What's new

Trump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' after US military confirms it shot down American drone

THICKEST majority pakistanis come from Iranian sperm.

Iranian neolithic farmers created Indus valley.
Iranian BMAC Aryans created Vedic civilization.
Eastern Iranian Sychtians created indo Sychtian kingdoms.
Irano-Turkic introduced Islam in South asia.

If a Pakistani talks crap about Iran, he is literally pissing on graves of his own ancestors. I find it very amusing.

The Kassites were the first invader wave that wiped out Indus Valley Iranian civilization. May have made it as far as the Vedic. Having chariots were the nukes/tanks of the day, even when your opponent had bronze weapons. Kassites did not replace the language/culture/religion, like they didn't in Kassite Babylon.

The Aryan/Vedic/Iranians were the neolithic natives in north and western South Asia.

The invaders typically came from Iran and just to the north. The invaders called themselves Aryan because it means high born, in the native Aryan languages.

Last edited:
Election wise, whatever he does will be wrong.

I do notice a touch of back peddling here. Good to hear.
I think if he attack Iran he is golden .
He would come again nonetheless but if attack Iran the possibility increase many fold.

Seems pakistani brothers want an attack on Iran ! :)

Iran.png

Pakistanis had a very positive view of Iran until Iranian territory became a heaven for Indian elements trying to attack and destablise Pakistan be it Kulbhushan Jadhav, Uzair Baloch, Baba Ladla, etc.

Uzair Baloch:
Baba Ladla's Iranian ID:

C9PKpe-XoAA6dbn.jpg

THICKEST majority pakistanis come from Iranian sperm.

Iranian neolithic farmers created Indus valley.
Iranian BMAC Aryans created Vedic civilization.
Eastern Iranian Sychtians created indo Sychtian kingdoms.
Irano-Turkic introduced Islam in South asia.

If a Pakistani talks crap about Iran, he is literally pissing on graves of his own ancestors. I find it very amusing.

It would be nice if Iranian officials knew those things when they were hosting anti-Pakistan elements at the behest of India.

The funny/sad thing is that even if every major Iranian city was to be nuked...... Iran´s infrastructure would still be ahead of Bakistan´s!!!!!

Well we have 150+ nuclear warheads

How many would we require to turn iran into rubble?

Seems pakistani brothers want an attack on Iran ! :)

We were very positive towards iran

Then you tried to screw us, the indian spy, chabahar etc so were 50-50 at the moment not helped by clown iranian posters

Well we have 150+ nuclear warheads

How many would we require to turn iran into rubble?

What are you 10 years old making stupid statements like this?

Pakistan has been in perpetual state of war for decades and you haven’t moved India one inch.

Deal with your main problem before magically tackling your other neighbors with childish comments

What are you 10 years old making stupid statements like this?

Pakistan has been in perpetual state of war for decades and you haven’t moved India one inch.

Deal with your main problem before magically tackling your other neighbors with childish comments

Yes but we slapped them silly repeatedly, remember they are a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum and we have built the infrastructure and weapons to defend ourselves

The comments are unnecessary,, sure but your obviously going to get a response if any iranian poster starts to bark at us

Get trumps balls out of your mouth. John twat.
Much better than those of your Modi ones and at the end you have to swallow them to save your country from USA......

too many trollers, trying their best to derail the discussion. remember this thread is about Iran and Trump, isn't it? Then what Pakistan is doing in it? or should i ask myself? what m i doing among kids on PDF?:close_tema::close_tema: Iran has every right to keep it's borders safe. admire your bravery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom