What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

First make your self a true turkish Islamic state ?
& kill your dreams to become part of EU ?

I love how these idiots think shooting down one plane makes them special. Like we cant just burn their entire existence in a few minutes.

Its like a really small dog which is barking loudly. You cant help but laugh.

I know for sure that you are a false flagger. But go on with your Ruskie propaganda.
Me false flagger with that much of my posts ?
I'm not with Russia ,I'm not against turkey , I'm against ISIS which is created jointly by ,KSA ,TURKEY & its best friend ISRAEL ?
Yes the same ISIS which is killing innocent none Muslims & more Muslims , to let my good religion been targeted as terrorism in the world ?
I'm against anyone supporting ISIS? That's it ?
Be it Pakistan ,or Turkey or Russia ?
Who ever supports Isis , I'm against it .

I love how these idiots think shooting down one plane makes them special. Like we cant just burn their entire existence in a few minutes.

Sorry
I won't go to insult anyone , but I'm against ISIS which is surly CIA s creation & turkey is saving it for NATO , & its crazy dreams to be part of EU ?
Reality is NATO wanted Turkey to act like that , & drive Russia into turkey for a wasted prapoganda that , Russia is going to invade Saudi Arabia , in that cover CIA will topple Assad govt , & will give powers to ISIS even half if Turkey , & then seal a deal between Israel & Isis ?

lol afghans without a country with only ak and man pads ended your empire and drove it to a sewer and still could not recover from it till this day.

done on purpose by Turkey, the jet was shot 4 km away from turkish territory, turkey is making the situation worse, turkey is already been funding terrorist from the beginning to get rid of the government nothing new...some how they have to protect there "assets" one way or another they are losing ground and money in Syria....interesting isn't it :coffee:

Haha, remember how that small country Georgia without any alliance stood up against the mighty bear in 2008?
And you think Turkey will be a walk in the park? lol

Haha, remember how that small country Georgia without any alliance stood up against the mighty bear in 2008?
And you think Turkey will be a walk in the park? lol

We used nuclear weapons against Georgia?

News to me.

done on purpose by Turkey, the jet was shot 4 km away from turkish territory, turkey is making the situation worse, turkey is already been funding terrorist from the beginning to get rid of the government nothing new...some how they have to protect there "assets" one way or another they are losing ground and money in Syria....interesting isn't it :coffee:
The Qatar-Turkey gas pipeline will forever remain a dream. They cant seem to accept that fact.

you mad bro.

turkey has been in nato since more than half a century. stop crying.
Turk was the first Muslim country which started bilateral diplomatic relationship with Israel when your so called Muslim brothers were fighting Israel.

And now you are proud of your nato membership .

the great kingdom russia aganist few turkmen guy .what a shame for russia
They are not Iraqi shiite where you can kill them and get away with it this is Russia if you forgot it's one the strongest nation actually it's second to the US.

So they have the power the will to kill their enemy they are not Iraqis cornered and every bastard punch since they are shiite Kuffar want to rule their country and manage their resources.

you are the one that pushed the Russians to slaughter the turkman!!!.

Not all the nation have the patience, shiite have, now we will see the consequence of downing a Russian plane.

I pray for peace in that region, unfortunately the people their afflicted with bad regimes and nut leaders who make their decisions without thinking about the consequences.

Nukes, nukes , nukes any other arguments ?

Would Turkey Act Without US Permission? – Daniel McAdams
03:48 25.11.2015(updated 05:03 25.11.2015)

The shooting down of a Russian bomber by Turkish aircraft shocked the Kremlin. But in an interview with Sputnik, Daniel McAdams, executive director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, describes what effect the incident will have on the world stage.

Speaking to Sputnik, Daniel McAdams of the Ron Paul Institute gives his impressions of the downing of a Russian bomber over Syria.

1030695346.png

Russian Defense Ministry Video Proves Su-24 Never Entered Turkish Airspace

"This is very serious," he said.

In part, Turkey’s attack on a Russian plane targeting the self-proclaimed Islamic State terrorist group has highlighted Ankara’s own role of fomenting those radical groups.

"…Turkey has allowed itself to become a super-hotbed for ISIS and other jihadists to go back and forth from Syria into Turkey. We have pretty good evidence that ISIS and other extremists have been resupplied infinitely, possibly with weapons from Libya, another great US success story – and they have been striking inside Syria with that," McAdams said.

"So, certainly if you want criminal activity, Turkey is an accomplice to the crime at the very least."

McAdams also his own thoughts on why the Turkish government would risk such provocative action.

"One question is would [Turkish President] Erdogan do this without US permission, without US support…" he asks. "Even if this Russian jet wandered into Syrian airspace…how is it that the Turkish F-16s scrambled, met their target and [took] out their target in a matter of seconds, and how is it that the Russian plane crashed in Syria itself?"

1030645307.jpg

'17 Seconds': No One’s Buying Turkey’s Version of Su-24 Story

In light of the strong reaction from the Kremlin, McAdams also sees NATO backing away from potential conflict.

"I find it interesting that the NATO General Jens Stoltenberg all of a sudden toned his rhetoric down about 12 notches. I think he realizes that things have just gotten real," he said. "He’s clearly eager to not make this a Russia-NATO conflict, because the implications for that are tremendous."

The downing of the bomber will also likely end any further discussion of implementing a "safe zone" along the Turkey-Syria border.

"The US and Turks have been trying to set this up for a long time. I think that is over."

The reports of so-called “moderate” rebel groups shooting at the pilots as they drifted in parachutes toward the ground – an act which many would consider a war crime – also highlight the problems of Western strategies in supporting those groups.

1030323258.jpg

Russia Deploys Maritime Air Defense After Jet Shot Down Over Syria

"…The whole idea that these people are moderates is insane," McAdams said. "Just this week, the US was considering inviting al-Qaeda’s affiliate Ahrar ash-Sham to attend the talks, as well. So, 14 years after al-Qaeda attacked the US on 9/11, the US is talking about bringing an al-Qaeda affiliate in as a moderate opposition in Syria."

Given Turkey’s place in NATO, many have already predicted that one of the most significant effects of the incident may be the thaw in relations between Russia and the West – a relationship that was showing signs of warming following the terrorist attacks in Paris and the bombing of Metrojet flight 9268.

But as McAdams points out, the United States had remained resistant to cooperation with Russia even before Tuesday’s events.

"…The US is definitely in a bind because Russia was seen as the only effective force that was fighting ISIS. The US had a year and had very, very little effect on ISIS, and yet after a month everyone in the world has seen the damage that Russia did."

Read more: Would Turkey Act Without US Permission? – Daniel McAdams

Would Turkey Act Without US Permission? – Daniel McAdams
03:48 25.11.2015(updated 05:03 25.11.2015)

The shooting down of a Russian bomber by Turkish aircraft shocked the Kremlin. But in an interview with Sputnik, Daniel McAdams, executive director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, describes what effect the incident will have on the world stage.

Speaking to Sputnik, Daniel McAdams of the Ron Paul Institute gives his impressions of the downing of a Russian bomber over Syria.

1030695346.png

Russian Defense Ministry Video Proves Su-24 Never Entered Turkish Airspace

"This is very serious," he said.

In part, Turkey’s attack on a Russian plane targeting the self-proclaimed Islamic State terrorist group has highlighted Ankara’s own role of fomenting those radical groups.

"…Turkey has allowed itself to become a super-hotbed for ISIS and other jihadists to go back and forth from Syria into Turkey. We have pretty good evidence that ISIS and other extremists have been resupplied infinitely, possibly with weapons from Libya, another great US success story – and they have been striking inside Syria with that," McAdams said.

"So, certainly if you want criminal activity, Turkey is an accomplice to the crime at the very least."

McAdams also his own thoughts on why the Turkish government would risk such provocative action.

"One question is would [Turkish President] Erdogan do this without US permission, without US support…" he asks. "Even if this Russian jet wandered into Syrian airspace…how is it that the Turkish F-16s scrambled, met their target and [took] out their target in a matter of seconds, and how is it that the Russian plane crashed in Syria itself?"

1030645307.jpg

'17 Seconds': No One’s Buying Turkey’s Version of Su-24 Story

In light of the strong reaction from the Kremlin, McAdams also sees NATO backing away from potential conflict.

"I find it interesting that the NATO General Jens Stoltenberg all of a sudden toned his rhetoric down about 12 notches. I think he realizes that things have just gotten real," he said. "He’s clearly eager to not make this a Russia-NATO conflict, because the implications for that are tremendous."

The downing of the bomber will also likely end any further discussion of implementing a "safe zone" along the Turkey-Syria border.

"The US and Turks have been trying to set this up for a long time. I think that is over."

The reports of so-called “moderate” rebel groups shooting at the pilots as they drifted in parachutes toward the ground – an act which many would consider a war crime – also highlight the problems of Western strategies in supporting those groups.

1030323258.jpg

Russia Deploys Maritime Air Defense After Jet Shot Down Over Syria

"…The whole idea that these people are moderates is insane," McAdams said. "Just this week, the US was considering inviting al-Qaeda’s affiliate Ahrar ash-Sham to attend the talks, as well. So, 14 years after al-Qaeda attacked the US on 9/11, the US is talking about bringing an al-Qaeda affiliate in as a moderate opposition in Syria."

Given Turkey’s place in NATO, many have already predicted that one of the most significant effects of the incident may be the thaw in relations between Russia and the West – a relationship that was showing signs of warming following the terrorist attacks in Paris and the bombing of Metrojet flight 9268.

But as McAdams points out, the United States had remained resistant to cooperation with Russia even before Tuesday’s events.

"…The US is definitely in a bind because Russia was seen as the only effective force that was fighting ISIS. The US had a year and had very, very little effect on ISIS, and yet after a month everyone in the world has seen the damage that Russia did."

Read more: Would Turkey Act Without US Permission? – Daniel McAdams
US is smart. THey give Turkey false hope and when thing screw up. They will claim its your business. The turkish are naive.

It happen in Georgia, it happen in Ukraine and now it happen to Turkey.

Main culprit is Israel along with Saudis +turkey & USA +EU problem is they have invested too much , to just get down ?

Not EU. They are very eager to get of NATO and in future would be open to include Russia in EU too.

One in Three EU Citizens Wants EU Army to Replace NATO Reliance

One in Three EU Citizens Wants EU Army to Replace NATO Reliance

Every third person in the United Kingdom, France and Germany believes the European Union should have its own army instead of relying on the US-led NATO military bloc, a poll conducted by ICM Research exclusively for Sputnik revealed on Tuesday

Russia deploy Smerch to Latakia city to shell rebels in Latakia province. I doubt Turkey would dare to attack Russian artillery and start a war with Russia.

Does anybody know what kind of missile turkey used?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom