What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

Pakistan should ask Turkey to use its influence influence so all Central Asian countries support Pakistan in this conflict. As Central Asian countries have cultural and historical link with Turkey/Ottoman Empire.

Pakistan should lobby two get full support in all 57 OIC countries that least and China.

Mate, you should ask Russia for that...We were apart from our brethren for 1000 years, and they were greatly influenced by Soviets. For now, we are not influential there....

I'm repeating this for the THIRD time - It's a Bilateral Dispute between India and Pakistan. :lol: Further, no third country can mediate innit. THIS BEEN SAID BY BAN KI MOON as well when your PM asked UN to mediate last year.

UN can only mediate in this when both India and Pakistan approaches them to mediate. :lol:

FYI :enjoy:

troll we are talking about disputed or internal not Bilateral or international..

The pot calling the kettle black. :rofl:

troll we are talking about disputed or internal not Bilateral or international..

Turkey Or any other nation can support Pakistan cause on Kashmir. It's not going to change the group realities. Both countries should be content with the part of Kashmir they have; convert LOC into IB & live happily. :wave:

Read carefully the wonders of diplomacy. Pakistan can use such FM
We believe that this issue, this dispute, can be solved only through dialogue and diplomacy, not violence or using force. And I’m sure Pakistan has the same position. Therefore we will continue contributing in this issue, and hopefully everybody will refrain from using violence instead of preferring or choosing the diplomacy and dialogue to overcome this issue,” he said.
Now you know what it actually meant.

Posters can add to subject or can discuss/debate upon but it is advised to not go off-topic and avoid trolling so the quality could be maintained. Any off-topic or trolling post/poster will be reported for further necessary action.

I hope you meant that. And I personally hope that you will act on that.

Multi tasking. :lol: Watching Ten Sports pre match show - India Vs West indies + enjoying your comedy posts. :lol:

Thank me later for entertainment :enjoy:

Last edited:
i want same support from China as well.. OIC (60 country block) already support Pakistan on Kashmir..
Lets say whole world supports pakistan on this.
That still will need pakistan to develop some guts to take on india and grab a land from our clutches.
70 years and we are still waiting.

Pakistan should ask Turkey to use its influence influence so all Central Asian countries support Pakistan in this conflict. As Central Asian countries have cultural and historical link with Turkey/Ottoman Empire.

Pakistan should lobby two get full support in all 57 OIC countries that least and China.

Unless you join the diplomatic corps, nothing is likely to happen. Nothing happened of this nature, so why should everybody drop their knitting and rush to obey you?

Lets say whole world supports pakistan on this.
That still will need pakistan to develop some guts to take on india and grab a land from our clutches.
70 years and we are still waiting.

We tried 3 times when you guys will try for once to regain your atoot ang? we are waitin..

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Power and guts can never be imported from other countries, either you have it or you dont.

No, they are equally present at the Punjab and the Sindh borders. Since you know Jack Squat about military matters, you will come to silly conclusions like this.

no they are not.. they are in Kashmir bcoz of Nehru..

What was the result of 3 tries ?

in first try won 35% of Kashmir now called Azad Kashmir.

in second try we failed..

in Kargil we capture point 5353..

We tried only once in 71, world saw the result.

yeah during civil war..

We tried 3 times when you guys will try for once to regain your atoot ang? we are waitin..
Unlike you we are clear that Kashmit can't be won by force. Unlike you we are also clear that the only possible solution in kashmir is to convert LOC into IB...now when better sense will prevail in Pakistan they will also understand the ground reality...i hope you are clear as to why we didn't do what you did?? I am not even talking about the geo-political and physical cost Pakistan had to pay for her misadventures...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom