What's new

Trump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' after US military confirms it shot down American drone

View attachment 566093

Pakistanis had a very positive view of Iran until Iranian territory became a heaven for Indian elements trying to attack and destablise Pakistan be it Kulbhushan Jadhav, Uzair Baloch, Baba Ladla, etc.

Uzair Baloch:
Baba Ladla's Iranian ID:

View attachment 566094

It would be nice if Iranian officials knew those things when they were hosting anti-Pakistan elements at the behest of India.

Show me proof Iranian officials were involved. I do not want conspiracy theories. I want proof.

The Kassites were the first invader wave that wiped out Indus Valley Iranian civilization. May have made it as far as the Vedic. Having chariots were the nukes/tanks of the day, even when your opponent had bronze weapons. Kassites did not replace the language/culture/religion, like they didn't in Kassite Babylon.

The Aryan/Vedic/Iranians were the neolithic natives in north and western South Asia.

The invaders typically came from Iran and just to the north. The invaders called themselves Aryan because it means high born, in the native Aryan languages.

Yes and Indus valley itself was result Iranian neolithic farmers migration towards East. Later Aryans (BMAC Iranians, modern day closest population is Tajik Persian), Sychtians (Northern Eastern Iranians) who invaded India were all iranians. An Average Pakistan is different from a south Indian just because of ancient Iranic migrations into what is now north India or Pakistan.

Pakistani curses Iran, he pisses on graves of his ancestors. It shows character. I would not piss on graves of my andronovo Sintashta Ancestors by cursing anyone.

I already said it in one of these related threads that US allies wont follow Trump into his selfish stupid war with Iran. looks like the evidence is coming out:

U.S. Gets No Commitment From Allies to Thwart Iran Threat

Acting U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper says he came away with no firm commitments from NATO allies to secure international waterways against Iran

The Associated Press
Jun 27, 2019 5:57 PM
0comments Subscribe now
1.6336126.53003596.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump and Iranian President Hassan Rohani.AFP
Iran on course to exceed nuclear pact limit within days, UN data shows[/paste:font]
Acting U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper says he came away with no firm commitments from NATO allies to participate in a global effort to secure international waterways against Iran.

>> Subscribe for just $1 now

He says the U.S. will provide more details to allies next month on how the Iranian threat has escalated and how they can work together to deter further aggression.

The U.S. has blamed Iran for recent attacks on oil tankers near the Persian Gulf.

A senior U.S .official says allies expressed interest in Esper's request during their meetings in Brussels. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to describe private discussions.

NATO allies have expressed reluctance to get involved in any military effort to help secure the region. Europe wants more emphasis on minimizing the chances of war.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/u-s-gets-no-commitment-from-allies-to-thwart-iran-threat-1.7417528

I already said it in one of these related threads that US allies wont follow Trump into his selfish stupid war with Iran. looks like the evidence is coming out:

U.S. Gets No Commitment From Allies to Thwart Iran Threat

Acting U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper says he came away with no firm commitments from NATO allies to secure international waterways against Iran

The Associated Press
Jun 27, 2019 5:57 PM
0comments Subscribe now
1.6336126.53003596.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump and Iranian President Hassan Rohani.AFP
Iran on course to exceed nuclear pact limit within days, UN data shows[/paste:font]
Acting U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper says he came away with no firm commitments from NATO allies to participate in a global effort to secure international waterways against Iran.

>> Subscribe for just $1 now

He says the U.S. will provide more details to allies next month on how the Iranian threat has escalated and how they can work together to deter further aggression.

The U.S. has blamed Iran for recent attacks on oil tankers near the Persian Gulf.

A senior U.S .official says allies expressed interest in Esper's request during their meetings in Brussels. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to describe private discussions.

NATO allies have expressed reluctance to get involved in any military effort to help secure the region. Europe wants more emphasis on minimizing the chances of war.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/u-s-gets-no-commitment-from-allies-to-thwart-iran-threat-1.7417528

Nobody likes a deal breaker. Even Europeans

Back
Top Bottom