What's new

'Turkey gets cold shoulder from Shanghai Cooperation'

Not necassarily, you can still buy weapons from U.S, Europe, China and even Russia. By pulling out of NATO, you are not declaring war on the west, you just follow your interests and they will accept it. U.S doesn't like to lose a close and important ally in Muslim world, neither the EU. Many countries are not a NATO member and buy weapons from both west and east.

Nato is still useful for Turkey , you can seek your interests and be part of Nato . Turkey should seek improving its relations with China just like what is happening now and keeping its already good relations with EU and US .

No one can be 100% self-sufficient in weapons industry with high quality and whoever claims to be 100% self-sufficient is simply a liar .

Always keep all doors open , you should not leave Nato but also seek to find your own interests anywhere else . The good thing about SCO it will reconnect Turkey with other Turkish nations in central asia .

The EU is a failure neither Greece or Bulgaria gained anything from it , the best thing is to seek a free trade agreement and status with EU just like how Turkish EU minister said recently about seeking a special partnership status.

Yeap, you are right no need to close the door. We should just take the benefits.

Russia blocked Turkish accession to SCO because of Syria issue , but this position will change in long run , at some point both China and Russia will seek growing their organisation into other areas.

I believe in this too. Especially China, if they want to ascend to superpower state, they have to seek allies to influence various regions in the world.

Sometimes I think it would have been better for Turkey to remain silent on Syria issue , after all the alternative to Assad is simply Islamist sub-humans whom are even worse than him and threat to all countries bordering syria .

I think, most of the Turk's thinks the same. We should have been act like a mediator. Who ever wins the conflict it doesn't look like it's going to be beneficial to Turkey.

Who am i? I am a Turkish citizen and a voter...And i have every right to express my opinion...I dislike both Erdogan and Kilicdaroglu...That expression doesnt make me "einstein politician" and i dont need to have experience in state management...You need to grasp the idea of free expression and democracy before ranting

politics is deep a bore also vicious circle yes 77 million citizen dont know it right now they listen to you carefully and utilize from your deep politic experiences lol

Yeap, you are right no need to close the door. We should just take the benefits.

I believe in this too. Especially China, if they want to ascend to superpower state, they have to seek allies to influence various regions in the world.

I think, most of the Turk's thinks the same. We should have been act like a mediator. Who ever wins the conflict it doesn't look like it's going to be beneficial to Turkey.

China does not seek to be a super-power but they want to dominate Asian continent and contain India through their alliance with pakistan .

The latest missile defence deal with China will certainly change a lot of things for Turkey. The chinese have the world largest current reserves and they could easily fund or loan at low interest rate for Turkey to continue funding its ambitious infastructure projects.

Syria is Just a mess , both opposition and government deserve to be nuked from the face of earth .

politics is deep a bore also vicious circle yes 77 million listen to you carefully right now lol
go on

As expected, another one liner comment from you...Thanks for sharing your wisdom pearls and reminding us what is politics..Had no idea...And this is Pakistani forum, i didnt quite understand what you meant by 77 million people "lol"

As expected, another one liner comment from you...Thanks for sharing your wisdom pearls and reminding us what is politics..Had no idea...And this is Pakistani forum, i didnt quite understand what you meant by 77 million people "lol"

the 77 million turks

China does not seek to be a super-power but they want to dominate Asian continent and contain India through their alliance with pakistan .

The latest missile defence deal with China will certainly change a lot of things for Turkey. The chinese have the world largest current reserves and they could easily fund or loan at low interest rate for Turkey to continue funding its ambitious infastructure projects.

Syria is Just a mess , both opposition and government deserve to be nuked from the face of earth .
For a country like China the endgoal should allways be becoming a superpower.
If thats not what they seek then somethings very wrong.

For a country like China the endgoal should allways be becoming a superpower.
If thats not what they seek then somethings very wrong.

Being the Dominant power in Asia is still not a small goal , I am talking about the largest continent on earth .

It is very natural the Chinis don't want Turkey in. Turkey has historical background in central-asia and that would undermine Chinese power. Any way, I think sooner or later China will go into a "great chinese recesion" as economist predict. After China is out or disintegrated they won't be able to sabotage us anymore.

Nato is still useful for Turkey , you can seek your interests and be part of Nato . Turkey should seek improving its relations with China just like what is happening now and keeping its already good relations with EU and US .

No one can be 100% self-sufficient in weapons industry with high quality and whoever claims to be 100% self-sufficient is simply a liar .
The USA is one.

Questions for the Turks :

So do you guys want your country to be part of NATO or the SCO ?
And does Turkey see herself as a European or Asian country ?

I guess Turkey can can claim both since she is part of Europe and also part of Asia just like Egypt can claim that she is African and Asian as well.

Well, most europeans call Turkey ''Bridge to the east'' so i would say its a mix of east and west.

Europe______________________________________________________________Asia

img_5088.jpg

What I said in several debates with Turkish members here turned true. I used to explain our countries concerns over possible Turkish unwanted intervention in Arab countries internal issues which would lead into serious consequences, and it did.

Back
Top Bottom