What's new

Turkey lifts ban on headscarves at high schools

As I said before, Erdogan is steadily eradicating Atatürk's legacy, but some Turks are in this forum are living in denial.
if this is his legacy to ban head scarves then i feel sorry for you, for your tiny brian…

It developed much better than non-laic Muslim countries, it developed the fastest because it was fuelled with debt under Erdogan's regime.

If women don't rot in hell for not wearing headscarves, what is the reson to wear it at all?
its their choice.. erdogan is simply giving them the freedom to wear it or not wear it… be happy because turkey got more freedom.

Last edited:
well I don't have to learn to control myself you know, I'm more scared of my girlfriend yelling at me in public than not having myself under control, you know what I mean right? :whistle:
Are they that beautiful with headscarves like I mentionned before?
Damn there's so much makeup on some i had to look twice if it's not CGI.
That was a publicity stunt to join the EU...

As long as its limited with High schools, I'm not againts it, but its should not spread to elementary and middle schools.
why???
they should have freedom to wear what they want… they are not being forced to wear it but forced to not wear it.

problem is it wont stop here! soon non hijabi will be declared slut and hijabi will be one with confirmed ticket to Jannat! The real fun will start after this.

Turkey is what today is b'cause of Ataturk. without him Turkey fate would have been no different from other Arab nations without oil!
if ataturk didn't fight against europe to make turkey then another turk would have… just like another indian could have done what gandhi did.

why???
they should have freedom to wear what they want… they are not being forced to wear it but forced to not wear it.

if ataturk didn't fight against europe to make turkey then another turk would have… just like another indian could have done what gandhi did.

I explained everything in my posts, read again, what you say is irrevelant.

This isn't really logical, how would you know ? there wasn't even an army in Anatolia, for example if they didn't create a regular army out of scattered units and bandit kind of groups, Greeks could easily have western Anatolia today, since they had a quite a big population in western Anatolia, by slaughtering and kicking Turks out, western Anatolia could easily be a natural part of Greece.

lol...no...not "ok".
yes ok

244561d70a650b7b28e7ae89737a45ae-jpg.81586

Damn gurl poondi time :D
............dude, GO TO YOUR ROOM

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom