware. So, Farag, what are you good at? Saying "ya beh" day and night to strangers to please them so you can get some money to send home to keep economy rolling? Look at the mirror honey, and make sure you clean it first.

I respect your principled stand, although I disagree with some of your points. Hopefully, an end-game has started. Absence of a strong and just government has resulted in all these chaos and anarchy, which I believe will end with a better future for all of us.

As for the picture of a soldier with humungous moustache, is he from Baluch regiment? I used to know a Bangladeshi neighbor's father who was a Pakistan Army officer from Baluch regiment and fought in 1965 war against India. I heard some amazing stories regarding how they defended Lahore with a very few soldiers against over-whelming Indian attacks.
yes the picture is of the guards of Baluch regiment.
I pray the end game doesnt hurt Turkey
I pray that those responsible for destroying Syria, Iraq and Libya and conspiring against Turkey meet their fate and pay for their deeds in our lifetime

You are right about that but,there is a big but,
These Turkmens are not professional soldiers,they were normal citizens forced to go to war by circumstances.
And dont forget the bombing of a Turkmen village a couple days(or a week ago) ago.
How would they know the code of conduct in such a situation,you know,i know,how many us know or would act accordingly,even those of us on active duty,in such a situation?
Lets be realistic.
Btw,what victory?
It was just a warning.
god bless turkey and save it from harm and I pray it doesn't face the fate we Pakistani faced.

Ahahaha, pleas shut the fuk up. When i wrote that iraqi goverment was a secterian, you are the one who was deny it. And now your are the biggest secterian of PDF. I have archived your post ahahaha...
Where is my sectarian part of my comment.

Plus watch your mouth don't let the sh!t come out of it it suppose to come from your but not the other way.

yes the picture is of the guards of Baluch regiment.
I pray the end game doesnt hurt Turkey
I pray that those responsible for destroying Syria, Iraq and Libya and conspiring against Turkey meet their fate and pay for their deeds in our lifetime

god bless turkey and save it from harm and I pray it doesn't face the fate we Pakistani faced.
Amin..

i agree with what you say but when turkey is taking part in malicious actvities then dont you think that there are taking steps to being an unstable country. also if you look deeper in to the problem, which is, IS now dont you hink that if turkey stoped buying oil from IS dont you think that this will contribute toward choking them? also its worth pointing out here the revinue is worth about $50 million per day and then sold on to europe. this is indeed a "stab in the back" as far as im concernd the turkish government is no differant to IS.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/56d7e97e-35de-11e5-b05b-b01debd57852.html

You still in the state hope the whole of the country is under the iraqi forces from the south to the north we just keep the kurds manage their territory because we promise them that before so when the time comes we will take it back and that's a promise.

Saudis has no rule in the center of the country you dump the center n the hands of our kids stepping on the head of the takfirees at there who dared to step in.

now the south is the kingdom of Imam alsistani who rule all the shiite from there and that's including Iran.

If this Imam say two words there will be no isis nothing believe or not we fight isis slowly just to keep the civilians save. you as barbarian you can't believe that there is a muslim nation care about civilians and sacrifice it's soldiers for them!!! see that's the difference between us you target civilians we save them.

I was secular but now I'm adhered to my Islam since it is the real human rights supporter not fake one.
dude stop you are the joke of century your army of 50 000 ran away from 5000 and 90% of your country fell to daiesh so you brought the irani to fight for you and they got owned real hard until your baba USA came to save your butt.
you cant change history boy. a coward is still a coward we still remember when you throw out your military clothes and burned your ids in the early 2000 and we know which part of you country who kept fighting till the end.

@Ceylal

Erdogan'son in the company with two Daesh chieftains

A small photograph that speaks volumes about the policy pursued by Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

showing the son of Turkish President, Bilal, in good company with two Daesh chieftains oil exporters.

-----------------------

LMAO those guys are just kebab shop owner from very popular restaurant in Istanbul they were interviewed today i saw on news basically they were shocked and invited those who labelled them as deas to come their restaurant and have a nice kebab instead

It's unbelievable how many false news come out everyday and how easy people fall for these fake news without questioning it

Last edited:
ISIS, sell Iraqi oil on Bashar al-Assad. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov through those who are Russian citizens and Nicos Nicolaou. These are Russian citizens. Assad does not sell oil to any Muslim country. All Muslim countries want to go Assad .. ISIS, not war with Assad's army. ISIS-Assad and the Syrian democratic movement by attacking the power .. if Assad Oil money is giving Iran and Russia. This money then goes to ISIS's pocket. ISIS founder is former Iraqi Baath regime. Saddam's former soldiers directing. Assad is the Baath regime. Assad and ISIS same. ISIS France was to attack the causes of Belarus to Syria. Because he wants to save. Because ISIS is not hitting the Russian Democratic Forces in Syria. Russia bombed areas where none ISIS. There Democratic Forces. ISIS has bombardment to come to Russia Mediterranean. The target was FRANCE. Because the domain would have to be large. To be heard by everyone. To view supported by the West. See a map of where the bombs by Russia.

See the description of the US Treasury Department. Embargo and person names. .

Treasury Sanctions Networks Providing Support to the Government of Syria, Including For Facilitating Syrian Government Oil Purchases from ISIL

Putin is trying to deceive anyone.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom