What's new

TRUMP AND IRAN

I dropped the second 'leaders'
"It's not our leaders but reformists leaders"
نظر شما در مورد رییس مجلس یا اعضای مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام یا شورای عالی امنیت ملی چیه ؟
وقتی شما میگی اصلاح طلب هیچکس شخصی مثل روحانی و ظریف را جزعی از اونها نمیدونه فکر همه به سمت کسایی مثل عارف و خاتمی میره. بهتر نبود میگفتید تنها بعضی از محافظه کارها مخالف اون هستن چون تا اچنجایی که من خبر دارم شخصیتی مثل روحانی تقریبا عضو هییات رییسه تمام تشکلخای محافظه کار هسنش

Well.......Iran is fucked
Well its something to see but as I recall we always have said it won't matter that a Republican or a Democrat go to white house USA president won't decide on USA policies he only decide which tool to use to achieve them , well I have my doubt that he even have free hand in choosing those tools.

نظر شما در مورد رییس مجلس یا اعضای مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام یا شورای عالی امنیت ملی چیه ؟
وقتی شما میگی اصلاح طلب هیچکس شخصی مثل روحانی و ظریف را جزعی از اونها نمیدونه فکر همه به سمت کسایی مثل عارف و خاتمی میره. بهتر نبود میگفتید تنها بعضی از محافظه کارها مخالف اون هستن چون تا اچنجایی که من خبر دارم شخصیتی مثل روحانی تقریبا عضو هییات رییسه تمام تشکلخای محافظه کار هسنش
What about those who were claiming to be conservative but popped out of reformists' list? I learned my lesson, I wont look into what they claim, but what they do.
a conservative with reformists' agenda is just a hypocrite reformist. worst kind of reformists. today's version of those who betrayed Imam Hasan!

No, it's U.S which is fucked.

I think instead , you should have opened a thread "What would Trump mean for Israel" ... Cause he won't mean much for iran anyway ..

donald-trump-iran-deal-c.jpg

And this could be infact jimmy carter

Donald-Trump-and-Iran-flag.jpg

trump-can-save-israel.png

Sheldon Adeleson , LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What about those who were claiming to be conservative but popped out of reformists' list? I learned my lesson, I wont look into what they claim, but what they do.
a conservative with reformists' agenda is just a hypocrite reformist. worst kind of reformists. today's version of those who betrayed Imam Hasan!
well if you call reformist and in all the one who are not conservative as the betrayer of Imam Hassan which I seriously doubt even an applicable comparison then somebody will come and compare Conservatives as the one who killed Imam Ali so let not go there.

well if you call reformist and in all the one who are not conservative as the betrayer of Imam Hassan which I seriously doubt even an applicable comparison then somebody will come and compare Conservatives as the one who killed Imam Ali so let not go there.
No, they can't. cause it's obvious which group is standing against the leader.

No, they can't. cause it's obvious which group is standing against the leader.
Obviously the ones who are against the leader are the ones who are against the government and supreme national security council, the ones whom by attacking parliament members try to portrait a weak and unsecure picture of Iran in the international arena, the ones whom in every step try undermine the decision made by the Governing Body of the Country because they don't like it , no matter they are conservative or Reformist or in between or outside it.

Some People in Iran were saying that it is impossible that a nation choose some one like Ahmadinejad as President and Islamic Republic and Ahmadinejad manipulate result of election in their favor - in short : they hijacked election ( in 2009 ) , but American choose Trump ...

and here you see some people compare Trump to Ahmadinejad (( and Trump won the election ))
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ifferent-trump-metaphor-americas-ahmadinejad/
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-iran-relations-hillary-clinton-2016-election
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-iran-relations-hillary-clinton-2016-election

American should be happy that some of their countrymen are not like Iranian reformists , or else there would be a riot in USA right now ...

His main campaign promise is to build a 2000 mile long wall with another country's money.

This man is going to be ruin America if he succeeds with many of his promises, but frankly I don't care about that, I care about Iran.
It is not supposed to be a great wall, LMAO. It refers to appropriate fencing of the Mexico-US border and a large number of Americans want it because the region is plagued with issues of drugs and human trafficking. If you think that this project can ruin US economy, you are living in a basement then; US economy is the largest and most diverse in the world (border fencing would not be a problem).

Also, Mexico doesn't have to pay for that fencing initiative in cash, LMAO. US can divert funds from its aid to Mexico for the said purpose.

Well its something to see but as I recall we always have said it won't matter that a Republican or a Democrat go to white house USA president won't decide on USA policies he only decide which tool to use to achieve them , well I have my doubt that he even have free hand in choosing those tools.

رئیس مجلس فقط به فکر منافع خودش و اطرافیانش هست ، شما فقط کافیه جایگاه مجلس و وضع کشور رو قبل از روی کار آمدن لاریجانی و زمانی که این آقا سر کار بود رو مقایسه کنید ...
رئیس مجلس تشخیص مصلحت نظام هم کسی هست که اختلاس رو توی کشور عادی سازی کرد و در هنگام رئیس جمهوریش می گفت : « اگر توی یک پروژه ی ده میلیاردی سد سازی ، 500 میلیون تومن اختلاس بشه ، چیز طبیعی هست و نباید ناراحت بود ، چون اون سد برای کشور باقی می مونه ! »

مقدس سازی و عدم شفافیت و عدم انتقادپذیری دولت و مجلس در زمان ریاست این آقایان کلید خورد که حالا حتی اگه بری توی یک خانه بهداشت که توی یک کانکس هست این جمله رو می بینی که می گه : « مطابق قانون ماده ی 6 : هر گونه توهین و اخلال در کار مامورا دولتی در حین انجام ماموریت مجازات شلاق و حبس تعلیقی از 3 تا 6 ماه را دارد »

یعنی خفه شید و اگه طرف داشت موبایل کار می کرد ( که همینطور هستند ) و به شما می گفت برید 6 ماه دیگه بیاید ، حق ندارید اعتراض کنید وگرنه با شلاق و از حبس و جریمه ی مالی باهاتون برخورد می شه ....

It is not supposed to be a great wall, LMAO. It refers to appropriate fencing of the Mexico-US border and a large number of Americans want it because the region is plagued with issues of drugs and human trafficking. If you think that this project can ruin US economy, you are living in a basement then; US economy is the largest and most diverse in the world (border fencing would not be a problem).

Also, Mexico doesn't have to pay for that fencing initiative in cash, LMAO. US can divert funds from its aid to Mexico for the said purpose.

Oh I'm not talking about the wall when I talk about the economy. I'm talking about the protectionist trade policies he has talked about. That worked for a short while in the 1920s but it ended in the Great Depression. Protectionism can go both ways, you see.

Oh I'm not talking about the wall when I talk about the economy. I'm talking about the protectionist trade policies he has talked about. That worked for a short while in the 1920s but it ended in the Great Depression. Protectionism can go both ways, you see.
Depends upon how he approaches the matter and what issues he saw in them.

Trump's prerogative is that a trade agreement (with another country) should be fair to the American public and not beneficial to the few. The earlier ruling elite was not fair to the American public in its dealings with other states.

Let us take a look at NAFTA for example:-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
https://www.thebalance.com/disadvantages-of-nafta-3306273

Trump's response: http://fortune.com/2016/09/27/presidential-debate-nafta-agreement/

Suddenly, Canada is willing to re-negotiate the terms of NAFTA now? There is definitely something wrong with it.

Last edited:
Man oh man... I had a sliver of an idea of how the odds are stacked against Iranians on this forum but if I didn't know any better I would assume that all other countries and peoples are hoping for Iran's destruction with the sort of attitude Iranian members receive from the others on this forum (some not all).

Let's jusy look at this entire situation from a third party pragmatic view. Iran just signed a deal with the US in a long and hard earned battle for the world to recognize Iran's right to nuclear energy and research. The US is bound by a treaty and Isreal wouldn't dare take matters into their own hands to stoo Iran from progressing. When the 10 years or so is over and it will come by fast. Iran by that tI me will much, much stronger both military and economically (if all parties abide by the deal as it was agreed upon).

It is in the best interest of all parties to follow a peacefull path, why would all that effort be scuttled.

Trump just talked to Obama and it honestly seemed that Trump was both bewildered and humbled by the task ahead of him and the work he must put in order to create a stable and function system that he can work from.

I feel like a broken record saying this but I will say it once more. TRUMP IS UNPROVEN, AND DESERVES NO RESPECT UNTIL HE PROVES HIMSELF. He deserves respect for winning the presidency but as a president we just don't know.

Depends upon how he approaches the matter and what issues he saw in them.

Trump's prerogative is that a trade agreement (with another country) should be fair to the American public and not beneficial to the few. The earlier ruling elite was not fair to the American public in its dealings with other states.

Let us take a look at NAFTA for example:-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
https://www.thebalance.com/disadvantages-of-nafta-3306273

Trump's response: http://fortune.com/2016/09/27/presidential-debate-nafta-agreement/

Suddenly, Canada is willing to re-negotiate the terms of NAFTA now? There is definitely something wrong with it.

Stopping trade agreements harms both sides, including the workers. And if you impose harsh tariffs (like the 45% tariff trump is proposing on China) countries will respond in kind. The 1920s are a great example of this.

ah...As a Pakistan YOU should know its hard to **** Iran. OOps, you live in Canada now so maybe you dunno that anymore. US had to hide and do undecover dealings to **** Iran, and they were not even that succesful. They were only able to delay the nuclear work a bit AND impose economic costs on Iran. Other than that, they lost in other aspects.

Back
Top Bottom