What's new

Turkey lifts ban on headscarves at high schools

Turkey is slowly becoming a normal country after decades of Kelamist institutionalized abnormalization. Way to go AKP, Haters gonna hate.:tup:

People talking abt Ataturk legacy as an argument for headscarf banning. :rofl: I wonder why Russia doesn't talk about stalin's legacy or even better german can't pride on Hilter's legacy. Turkey's kelamist shows how seculars in the muslims world are bigots and hypocrites of the highest order.

As I said before, Erdogan is steadily eradicating Atatürk's legacy, but some Turks are in this forum are living in denial.

What is so great about Ataturk's legacy? And if u mean secularism then how would allowing women to wear headscraf threaten turkish secularism? U sound like a sorry xenophobic nazi troll who doesn't have anything better to do other than spouting venom against muslims online.

Exactly Sir! and those founding principles are being erased slowly but steadily by AKP !

Supported by majority turks. :-)

DO not worry Burka is coming soon !!

Nah, Turks have nothing to worry. Mind u its not a RSS infested shithole.

As long as its limited with High schools, I'm not againts it, but its should not spread to elementary and middle schools.

Who r u to be against any decision the parents of a elementary/middle school kid take ? Who is the gov of a self-declared secular country for that matter to decide what kids should wear ?

What is normal? The time at the equator, the time of Mecca, the time in northern Europe? You see, either it's perfect or it's not and if it's perfect you don't need patches to fix the problem, patches that are made at the mercy of the interpretation of a human being.

Why do they have to wear it? What happens if they don't do that?
Bro what im telling you is that a ruling for an issue regarding prayer times potentially being messed up was already made during the time of the prophet.

@Luffy 500

They are children incapable of deciding of their own, state cannot dictate parents what to do with their children but its should neither allow it in schools etc. this will just legalize and encourage such a sh.tty act. This is just like allowing alchohol usage but restricting it to not encourage people.

Criticize Ataturk as much as you want, but even many of his "wrong" acts positively effected today's Turkey, dream as much as you want Turkey never will down to the level of self proclaimed "Islamic" states.

@Luffy 500

They are children incapable of deciding of their own, state cannot dictate parents what to do with their children but its should neither allow it in schools etc. this will just legalize and encourage such a sh.tty act. This is just like allowing alchohol usage but restricting it to not encourage people.

Criticize Ataturk as much as you want, but even many of his "wrong" acts positively effected today's Turkey, dream as much as you want Turkey never will down to the level of self proclaimed "Islamic" states.

Schools or secular gov doesn't have the right to dictate how parents should dress their children. Secularism supposedly allows freedom of religion. And the fact that u called the muslim dress code shitty, shows your true colors and hatred against muslims and islam. SO in short argument is based on hatred against muslims and thus self-defeating in itself as it is void of logic and common sense.

That's your perception of ataturk. Suffice to say a portion of your countrymen doesn't share your views. How about respecting that as secular democratic norms ?

I never said turkey would be islamic state. Its up to the turkish society to decide. But as a muslim i have no qualms in saying that i really want turkey to have a more islamic society and Islam to gain stronger roots in turkish politics so much so that it dilutes kelamism extremist cult completely. :)

Schools or secular gov doesn't have the right to dictate how parents should dress their children. Secularism supposedly allows freedom of religion. And the fact that u called the muslim dress code shitty, shows your true colors and hatred against muslims and islam. SO in short argument is based on hatred against muslims and thus self-defeating in itself as it is void of logic and common sense.

That's your perception of ataturk. Suffice to say a portion of your countrymen doesn't share your views. How about respecting that as secular democratic norms ?

I never said turkey would be islamic state. Its up to the turkish society to decide. But as a muslim i have no qualms in saying that i really want turkey to have a more islamic society and Islam to gain stronger roots in turkish politics so much so that it dilutes kelamism extremist cult completely. :)

When its children its not "freedom of religion", I told you parents can make their children Shamanist if they want, but state should not encourage the forced religion on little children by allowing it on schools.

What I called sh.tty is brainwashing your children at little ages and stealing their decision for their future, this has nothing with a certain religion.

I'm not forcing my ideas on anyone, they are free to do whatever they want, but as an objective thinker I can say most of their ideas are baseless bullsh.t, usually goes no further then how Ataturk is masonic illuminati jew british armenian.(man bear pig)

Nope nobody can decide on making Turkey "Islamic", even if thats what majority wants(which is not anyway), for the sake of diversity in beliefs and thoughts Turkey will remain equal to everyone, this is the best.

There is a lot of political thoughts in Turkey which is equally bad or worse then extreme Kemalism, thats including your beloved Islamists, people(only Islamists actually) exaggerate Kemalist extremists, they were never a threat to country in level of exteme Islamists.

Yeah, so hight that female witness are counted as nothing and when they get raped, they need some male witnesses to support her or she would be treated as a lying whore and put to death by stoning. What a paradise that is. :lol:

Only Pakistan has such a backward law which is based on retarded imams who cannot differentiate between rape and adultery.

You are what you wear. Imagine the status of women 100 years ago, even in Europe women had lower status, so forget about women in Muslim countries daring to raise their voice. If it wasn't Atatürk to ban headscarves at staterun institutions, giving rights to women, how do you think women will ever be respected as individual person. Just look around other Muslim countries and you'll see.

The saying is you are what you eat actually. :lol: Clothes does not determine respect you are given for anything at most it denotes your social status. You keep bringing up Muslim countries but of them there are 57 so which ones do you have an issue with? You think just because they wear a headscarf they will be disrespected but by your own admittance Muslims in Germany treat women who do not wear headscarves as sluts so it is actually the other way around unfortunately no?

When its children its not "freedom of religion", I told you parents can make their children Shamanist if they want, but state should not encourage the forced religion on little children by allowing it on schools.

What I called sh.tty is brainwashing your children at little ages and stealing their decision for their future, this has nothing with a certain religion.

SO parents should not teach their children basics of his/her heritage and society. Parents should not infuse moral characters since the child is too little to understand and that would be indoctrination. What r parents for then? How about leaving the kids in jungles to grow up without "indoctrination". :rofl:U seculars r the indoctrinated ones. Indoctrinated as to remain ignorant bigots.

this has nothing with a certain religion.

Its apparent that u r scared shit of that certain religion. :disagree:

I'm not forcing my ideas on anyone, they are free to do whatever they want,

U just did that in your post. I guess u even lack the basic intellect to comprehend what u write. People with phobia tend to do that.

but as an objective thinker I can say most of their ideas are baseless bullsh.t, usually goes no further then how Ataturk is masonic illuminati jew british armenian.(man bear pig)

Objective thinker that lives in phobia of other people's beliefs. :omghaha:

Nope nobody can decide on making Turkey "Islamic", even if thats what majority wants(which is not anyway), for the sake of diversity in beliefs and thoughts Turkey will remain equal to everyone, this is the best.

Only a few decided to make turkey a extremist kelamist state without caring about the rights of the vast majority and the reverse can also happen. Nothing is set in stone except Islam. :)

There is a lot of political thoughts in Turkey which is equally bad or worse then extreme Kemalism, thats including your beloved Islamists, people(only Islamists actually) exaggerate Kemalist extremists, they were never a threat to country in level of exteme Islamists.

Again that's your perception. And with the kind of hatred you have for muslims its natural that would have a polemic bias. :meeting:

@Luffy 500

Considering you're being offensive even thought I don't and you're misinterpreting my posts, I concluded you are stupid.

What part of it you didn't understand ? parents can teach their children whatever they want, but state should not encourage it by making it public, read the alcohol example again, but you seemingly think of religious education as a vital thing so thats why you give blue screen when you hear something like that, how can someone differ religious education from food and water ? wow blasphemy !

Is that seriously what you understand from that ? meanwhile Islamists go berserk about parents teaching ther children to be Atheists.

Nope you're just too stupid.

1) Not gonna happen, we are in 21th century, you can't make radical changes on lives of masses, even if they tried this would lead to a kind of civil war,

2) its just you stupid islamists who are so obsessed with "extreme Kemalists" what have they done ? this country pays Imams salary(and doesn't pays to representives of other religions), has religious education, has official religious auyhority, is translated Quran to Turkish, has been ruled by rightist parties since the early decades of republic, what have they done ? made Ezan Turkish for a while and banned headcarfs in official buildings, wow end of world !! they're so evil even Isis is angel near them !

Dont see a problem if they want to do it of free will.
The only thing i hate is if the family is forcing women to wear a headscarve.
(I also hate the burkha because it looks ridicilous and is not needed in this time period)

How is this offensive? There was a thread about exactly this problem with some Muslims living in northern Norway or Sweden during Ramadan.

I do expect from a perfect being who supposedly created this world to know that the sun does not set for a few weeks in the summer season up in the north and telling his worshippers not to eat till the sun sets for a few weeks that coincides with the white nights seem to me not to be a very perfect planning on his side.

Oh, during the winter season, it's the same problem in reverse.
Mr he knows and that is why ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW gave the concept off Ijtihad you when don't know something don't talk about it stop being master off ignorance @Jf Thunder

Last edited:
Did the Quran predict the Moon Landing? If it's so much common sense, then there wouldn't have been confusion with regard to fasting during the white nights.

Yeah, so hight that female witness are counted as nothing and when they get raped, they need some male witnesses to support her or she would be treated as a lying whore and put to death by stoning. What a paradise that is. :lol:
You are master in ignorance and you are showing it again and again you should be awarded the title off master off ignorance in this world @Jf Thunder stop wasting time with Abu Juhals

I fully support erdogans decision..Banning headscarfs is nothing but oppression. Everyone should be allowed to wear what they want to wear-be it headscarfs or turbans...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom