What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

The whole game in Syria is not about ISIS or ISIL, its about getting rid of President Assad, Turkey is not happy with Russia bombing pro Nato rebels that are seeking to overthrow Assad's regime, on the other side of the spectrum Nato is bombing pro Russia rebels who are siding with Assad, This whole ISIS thing seems very fishy.

Good to know decent reasonable Turks exist. We welcome any friends and try to get along with everybody...

But why your government support Uighur terrorists and give Turkey passports to them? Most of Chinese are really really pissed off about this. Beforehand we like Turkey, appreciate its history and culture and its people, like its efforts to build a modern Muslim society, more and more Chinese tourists likes to travel to Turkey.

But your support of Uighurs terrorists completed changed this, most Chinese don't harbor any ill will to Turkey, but after your government constant meddling in our internal affairs, I wouldn't say it is same as before.

Giving passports to Uyghur refugees is one thing, supportinh salafi bastards is a whole other thing.

I highly doubt that Erdogan is crazy enough to do that. Even if he was, he doesn't have the money for such operations.
I like the Uyghurs and Chinese both, but hate that Uyghur are ruined with these jihadi bullshit.
I think the main culprit in this, as always, is Saudi-Arabia.

Bad news for Turkey. Turkey's act of aggression for shooting down a Russian jet over Syrian territory will be confirmed by the second pilot.

All military experts today said in Western media, that it was Russia who tried to test Turkey's awareness and provoked that
incident; after many many warnings.
Even their CSAR Helos were already in the air before the SU-24 was downed.

thats gonna make russia bigger for sure:):) Russia is not this..this is nor yours or our war..

Yeah we dont really care. Turkmen will be punished. They will understand when they hold pieces of their children and women in their arms. Then get bombed again.

This is what happens when you dont understand the balance of power.

Giving passports to Uyghur refugees is one thing, supportinh salafi bastards is a whole other thing.

I highly doubt that Erdogan is crazy enough to do that. Even if he was, he doesn't have the money for such operations.
I like the Uyghurs and Chinese both, but hate that Uyghur are ruined with these jihadi bullshit.
the amount of Russian butthurt here lol

The whole game in Syria is not about ISIS or ISIL, its about getting rid of President Assad, Turkey is not happy with Russia bombing pro Nato rebels that are seeking to overthrow Assad's regime, on the other side of the spectrum Nato is bombing pro Russia rebels who are siding with Assad, This whole ISIS thing seems very fishy.
& now Russia will stop any of french /NATO war planes inside sirya & will do whatever it likes ?
Saving USIS is getting too expensive day by day ?
But CIA is just happy to enlarge the whole conflict , if it can't control ?

Yeah we dont really care. Turkmen will be punished. They will understand when they hold pieces of their children and women in their arms. Then get bombed again.

stronk russia

Main culprit is Israel along with Saudis +turkey & USA +EU problem is they have invested too much , to just get down ?

we will see

well 17 seconds is a impressive response time ,in june 2013 we responded to indians two su-30 intrusion 2 minutes 5 miles violation later,we should work together with turks to get our airdefense that efficient ,never mind abotabad our doors are always open for uncle sam he is our uncle who brings us goodies afterall

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom