What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Giving passports to Uyghur refugees is one thing, supportinh salafi bastards is a whole other thing.

I highly doubt that Erdogan is crazy enough to do that. Even if he was, he doesn't have the money for such operations.
I like the Uyghurs and Chinese both, but hate that Uyghur are ruined with these jihadi bullshit.
I think the main culprit in this, as always, is Saudi-Arabia.

I like Uighurs too, but lots of them get radicalized. You know the full body cover Burka is never a traditional cloth of Uighurs, they like to dance and enjoy music.... But things are different now, you can see lots of them smuggled out and using Turkey passport to join the ISIS..

don't BS again you will get owned and your country will change its name again like in Afghanistan
Friend don't jump from the top of your horse , no one of these NATO perks will ever support you against Russia , they will sell half of turkey to USIS & you will be fighting with your own peoples just like in Iraq & Libya ?

17 second case is bullshit. We warned russians before 45 km out from our borders. And they come 1 km near we still keep warning. ''This Turkish Air force guard change your route'' And they are keep coming. They are violated our airspace 4km one time and we still warned them. But again one plane violated the border 4km and our pilot fired the missile. Missile catched russian plane inside of Syria because our fighters shot him from 60-70 km away.

I like Uighurs too, but lots of them get radicalized. You know the full body cover Burka is never a traditional cloth of Uighurs, they like to dance and enjoy music.... But things are different now, you can see lots of them smuggled out and using Turkey passport to join the ISIS..
Or they are the 50% of ISIS force fighting in sirya , for the dream of Turkish president who wants to become a king of new usmanian caliphate ?lolzz

It's normal for Muslims to own Russians, Afghans turned the USSR into the timid-no longer believes in communism- poor man's version of U.S.
Let this be a warning to you Russia, or we will turn your country to the Chechnyan Islamic Republic.

Yep. I wouldve been smarter to get your assets OUT of syria before this little stunt. But you guys have been getting too close to the arabs and the power of critical thinking is starting to leave you.

Look for the news in a couple of days.
maybe same apply for russian too..paka paka iam done:)

Sad to hear that they join terrorists

@lonelyman
Because every one of their turkish big brothers imported them for that ?

It's normal for Muslims to own Russians, Afghans turned the USSR into the timid-no longer believes in communism- poor man's version of U.S.
Let this be a warning to you Russia, or we will turn your country to the Chechnyan Islamic Republic.
First make your self a true turkish Islamic state ?
& kill your dreams to become part of EU ?

Yeah, I saw the pictures, it's a shame. Turks/Uyghurs should stay away from those medieval things.
But I also saw some news about discovery of gas deposits in the Xingjian region.
Hopefully that and the new silkroad will bring some economic rise to offset all the jihadi funded terrorist factories.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom