What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Those turks just talk big here to overcome their fear. they can celebrate one day, but will suffer at least 10 years. the kurds leader just visited moscow today, I believe they will get their weapon from russia and money from china.

The mental masturbation of the sad Ivan continues I see :) Might help with the burn, I don't blame you but you might not want to get that far from the realities bud.

According to Russian's delusions, Turkey just shot down your plane and killed one of your pilots for no apparent reason and all you did was whining like the little bitches you are. How pathetic is that?

Remind everyone who the bitch hiding behind NATO is. And while you are at it don't forget how both Syria and Greece downed Turkish jets. Russia just bombed a Turkish convoy on the border and Turkey sat quietly after all those threats. The Turks are now toning their rhetoric and claiming they didn't even know it was a Russian aircraft.

Last edited:
Remind everyone who the bitch hiding behind NATO is. And while you are at it don't forget how both Syria and Greece downed Turkish jets.

Wait a minute. Wasn't Turkey the aggressor here? I mean, Russians seem to be pretty sure about that, which means the article 5 cannot be invoked by Turkey in case of a Russian retaliation which then means Turkey is all alone. Yet we can't see the mighty Russian bear. Where is it? Seems it is busy whining and barking when it got the spare time from humiliating itself further by bombing aid convoys in Syria.

Refresh my memory about the Greece downing Turkish jet will you? As for the Syria, it is still paying for that mistake. More than a dozen Syrian aircraft has been downed by Turkey including 3 jets and 1 helicopter since that day. The funny thing is, one of that jets happen to belong Russia :)

I can't believe it how everbody got shocked. Angry bears and robotic nation is crazy right now.

We dont need to do anything. Turkey is on its way to become another Pakistan on its own. Thats what you get when you sleep with jihadis.

Pakistan is doing very well at the moment dear chap. Attacks have been bought down to negligible levels. Don't drag Pakistan into all this because you're upset your plane was shot down.....

Plenty of countries are buying Russian gas, in fact China signed a contract with Russia worth 400 billion dollars over 30 years. Turkey and Russia did 30 billion dollars in trade last year not to mention millions of Russians vacation in Turkey bringing in large revenue for Turkey. You can kiss most of that goodbye, your economy will shrink considerably..

You are talking about last year:-), Give that 10 years and you have 300 billions. You are the big loser and you have bad economy at the moment.

Yea right? The Chinese which are buying the S-400 must be doing so without having access to this data right? And the manufacture must be lying right?

Did you saw the test, it is more propaganda. Because china is buying doesn't mean that is good like the specifications.

Russia has multiple types of air defenses around Latakia. Those drones will be shot down either from air, land or sea, and no Turkish "artillery" can reach Latakia.

Those drone are made for destroying sams:-).

Harpy Air Defense Suppression System

Wait a minute. Wasn't Turkey the aggressor here? I mean, Russians seem to be pretty sure about that, which means the article 5 cannot be invoked by Turkey in case of a Russian retaliation which then means Turkey is all alone. Yet we can't see the mighty Russian bear. Where is it? Seems it is busy whining and barking when it got the spare time from humiliating itself further by bombing aid convoys in Syria.

Refresh my memory about the Greece downing Turkish jet will you? As for the Syria, it is still paying for that mistake. More than a dozen Syrian aircraft has been downed by Turkey including 3 jets and 1 helicopter since that day. The funny thing is, one of that jets happen to belong Russia :)

One must no jump the gun...If I remember correctly NATO TREATY has a specific article regarding conflict between member states where other NATO member would not take side so that the Treaty is not compromised. This the reason during the war between Turkey and Greece NATO did not enter.

Again now when the issue is between an ex-super power and Turkey NATO is trying to calm its member states in not jumping the gun because this might lead to WW III which they are no prepared at present due to various reasons.

In the past few days there have been for and against arguments on who is correct and who is not, but one must realise what an all out conflict could attain. There were options for both Turkey as well as Russia for not provoking the other but what happened has happened now How to solve this should be the priority.

Turkey was shot at from the Syrian side in the past, Turkey also lost F4 Phantom. Syrian aircraft were also shot down. Turkey did not enter the war for one reason it was not being backed by the NATO Members because they did not have the necessary backing from UN or their own Parliaments.

Turkey became desperate after the bombings that happened in Ankara but this was also not enough to get NATO interested. Has any one thought why?. But today when France was attacked NATO is getting involved where as Turkey has to stay behind because of the shooting down or Russian aircraft.

NATO will always side with Turkey no matter how aggressive Turkey is. I personally would have shot down a Turkish aircraft in retaliation but that is me. Russia does not want or need a full blown war.

As for your chest thumping Turkey has threatened Russia not to bomb Turkmen and Russia in turn bombs "aid" trucks coming from Turkey and Turkey doesn't lift a finger. Its easy to shoot down a bomber that cant defend itself but when SU-30s and S-400s are deployed the Turks tone down the rhetoric and do nothing when Russia hits Turkish "aid" trucks. Russia is patiently waiting and baiting Turkey in order to shoot down Turkish aircraft.

Okay borat.

Deadly 1996 Aegean clash is confirmed - F-16.net

A former Turkish naval commander confirmed on Monday that a Greek warplane had shot down a Turkish F-16 fighter in the Aegean in 1996. The incident, which cost the life of one of the two Turkish pilots, Captain Nail Erdogan, was attributed to an accident at a time of heightened tension.

starting a proxy war against us.
Well that what you did against Iraqis and Syrian so now you need to drink from the same medicine that you fed the others.

They completely shocked.
The only one I see really shocked is you the funny is that one of you want to show putin a turkish war game as that would scare him!!!! is that really how you think? no wonder turkey is declining, alas now the easiest way to fix it is that erdogan make apology to the Russians next step give apology to the Iraqis and Syrian and pull your hand from those countries cooperate with them to defeat extremism and let us good neighbors back as before and let's make business for the good of our people.

Turkey can be a vital country to the middle east in the middle east if the the turkish people change this islamist sick erdogan this guy will bring turkey down if he stays longer.

NATO will always side with Turkey no matter how aggressive Turkey is. I personally would have shot down a Turkish aircraft in retaliation but that is me. Russia does not want or need a full blown war.

As for your chest thumping Turkey has threatened Russia not to bomb Turkmen and Russia in turn bombs "aid" trucks coming from Turkey and Turkey doesn't lift a finger. Its easy to shoot down a bomber that cant defend itself but when SU-30s and S-400s are deployed the Turks tone down the rhetoric and do nothing when Russia hits Turkish "aid" trucks. Russia is patiently waiting and baiting Turkey in order to shoot down Turkish aircraft.

Okay borat.

Deadly 1996 Aegean clash is confirmed - F-16.net

A former Turkish naval commander confirmed on Monday that a Greek warplane had shot down a Turkish F-16 fighter in the Aegean in 1996. The incident, which cost the life of one of the two Turkish pilots, Captain Nail Erdogan, was attributed to an accident at a time of heightened tension.

We also shot greek plane after that and violated greek space with 86 fighter but no plane came to welcome us.
Greeks can't did anything and NATO fix the case after that.
I am %10000000 of sure of this story.

You are talking about last year:-), Give that 10 years and you have 300 billions. You are the big loser and you have bad economy at the moment.

Did you saw the test, it is more propaganda. Because china is buying doesn't mean that is good like the specifications.

Those drone are made for destroying sams:-).

Harpy Air Defense Suppression System

I rarely argue with kids, go back to the sand box. You have no argument, you are claiming the S-400 is propaganda and that Russia can not prove it can perform what it is advertised to perform. Do you realize how dumb you sound? And that Harpy RC toy will get blown out of the sky long before it can ever reach any concentration of even decent SAMs let alone of the the best if the the world.

While Turks are typing comments here, their turkman brethren are getting slaughtered.
I don't even mention the economic sanctions, just a few days back they were happy that ISIS bombed the russian plane in egypt and brought them extra tourists, remeber?

Well that what you did against Iraqis and Syrian so now you need to drink from the same medicine that you fed the others.

The only one I see really shocked is you the funny is that one of you want to show putin a turkish war game as that would scare him!!!! is that really how you think? no wonder turkey is declining, alas now the easiest way to fix it is that erdogan make apology to the Russians next step give apology to the Iraqis and Syrian and pull your hand from those countries cooperate with them to defeat extremism and let us good neighbors back as before and let's make business for the good of our people.

Turkey can be a vital country to the middle east in the middle east if the the turkish people change this islamist sick erdogan this guy will bring turkey down if he stays longer.
You are making nonsense talk. This is our region. Even if whole word will nuke us we will be rule again. No matter what our actions. Russia tried Turkey and got response. Thats it.

1.How can Erdoğan protect Turkmens ? To invade Syria ? I know what you think, it's not about Russia. We didn't enter Syria to protect Turkmens before. We just supporting them to stay overthere..
2. Even when we bombing the ISIL positions (with 100 km guided bombs) with USA coalition we didnt enter Syria airspace because of our problems.
So we are not entering the Syria air space already. We just entering Iraq airspace 25-30 km to bomb PKK.
So S-400 can't touch our planes in our airspace or Iraq . If it touched, that system will be destroyed immediately before we heard the news don't worry. We speaking the system even in our artillery range :tup:

You enter iraq airspace quite often. Next time you may lose a fighter.

While Turks are typing comments here, their turkman brethren are getting slaughtered.
I don't even mention the economic sanctions, just a few days back they were happy that ISIS bombed the russian plane in egypt and brought them extra tourists, remeber?
Turkmens getting slaughtered over 4 years. It's not about Russia. If we want to make big think we can invade Syria in 4 years.
We are paying 25 billion to Russia. Russia paying 5 billion include tourist. Yeah tottaly fuckin 5 billion ??

You enter iraq airspace quite often. Next time you may lose a fighter.
Can you explain why ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom