What's new

Trump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' after US military confirms it shot down American drone

too many trollers, trying their best to derail the discussion. remember this thread is about Iran and Trump, isn't it? Then what Pakistan is doing in it? or should i ask myself? what m i doing among kids on PDF?:close_tema::close_tema: Iran has every right to keep it's borders safe. admire your bravery.

They're probably false flaggers flying Pakistani flags to cause tension between Iran-Pakistan.

If that is true, then whoever 'he' is -- is still an ignoramus.

The absence of a transponder signal does not equal to having anything relating to being low radar observable.

We are seeing 'Iranian physics' all over again...:rolleyes:

I'll reply here since other thread was closed down.

It seems you're either confused or pretending to be. What reason would a UAV have for turning it's transponder off if it's not to become more "stealth"? Did he mention anything regarding stealth in the context of RCS? Seriously dude, it seems even a diplomat is more clued up than you.

I'll reply here since other thread was closed down.

It seems you're either confused or pretending to be. What reason would a UAV have for turning it's transponder off if it's not to become more "stealth"? Did he mention anything regarding stealth in the context of RCS? Seriously dude, it seems even a diplomat is more clued up than you.
Buddy...I understand the proper context of the word 'stealth' better than all of you COMBINED.

The general accepted context of 'stealth' is about RCS without mentioning those letters.

Regarding the transponder. Here is where you guys' lack of relevant experience, particularly in aviation, stands out.

At high level, a 'transponder' is a reply USUALLY when queried.

A transponder is a wireless communications, monitoring, or control device that picks up and automatically responds to an incoming signal. The term is a contraction of the words transmitter and responder. Transponders can be either passive or active.

The context of the word 'transponder' have no relation to the context of the word 'stealth'.

An IFF system is essentially a transponder because the aircraft's IFF system will reply only when queried.

You want to bring up that diplomat? :lol:

Buddy...I understand the proper context of the word 'stealth' better than all of you COMBINED.

Yeah. sure you do. That's why you're showing how out of touch you are here?

The general accepted context of 'stealth' is about RCS without mentioning those letters.

Oh please, so now you're desperately playing semantics? Even a 12 year old could see what he was referring to.

Regarding the transponder. Here is where you guys' lack of relevant experience, particularly in aviation, stands out.

At high level, a 'transponder' is a reply USUALLY when queried.

A transponder is a wireless communications, monitoring, or control device that picks up and automatically responds to an incoming signal. The term is a contraction of the words transmitter and responder. Transponders can be either passive or active.

The context of the word 'transponder' have no relation to the context of the word 'stealth'.

An IFF system is essentially a transponder because the aircraft's IFF system will reply only when queried.

You want to bring up that diplomat? :lol:

All this did not address my point. What reason would this UAV have to turn it's transponder (amongst others) off in that environment? Obviously it was to be more "stealth" or hidden or whatever term you want to use. No one would believe it would keep its transponder off for any other reason given the dangerous environment it was flying in. Clearly this is what the foreign minister was saying.

Oh please, so now you're desperately playing semantics? Even a 12 year old could see what he was referring to.
No, a 12-yr old would not understand basic radar principles. Unless it was a 12-yr old who posted that. :lol:

All this ghiberish did not answer my point. What reason would this UAV have to turn it's transponder off in that environment?
To avoid answering any query since a transponder is usually an AUTOMATIC response system?

Do yourself a favour and don't carry on with this silly claims, you're only making yourself seem more clueless.
Am pretty sure that at least on this forum, no one is going to turn to you guys for basic radar principles and 'stealth'. :enjoy:

No, a 12-yr old would not understand basic radar principles. Unless it was a 12-yr old who posted that. :lol:

No need, this topic we're discussing is simple enough.

To avoid answering any query since a transponder is usually an AUTOMATIC response system?

And why would they not want that in such a sensitive region? Come on dude, at leats try to be rational.

Am pretty sure that at least on this forum, no one is going to turn to you guys for basic radar principles and 'stealth'. :enjoy:

Maybe they should, because it seems the Iranians are the ones talking sense. And we have plenty of people here who are very clues up, like @PeeD. You may have been in the military, but there are people here who designed such systems for people like you to use, so don't try and act as if you're more experienced than others here.

No need because you guys are afraid, maybe even terrified because the science would debunk most of what I have reading so far.

What on earth are you talking about? I just debunked everything you said. :lol:

And don't talk to us Persians about science. We were pioneers in science when your kind were figuring out how to use rocks as tools. And our time is coming again. ;)

What on earth are you talking about? I just debunked everything you said. :lol:
You did? Where? Or are you just using the word 'debunk' just to make you feel better?

And don't talk to us Persians about science. We were pioneers in science when your kind were figuring out how to use rocks as tools. And our time is coming again. ;)
That was then, this is now. Where is your Persian 'stealth' fighter?

You did? Where? Or are you just using the word 'debunk' just to make you feel better?

Evidence is posted in this very thread, let others be the judge of it then since you're in denial.

That was then, this is now. Where is your Persian 'stealth' fighter?

You're talking about qaher? Don't worry, we'll tag you when it has it's first flight (already passed taxi tests) :enjoy:

You Americans are mocking qaher like you used to mocked Iran's missile and air defences, now look how that turned out.

Evidence is posted in this very thread, let others be the judge of it then since you're in denial.
Others have judged me since '09. Am in good stead. :enjoy:

You're talking about qaher? Don't worry, we'll tag you when it has it's first flight (already passed taxi tests) :enjoy:
Am sure it is loaded with 'Iranian physics'.

You Americans are mocking qaher like you used to mocked it's missile and air defences, now look how that turned out.
You shot down a UAV. That is all there is to it. For all you know, that thing is pocket change to US and we just wanted to see -- electromagnetic wise -- what your responses will be. So maybe as far as the Pentagon is concerned, you took the bait. Thnx.

According to real informed sources : Trump offered Iran a fake strike (similar to what he did in Syria) so that he would look good in public....Iran refused.....It just tells you about the state of corruption,fake everything and the shallow optics that Americans use in their relationships to the world...the Empire is collapsing on its own rut.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom