What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

By your logic Russia should have won each battle and war that they have fought right? ?

Again, you are very confused. Or maybe just new to talking about military matters hence your lack of understanding of the basics of conflict. So let me educate you.

The nature of every conflict is different. Therefore the parameters laid out for the use of nuclear and biological/chemical weapons is different.

If we were to go to war with Turkey, we will immediately use nuclear weapons as we know that you have a semi decent military in close proximity to us which will need to be neutralized immediately. Also the fact that you have no second strike capability so we can nuke you, then mop up the rest using things like Ebola/Plague/VX.

Georgia, Afg, Checnya etc. were totally different theaters where the threat they presented to us was much lower hence not requiring our bigger weapons.

Hopefully now you understand something about Russia military and nuclear doctrine.

Wishing the use of Nukes upon Turkey and the Turkish people doesn't make you any different from ISIS
QOTW right here. You sir, are a genius.

Last edited:
Turkey has right to defend its airspace: Obama
Washington: Turkey has the right to defend its territory and its airspace, US PresidentBarack Obama today said as he discouraged escalation of tension between Russia and Turkey after Turkish forces shot down a Russian fighter jet on its border with Syria.
"We are still getting the details of what happened. And I expect to be in communications, potentially directly, with (Turkish) President sometime over the next several days," Obama told a crowded joint news conference with the French President Francois Hollande.

"Turkey, like every country, has a right to defend its territory and its airspace. I think it's very important right now for us to make sure that both the Russians and the Turks are talking to each other, find out exactly what happened and take measures to discourage any kind of escalation," Obama said.

Obama said this points to an ongoing problem with the Russian operations in the sense that they are operating very close to a Turkish border and they are going after moderate opposition that are supported by not only Turkey but a wide range of countries.

"And if Russia is directing its energies towards Daesh and ISIL, some of those conflicts or potentials for mistakes or escalation are less likely to occur.

"This underscores the importance of us making sure that we move this political track forward as quickly as possible. Like President Hollande, our view from the start has been that Russia is welcome to be part of this broad-based coalition that we have set up," Obama said.

Responding to a question, Obama said he does not have all the information yet.

"So I do not want to comment on the specifics. We will be gathering all that information. We expect the Turks to provide information. I'm sure the Russians will have some information. We will be able to confirm what happened in part through our own intelligence and our own tracking of that border area," he said.

"As Francois (Hollande) indicated, my top priority is going to be to ensure that this does not escalate. And, hopefully, this is a moment in which all parties can step back and make a determination as to how their interests are best served," Obama said.

Washington: Turkey has the right to defend its territory and its airspace, US PresidentBarack Obama today said as he discouraged escalation of tension between Russia and Turkey after Turkish forces shot down a Russian fighter jet on its border with Syria.
"We are still getting the details of what happened. And I expect to be in communications, potentially directly, with (Turkish) President sometime over the next several days," Obama told a crowded joint news conference with the French President Francois Hollande.

"Turkey, like every country, has a right to defend its territory and its airspace. I think it's very important right now for us to make sure that both the Russians and the Turks are talking to each other, find out exactly what happened and take measures to discourage any kind of escalation," Obama said.

Obama said this points to an ongoing problem with the Russian operations in the sense that they are operating very close to a Turkish border and they are going after moderate opposition that are supported by not only Turkey but a wide range of countries.

"And if Russia is directing its energies towards Daesh and ISIL, some of those conflicts or potentials for mistakes or escalation are less likely to occur.

"This underscores the importance of us making sure that we move this political track forward as quickly as possible. Like President Hollande, our view from the start has been that Russia is welcome to be part of this broad-based coalition that we have set up," Obama said.

"So I do not want to comment on the specifics. We will be gathering all that information. We expect the Turks to provide information. I'm sure the Russians will have some information. We will be able to confirm what happened in part through our own intelligence and our own tracking of that border area," he said.

"As Francois (Hollande) indicated, my top priority is going to be to ensure that this does not escalate. And, hopefully, this is a moment in which all parties can step back and make a determination as to how their interests are best served," Obama said.

But Syria doesnt have the right to defend itself from terrorists.

American logic.

They are not Iraqi shiite where you can kill them and get away with it this is Russia if you forgot it's one the strongest nation actually it's second to the US.

So they have the power the will to kill their enemy they are not Iraqis cornered and every bastard punch since they are shiite Kuffar want to rule their country and manage their resources.

you are the one that pushed the Russians to slaughter the turkman!!!.

Not all the nation have the patience, shiite have, now we will see the consequence of downing a Russian plane.

I pray for peace in that region, unfortunately the people their afflicted with bad regimes and nut leaders who make their decisions without thinking about the consequences.
why are you butthurt big mama does not look stronk no more.

If Turkey feels threatened it can shut down the Turkish straits thus ending Putin's play time in Syria. This is why Russia will not do anything serious. Even if Russia reacts it works out for Turkey because we can close the straits thus finishing off Assad as Russian troops get no resupply and Assad gets no resupply.

Turkey has right to defend yourself but when things screw up. It is your own responsibility to defend yourself and not rely on others :lol: From Uncle Sam

Also the fact that you have no second strike capability so we can nuke you, then mop up the rest using things like Ebola/Plague/VX.

Are you a maniac, psychopath ? Warcrime against the GLOBE. Do you believe your own propaganda, ?

Russian plane violated Turkish airspace for 5 minutes despite 10 warnings. Shot down by 2 F-16s.

Edit: One of the pilots captured by Turkmen forces in Syria, they are looking for the second pilot.
Why the news said the time is only 17 seconds for 10 times warning??
This way is really not good, you can arrange the plane to push Russia leave but not shoot them down, at least Russia's duty is for ISIS, you shoot them down then you can not get consensus, and it will be wrong on politics purpose.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom