What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

One thing Indians needs to be very clear in minds that Pakistan knows that the Kashmir issue will be resolved between Pakistan and India, either at the table or via barrel of gun.

We are not interested in solving any dispute on table. So you are ffree to use any other means you want, we are ready with reply.
Pakistan is not accepting anyone to fight our war alongside with us. We are big and ugly enough to deal with our own issues. BUT what is important to us, specially in today's warfare, the perception around a certain issue. Turkish endorsement of Pakistani stance is a welcome step. Can Indians name one power who has publically and categorically endorse their claim over Kashmir as an integral part of India?

I can name many, but you know what.
India does not need anyone to support us, we have our balls intact and we will back our positions with action, rather trying to import the guts from other countries.

You are the same turks who refused to help Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 wars and overcharged them for low quality military equipments , dress and even boots. Instead of charging exhoribant price you could have donated it to the Pakistan Army as many other countries did in past.
I don't think, what you are saying is true.

The whole Muslim world must support Pakistan. But, don't expect much from Saudis or Iranians.....

How come you are generalizing whole muslim world..... me being an Indian do not support it...... THEN .

n.b. Is pakistan the end mean for the Muslim world, come out of the Well.

Last edited:
The pot calling the kettle black. :rofl:

Turkey Or any other nation can support Pakistan cause on Kashmir. It's not going to change the group realities. Both countries should be content with the part of Kashmir they have; convert LOC into IB & live happily. :wave:

Dude, this option of dividing J&K basis LOC has now expired post CEPC. Entire J&K is ours, including Gilgit and Baltistan. Please update your views.

Turkey is irrelevant to India, nothing they say or do is likely to have a material effect on situation politically, diplomatically or militarily. Furthermore they have plethora of their own internal problems with terrorists blowing up every now and then and a despot at helm.

So needless to say, India is least bothered by them. Response only serves to make them feel important and gives them a stake where they have none. In such a case contemptuous indifference is the best possible reply/
I beg to differ....they have already said what they wanted to say...in short they have already picked sides...they need to be told in plain words that this will have impact on India-Turkey relations...I am not asking for some flamboyant statements...I am asking for a matured response to anyone who dare poke its nose in our internal affairs...

I don't think, what you are saying is true.

It is a well know fact. More over easily available on you tube where top Generals describe as Turks to be thugs, deceiving Pakistan when it needed it most.

If we are nobody, why Indian posters are getting frustrated to a point where their posts get deleted....if you don't care, simply don't post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic, our unconditional support for Pakistan will never falter.

Because your FM mentioned about integral part of the nation.
Do whatever you want but you should think whether the Turkey can change our stand or not,something that mighty US ,UN and OIC tried and failed during past decades .

Your inputs are valued as well as other sane members however, the ground was set to discuss that subject could be participated in the manners whereby we can see a major shift in the Pakistan Diplomacy on the Kashmir issue alone. So also, it should have been brought to notice that Turkey, being a NATO member as well having a pertinent influence, could participate to the conflict of Kashmir before International Forum as well as UN. Indeed nothing is going to happen by overnight but takes times and one needs proper channel and more friends. Unfortunately, the discussion is much more derailed than purposed, you are right.

Perfectly correct. Every nation has its hot buttons. If Pakistan wishes to repair its case, or to repudiate the Shimla Pact, it has to put together a coalition of those willing to support it, and do so based on an individual interpretation of each nation's 'hot buttons'. If that is the process going on, it is worthy of respect.

From our own point of view, we will naturally seek the hot buttons that will (a) make states incline towards our point of view; (b) make states reject the Pakistani point of view. As it happens, this highlights the fact that all states have multiple points of pressure, 'hot buttons', in other words, and will respond to them according to the skill used in invoking them.

1. We were the invading force in 47, so technically we didn't lose anything, we only made gains. Unless of course you admit Kashmir belongs to us.

2. You just admitted yourself it's the highest, naturally showing its importance. Also, India most certainly would have taken it if you could. You couldn't, so you didn't.

3. We were outnumbered in East Pakistan by an enemy with 9 times the size. Sorry but we are not suicidal. Also, in 1965 India had 5 times as many troops surrendering as Pakistan did, despite outnumbering us 4 to 1. That's a much bigger humiliation than what occurred in 71.

I won't bother replying to any of your replies, or anyone else's so don't bother.

1) Kashmir never belonged to India either before you invaded. LOL

2) Not because we couldn't but it will be hell lot of a trouble managing/maintaining that. Moreover you are almost encircled by us there, so it's not gonna make any difference.

3) When you know that you are severely outnumbered, why do you start a war in first place (1965) ??

According to Mr. Rasul Bux Rais ( Your own citizen FYI);

"The 1965 war with India proved that Pakistan could neither break the formidable Indian defenses in a blitzkrieg fashion nor could she sustain an all-out conflict for long."

But well Pakistan certainly won. :p:

Read reports from some neutral sources as well.

https://defence.pk/threads/views-of-pakistanis-regarding-1965-war.142991/

Because your FM mentioned about integral part of the nation.
Do whatever you want but you should think whether the Turkey can change our stand or not,something that mighty US ,UN and OIC tried and failed during past decades .
Well, i honestly don't think Turkey alone has that much influence on India to make it shift from it's policy. However that doesn't keeps us away from supporting Pakistan.

It's time Turkey and Pakistan have an open immigration, free movement of people and open trade policy. No tariffs, no visas and citizenship required. Jobless Pakistanis from turmoil hit Middle East can find livelihood in fellow OIC Islamic country like turkey.

India does not need anyone to support us, we have our balls intact and we will back our positions with action,
Yes, I know you have tiny, real tiny balls. Only reason you have not been buried is because there is 1,270,000,000 of you. Plain numbers even if your nuts are small as seeds.

WorldmapperPopulationCartogram2011.jpg

rather trying to import the guts from other countries.
Eh? Who import s"Gurkhas" from Nepal to do your hard fighting? Mr No friggin balls? India is probably 20% of earth - It is humonghous. Bigger than all of Europe, Russia combined. And if any Turks read this - this is exactly the comparison. India has nearly 7:1 advantage compared to Pakistan.

Even then India has to import Gurkhas from Nepal to do the hard fighting - so much for "balls". Most Indian's, 90% are certified pu*ssies of the highest order. No body or balls. Why else a country with 1.3 billion people has to import Gurkhas?

Well, i honestly don't think Turkey alone has that much influence on India to make it shift from it's policy. However that doesn't keeps us away from supporting Pakistan.

That is what I have been said in my earlier post.US tried severely for it during 1990s when we hit the bottom of our economy.But failed .
And it is quite debatable that whether world can change our policy .Turkey is one nation

Back
Top Bottom