What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

We used nuclear weapons against Georgia?

News to me.

The Qatar-Turkey gas pipeline will forever remain a dream. They cant seem to accept that fact.

The point is that your nukes are irrelevant.
Your struggled with Georgia, you struggled with Ukraine despite all the Russians there and bordering it, you couldn't keep Chechnya under control without bribing Kadyrov and giving him de-facto independence.
What I'm saying is that you are nowhere near as powerfull as you think you are.

They are not Iraqi shiite where you can kill them and get away with it this is Russia if you forgot it's one the strongest nation actually it's second to the US.

So they have the power the will to kill their enemy they are not Iraqis cornered and every bastard punch since they are shiite Kuffar want to rule their country and manage their resources.

you are the one that pushed the Russians to slaughter the turkman!!!.

Not all the nation have the patience, shiite have, now we will see the consequence of downing a Russian plane.

I pray for peace in that region, unfortunately the people their afflicted with bad regimes and nut leaders who make their decisions without thinking about the consequences.
iraqi shitas we killed?

The point is that your nukes are irrelevant.
Your struggled with Georgia, you struggled with Ukraine despite all the Russians there and bordering it, you couldn't keep Chechnya under control without bribing Kadyrov and giving him de-facto independence.
What I'm saying is that you are nowhere near as powerfull as you think you are.

If you think our nuclear weapons are irrelevant, you were born in or after the 80s and know nothing about military matters.

Go read something about our nuclear doctrine and come back.

Why are you crying like a baby and bark like a hurt dog ? Did the AMRAAM is still somewhere in you ?

What a well thought out reply. How long did it take you to come up with that?

If you think our nuclear weapons are irrelevant, you were born in or after the 80s and know nothing about military matters.

I think you are the one who needs to read up.
By your logic Russia should have won each battle and war that they have fought right?
Yet reality is very different from your fantasy world.

We are not talking about war on Russian soil so why would anyone have to fear Russian nukes?

Wishing the use of Nukes upon Turkey and the Turkish people doesn't make you any different from ISIS

Don't worry, I am always up to date

PISM Report: Nuclear-Backed “Little Green Men:” Nuclear Messaging in the Ukraine Crisis

An unprecedented amount of nuclear-related signals originating from the Kremlin, including statements, bomber flights, and exercises, demonstrates that during the Ukraine crisis Russia has deliberately sent nuclear messages to NATO. Russia’s nuclear muscle-flexing has been an integral part of Moscow’s approach to conflict, backing up the credibility and effectiveness of its hybrid warfare campaign.

NATO has responded in a very restrained manner and rightly avoided engaging in tit-for-tat nuclear messaging with Russia. At the same time, however, the Ukraine crisis has exposed NATO’s communication gaps and corresponding challenges to the effectiveness of NATO’s nuclear deterrence and assurance. To adapt to the new nuclear landscape in Europe, the NATO Allies should consider rebalancing their thinking towards nuclear deterrence, a re-examination of their nuclear crisis-management tools and exercises, refreshing declaratory policy and re-designing their nuclear communication strategy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom