What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

no they are not.. they are in Kashmir bcoz of Nehru..

in first try won 35% of Kashmir now called Azad Kashmir.

in second try we failed..

in Kargil we capture point 5353..

yeah during civil war..

1) It would be better if you same you lost 65% in 1947. LOL :p:

2) In Drass sector there was a zero line through which the LOC passes consisting of 4 peaks which were not occupied by Pakistan or India before 1999. After the war, India took control of three peaks and Pakistan 1. The point 5353 is that 1 peak on zero line and it is the highest point in the area but it is surrounded on 3 sides by Indian posts so it is of very little military value for Pakistan. The reason why we didn't capture this peak was because its ridge line is 90 deg on Indian side but smoother on Pakistani side in area called gultari. This is precisely the reason why we don't care about that. :p:

3) Civil war or not, you lost and surrendered big time. :p:

Moreover for those Pakistani's who chest thumb that you had won 1947(liberated GB), 1965 (won), performed well in 1999, can anyone please enlighten me, why immediately after every war a dramatic political change happens in Pakistan, either the regime is toppled by a coup, or a Martial law administrator will give way to civilian government ??

Maybe Pakistan had done very well in all wars that the existing regime had to resign ?? LOL :p:

Regarding Turkey, they are a sovereign country and they can have their own independent stand on any issue, but should expect the same level of courtesy from India as well. :-)

but but but... Kashmir is atoot ang :D
Also "Kashmir banega Pakistan" ..... we are not fooled by such idiotic rhetorics...Kashmir is an integral part of India however using force is not going to get anything but bad blood and international whips...Only Pakistan has the capacity to pull those idiotic misadventures...this part of the world is busy in improving the stupid things like "economy"

One thing Indians needs to be very clear in minds that Pakistan knows that the Kashmir issue will be resolved between Pakistan and India, either at the table or via barrel of gun. Pakistan is not accepting anyone to fight our war alongside with us. We are big and ugly enough to deal with our own issues. BUT what is important to us, specially in today's warfare, the perception around a certain issue. Turkish endorsement of Pakistani stance is a welcome step. Can Indians name one power who has publically and categorically endorse their claim over Kashmir as an integral part of India?

Maharaja didnt accede it to Pakistan.. it was country named India with whom he signed instrument of accession.. so who lost? :-)

2) In Drass sector there was a zero line through which the LOC passes consisting of 4 peaks which were not occupied by Pakistan or India before 1999. After the war, India took control of three peaks and Pakistan 1. The point 5353 is that 1 peak on zero line and it is the highest point in the area but it is surrounded on 3 sides by Indian posts so it is of very little military value for Pakistan. The reason why we didn't capture this peak was because its ridge line is 90 deg on Indian side but smoother on Pakistani side in area called gultari. This is precisely the reason why we don't care about that. :p:

feel good stories..

we performed well according to General Manekshaw.. we have no chance to survive there..

Moreover for those Pakistani's who chest thumb that you had won 1947(liberated GB), 1965 (won), performed well in 1999, can anyone please enlighten me, why immediately after every war a dramatic political change happens in Pakistan, either the regime is toppled by a coup, or a Martial law administrator will give way to civilian government ??

What regime change happen in 48? are you talking about Shastri died with heart attack and confusing it with Pakistan?

Or u talking about the Gen Musharaf whom Nawaz Sharif promoted to Joint cheif of staff just month before coup? it have nothing to do with Kargil.. Nawaz Sharif fought against 2 army chiefs and they both were forced to resign.. Army decided if he do it again we will hang him with balls.. then habbibis save him later..

Last edited:

1. We were the invading force in 47, so technically we didn't lose anything, we only made gains. Unless of course you admit Kashmir belongs to us.

2. You just admitted yourself it's the highest, naturally showing its importance. Also, India most certainly would have taken it if you could. You couldn't, so you didn't.

3. We were outnumbered in East Pakistan by an enemy with 9 times the size. Sorry but we are not suicidal. Also, in 1965 India had 5 times as many troops surrendering as Pakistan did, despite outnumbering us 4 to 1. That's a much bigger humiliation than what occurred in 71.

I won't bother replying to any of your replies, or anyone else's so don't bother.

No matter what you guys do.. how much you cry and whine... The Existing LOC will eventually become IB and you can do nothing about it.

In the meantime Kashmir is imploding and your 700.000 strong trigger happy army failed to control the mob when Burhan was martyred. Fresh troops had to be flown to Srinagar to assisit the killings.

Kashmir is costing you billions of dollars each year and the costs will increase in near future as the Burhan Shaheed has inspired the youth and given fresh hope.

Can Indians name one power who has publically and categorically endorse their claim over Kashmir as an integral part of India?
Truth does not need endorsement, when kashmir is with India why bother about some ones stmts who has not much influence.

If it had been an internal matter, you wouldn't be at dispute with a foreign country which makes it an international matter and in international matters we had always & will always stand next to Pakistan.
You are the same turks who refused to help Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 wars and overcharged them for low quality military equipments , dress and even boots. Instead of charging exhoribant price you could have donated it to the Pakistan Army as many other countries did in past.

15 times according to manekshaw..

I was including the entire 90,000 soldiers, police and militants. If you only go by soldiers then yes he is right.

@Taimoor Khan

Israel has declared that it considers Kashmir an integral part of India.

http://m.rediff.com/news/2001/nov/29isr.htm

Can't blame them really, I mean, we don't let our people travel to their country and we support their enemies 100%. If they actually supported Pakistan I would seriously question the competence of Israel's government.

@Indian Members
----------------------------

I have not seen any statement from India on this...Irrespective of why this happened it is still a set back and gain for Pakistan position. Why has our MEA not issued a statement on this or summoning Turkey's envoy and reminding them to shut the fukc up??...I mean we should learn a lesson or two from China on this...no??

Turkey is irrelevant to India, nothing they say or do is likely to have a material effect on situation politically, diplomatically or militarily. Furthermore they have plethora of their own internal problems with terrorists blowing up every now and then and a despot at helm.

So needless to say, India is least bothered by them. Response only serves to make them feel important and gives them a stake where they have none. In such a case contemptuous indifference is the best possible reply/

In that case, I shall withdraw for the moment, because the current state of the conversation does not meet the level at which you started it. I shall not contribute to any further degradation. My apologies for the posts I had already made; I shall delete them.

Please do not hesitate to summon me for any input wanted.

Your inputs are valued as well as other sane members however, the ground was set to discuss that subject could be participated in the manners whereby we can see a major shift in the Pakistan Diplomacy on the Kashmir issue alone. So also, it should have been brought to notice that Turkey, being a NATO member as well having a pertinent influence, could participate to the conflict of Kashmir before International Forum as well as UN. Indeed nothing is going to happen by overnight but takes times and one needs proper channel and more friends. Unfortunately, the discussion is much more derailed than purposed, you are right.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom