What's new

Trump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' after US military confirms it shot down American drone

True...Nothing is unsinkable. But the point is difficulty, like how difficult it was to sink the USS Oriskany, a 1940s era aircraft carrier, and the ship was RIGGED for sinking...

But now you are looking at a modern hull that was designed from concept to resist sinking and a ship that can fight back.

We are perfectly fine if you do not believe US. After all, a few of your pilots believed and that is all that mattered. :enjoy:

I'm very sorry for your loss.

mideast-iran_usa-drone-1.jpg

What is trump going to do about it?
May be he should not allow his aid money to Afghanistan being used to buy Iranian oil and supplies!
Principally Afghan border with Iran should be shut closed.
So Mr. Trump, come back when above two are already done!
Not everyone is Imran Khan in Pakistan.

Pocket change. :enjoy:

More than you think. Keep in mind that the US Navy is the world's greatest operator of naval aviation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise_fire

If that damage was from a battle, the Enterprise would have continued to conduct flight operations.

Well , the point is this that we don't need to sink your naval assets , we can damage those enough to make them useless in war ... So you have to conduct rescue and repair those assets which is more costly and dangerous for your navy and will demoralizing effect on you ...

I

If US use tactical nukes against you , what will you do ?

U.S. using a tactical nuke even in the middle of an Iranian desert just to show strength would result in the U.S. giving Iran a blank check to develop Nukes!! So that will be the 1st among a long list of things we'll do! The rest depends on what target was his and how many are dead!
And once you open the door in using nukes it really doesn't matter if you used a tactical nuke or not because you've opened that door and unlike in WW2 you've just used nukes against a country fully capable of going nuclear in under a year!

Iran is a country that is larger than the size of Germany, France, Italy & U.K combined where mountains make up nearly 65% of our terrain & it's well within Iran's capability to use smaller number of more advanced centrifuges at smaller underground facilities spread across 10 or more locations near areas that are already well protected. So we'll develop nukes and what will do with them will depend on various factors!

U.S. using a tactical nuke even in the middle of an Iranian desert just to show strength would result in the U.S. giving Iran a blank check to develop Nukes!! So that will be the 1st among a long list of things we'll do! The rest depends on what target was his and how many are dead!
And once you open the door in using nukes it really doesn't matter if you used a tactical nuke or not because you've opened that door and unlike in WW2 you've just used nukes against a country fully capable of going nuclear in under a year!

Iran is a country that is larger than the size of Germany, France, Italy & U.K combined where mountains make up nearly 65% of our terrain & it's well within Iran's capability to use smaller number of more advanced centrifuges at smaller underground facilities spread across 10 or more locations near areas that are already well protected. So we'll develop nukes and what will do with them will depend on various factors!

No one in the USA will ever approve of using a nuke in Iran, this just fantasy talk by the Neo-cons

http://www.newshounds.us/tucker_car...olton_epic_monologue_opposing_war_iran_062219

No one in the USA will ever approve of using a nuke in Iran, this just fantasy talk by the Neo-cons

http://www.newshounds.us/tucker_car...olton_epic_monologue_opposing_war_iran_062219

U.S. using nukes against Iran a country that doesn't even have the power to invade U.S. soil doesn't just give Iran a blank check in stocking nukes but it also opens the door for other nuclear powers to use them as a tactical weapon & so every country on the planet will rush towards a nuclear stockpile to have as a deterrent out of fear that nukes will be used against them as a tactical weapon.

And no one is going to care that the U.S. only used a low yield tactical nuke because there is really nothing tactical about a tactical nuke and using such a weapon will spark a global nuclear arms race.

Well , the point is this that we don't need to sink your naval assets , we can damage those enough to make them useless in war ... So you have to conduct rescue and repair those assets which is more costly and dangerous for your navy and will demoralizing effect on you ...
The point is...You will not be in range to do anything you can while you are in range for US to do everything we want. Remember, you had to mock up a ship for propaganda purposes.

The point is...You will not be in range to do anything you can while you are in range for US to do everything we want. Remember, you had to mock up a ship for propaganda purposes.
Are you sure about that? UAE, Qatar, S.A. are not in range? Are you sure the troops in Syria are not in range? Are you sure the troops in Iraq are not in range? Why does everything have to be a dick measuring contest.......why can't both side realize a war/conflict will solve NOTHING! It will only fan sectarianism and extremism, why can't both side realize it will be bilions if not hundreds of billions down the drain.....money that can be used to build roads and hospitals. A smart person will see the winning strategy is not to play at all. Both sides need to calm down and start talking to each other.....(This blame I put squarely on the shoulders of the USA, they need to stop being so arrogant and treat the other side with some respect).

Are you sure about that?
Yes, I am.

UAE, Qatar, S.A. are not in range?
They are not US.

Are you sure the troops in Syria are not in range? Are you sure the troops in Iraq are not in range?
Attacking US troops in those countries will not deter US. I do not understand why you guys thinks it does. If you do, you are not attacking US but the host countries. Do you really believe those governments will say to themselves and each other: 'Ahhh...Iran is not lobbing missiles at us but at the Americans. All is well.' ?

(This blame I put squarely on the shoulders of the USA,...
Of course you do. I expect nothing else.

Yes, I am.

They are not US.

Attacking US troops in those countries will not deter US. I do not understand why you guys thinks it does. If you do, you are not attacking US but the host countries. Do you really believe those governments will say to themselves and each other: 'Ahhh...Iran is not lobbing missiles at us but at the Americans. All is well.' ?

Of course you do. I expect nothing else.
So what exactly is your input here? " We can kick your as*ses and you can't hit us" if that's it, thank you for playing....I hope you're having a nice summer break from school.

Back
Top Bottom