What's new

Turkey lifts ban on headscarves at high schools

@nufix

We have these in Turkey, I find many of them hotter then average girls in streets but I doubt they care :D they are still coming from religious families though(kind of), in reality their main reason of wearing headscarf is usually either please their family by looking "modest" or using it as a tool to get to somewhere(with this government its works)
dude, do less poondi

dude, do less poondi
244561d70a650b7b28e7ae89737a45ae-jpg.81586

Damn gurl poondi time :D

ikwaan-ul-"muslimoon" ( "muslim" brotherhood )... parent organization of hamas, which your friend, hazzy, is a part of... and which is part of the various criminal gangs invading syria and contributed to murder of 150,000+ syrians... and syria is administered by the baath movement which you are enemy of.

Just read my signature. :)

Anyways if i had been a islamic organizations member..... i would surely had been joined "Islamic Scholar" Adnan Oktar's organization.

3d684deb241950cbcfe20fe5554a338c.jpg

Better not say anything guys he can express himself how he wants.
9k=.jpeg

Omg!!! Not allowed!!!

kkkllj.jpeg

then maybe you should come to Indonesia where hijab is widely more accepted as part of fashion, ever heard of jilboobs (combining headscarfs and modist thight clothing) phenomenon? :D it's the best thing that can happen to girls with hijab :enjoy:

View attachment 81584

View attachment 81585 View attachment 81586
They are females, Muslim females have boobs too. Where do you want them to put them? They can wear Shadors of course but that is an individual choice too. It is all a matter of self control for men and it is an individual choice to look or not to look the second time.

They are females, Muslim females have boobs too. Where do you want them to put them? They can wear Shadors of course but that is an individual choice too. It is all a matter of self control for men and it is an individual choice to look or not to look the second time.
Yeah its haram to look twice so guys have responsibility too.

well i'd choose to look three times at them, maybe more :azn:

You can, but do not loose your control and jump on them... that is why they are learning ninjatsu.

well I don't have to learn to control myself you know, I'm more scared of my girlfriend yelling at me in public than not having myself under control, you know what I mean right? :whistle:

What's next?

Allowing practicing and Kur'an in Military&Police Academies?

Screw that...

Because its order off ALLAH and women has to do it and if you break order off ALLAH you commit sin ALLAH has made it compulsory through QURAN and SUNNAH and yes if women keep rejecting this order they can end up in hell

It will seperate the public like at 80s.

I don't give a crap at all.

My homeland comes first and it is second to nothing including religion. Period.

Last edited:
What's next?

Allowing practicing and Kur'an in Military&Police Academies?

Screw that...

It will seperate the public like at 80s.

I don't give a crap at all.

My homeland comes first and it is second to nothing including religion. Period.
For most Muslims it doesn't its only Islam which metters. Period.

Back
Top Bottom