What's new

Trump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' after US military confirms it shot down American drone

Others have judged me since '09. Am in good stead. :enjoy:

And you're in denial since 09.

Am sure it is loaded with 'Iranian physics'.

"Iranian physics" just wrecked one of your most expensive air assets. :lol:

You shot down a UAV. That is all there is to it. For all you know, that thing is pocket change to US and we just wanted to see -- electromagnetic wise -- what your responses will be. So maybe as far as the Pentagon is concerned, you took the bait. Thnx.

Yeah sure, I am positive the Iranians are too clueless to understand that. God knows what radar waves etc they fed you on purpose. I told you this before, Iranians are equally aware of EW warfare and intelligence gathering as your kind.

And you're in denial since 09.
Denial of what? All you did was offered an alternative version of 'stealth' and called it 'debunked'. :lol:

"Iranian physics" just wrecked one of your most expensive air assets. :lol:
Pocket change, pal. That thing is hardly 'stealth'. But of course, you are free to use the transponder bit to make you feel better.

Yeah sure, I am positive the Iranians are too clueless to understand that. God knows what radar waves etc they fed you on purpose. I told you this before, Iranians are equally aware of EW warfare and intelligence gathering as your kind.
God have nothing to do with this. We do. And we do SIGINT better than anyone on Earth. Even better than 'Iranian physics'.

Denial of what? All you did was offered an alternative version of 'stealth' and called it 'debunked'. :lol:

I was never talking about stealth in the context of RCS. Only you're silly enough to think that term can only be used to refer to RCS in military contexts. :crazy:

Pocket change, pal. That thing is hardly 'stealth'. But of course, you are free to use the transponder bit to make you feel better.

No one claimed it was a stealth UAV. But anyway, feel free to send your f-22 near Iran and see if it lives up to its hype

God have nothing to do with this. We do. And we do SIGINT better than anyone on Earth. Even better than 'Iranian physics'.

It's called a figure of speech. Yeah sure, the only thing you seem to do better at everyone else is being shot down it seems.

so was Titanic
stower_titanic.jpg

It only took 2 h 40 min
The Titanic was not designed like an aircraft carrier.

I was never talking about stealth in the context of RCS.
Then all you did was spin. Anyone who uses the words 'stealth mode' is simply ignorant of basic radar detection and low radar observability design.

cOnly you're silly enough to think that term can only be used to refer to RCS in military contexts. :crazy:[/quote]
Actually, I explained the totality of 'stealth' that includes cosmic background radiation (CBR) on this forum yrs ago. People on this forum usually do not think of Iranians when it comes to radar and 'stealth'.

No one claimed it was a stealth UAV. But anyway, feel free to send your f-22 near Iran and see if it lives up to its hype
We did. Remember the Iranian F-4 incident?

As far as the world knows, the Iranian Air Force still uses ground control intercept (GCI) principles for its air force. And you missed those F-22s that told your F-4s to 'go home'.

Then all you did was spin. Anyone who uses the words 'stealth mode' is simply ignorant of basic radar detection and low radar observability design.

Sorry, but the only one doing the spinning is you.
Silly semantics. The main fact here is that the point made by the diplomat was clear enough for everyone except you it seems. These silly pedantic attempts are borderline cringy.

Actually, I explained the totality of 'stealth' that includes cosmic background radiation (CBR) on this forum yrs ago. People on this forum usually do not think of Iranians when it comes to radar and 'stealth'.

But we were not talking about RCS. We were talking about what the diplomat meant by stealth.

As far as the world knows, the Iranian Air Force still uses ground control intercept (GCI) principles for its air force. And you missed those F-22s that told your F-4s to 'go home'.

You mean that made up incident that only gullible people believed? If anything of the sort happened, you would have seen the evidence posted everywhere by the Americans for propaganda purposes.

In reality, your F-22 will have the same fate as your RQ-170 and this drone.

The Titanic was not designed like an aircraft carrier.
That's not the point .
At each time there are ships that's considered not sinkable but then shut will hit the fans .
Game to was built to not be sinkable but it sank.
Nothing is unsinkable .

Pictures or didn't happened :-).

Iran friday prayer sermon: U.S. should know we respond to any attack, Saudi Arabia air defense systems Yemen UAVs

Well we have 150+ nuclear warheads

How many would we require to turn iran into rubble?
it doesnt matter, because you will never use them. Thats one thing Pakistan has in common with Israel- nuclear weapons for the sake of saying you have them. your enemies are not afraid to hit you because they know you cant use them.

Irrelevant logic ! So if you havent been to the moon you cant criticize america? BOY BYE! you're now using blockhead logic on people who are smarter than that. But then again, we can notice people like you and @gambit are thrown off now because the US just choked..

Now i expect irrelevant counter arguments from you guys to this post..

Mad about what? nothing...so you're only TROLLING.

Irrelevant logic ! So if you havent been to the moon you cant criticize america? BOY BYE! you're now using blockhead logic on people who are smarter than that. But then again, we can notice people like you and @gambit are thrown off now because the US just choked..

Now i expect irrelevant counter arguments from you guys to this post..

Mad about what? nothing...so you're only TROLLING.

He is obviously mentally retarded. Posting pics like a braindead clown is all he's capable of.

Those pro-american nonsense are only for gullible clowns.

it doesnt matter, because you will never use them. Thats one thing Pakistan has in common with Israel- nuclear weapons for the sake of saying you have them. your enemies are not afraid to hit you because they know you cant use them.

Who says we wont use them?

We have red lines that have to be crossed before we use them

We are not going to unleash nuclear weapons for a bomb or simple border violation, we have conventional means to counter that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom