What's new

TRUMP AND IRAN

Nope and nope, besides UNSC 2231 =/= JCPOA.
???

let me explain one thing here so you both my brother understand better

JCPOA is non binding which they are two version available which legally and internationaly doesn't exist and Iran never can be taken to any legal body for not doing what they feel we should do .
so JCPOA does not exist and we haven,t agree to nothing and we have not sign notthing and we have no commitment Zero

so please don't confuse JCPOA ( which does not exist ) with UNSCR 2231 ( which was pass with all participation permanent members and it is fully binding international document )
Obama kerry lied to American people and Zarif did same to Iranian people
that only agreement Zarif and kerry agreed on
Iran has NOT and never will sign JCPOA or agree to it
because if we do that document becomes binding and legally and internationally valid and we will be hold account able to do what it says in that the document .
all our activities are valentry depends how we feel

and for those fools who think other views here the men who negotiated it and he had to let truth out in front congress because of the pressure from congress because of American election
hear from SECY Kerry
SECY Kerry Confirms Iran Has Not Signed The Nuclear Deal تایید جان کری توافق هسته ای امضا نشده

and IAEA additional protocol has got nothing to do with JCPOA .
it is voluntary agreement which like last time in Khami presidency time can be stop which Ahmadinejad did when he became president .additional protocol it is between Iran and IAEA and we have not sign that neither and it is only voluntary and partly applied

now to UNSCR 2231 which is international legal document which has recognized Iran as "nuclear power" .
and i ask all of you to search the word "nuclear power" and find what does the word "nuclear power" mean in international law
only fool could said that

UNSCR 2231 has been passed for your info . UNSCR 2231 recognized Iran as nuclear power .

go read international law and understand what nuclear power means in international law and diplomatic terms before you come out with another BS .

let just inform you countries like japan Pakistan North korea +++++ are not yet fully nuclear power .

this is UN site

United Nations

UNSCR 2231
http://www.un.org/en/sc/inc/pages/pdf/pow/RES2231E.pdf

Geneva deal recognized Iran as a major nuclear power

fool why do you think they did that ?? why do you think U.S Russia China france allow Iran you be recognized as nuclear power ??

just remember that our nuclear program is so peace full you only need to see the other side of it
DNI James Clapper on Iran has the capability to make a nuclear weapon "right now" Mar 2 2015

Last edited:
@yavar I understand that UNSC 2231 is binding but it's terms are not absolute. The most important thing is the "calls upon" part in the text, which means that Iran is not liable to sanctions for a violation. Although Iranian officials say UNSC 2231 does not affect us anyway (since the missiles are not designed to carry nukes).

I presume Iran didn't sign the JCPOA so that if the other side started putting sanctions on again, we could threaten to resume some of our nuclear activities in retaliation. But I hope it doesn't get to that, because in 10 years large portions of the terms will end and we can start industrial production for our nuclear plants.

Wait... so the JCPOA is nothing more than a gentlemen's agreement?

Last edited:
@yavar I understand that UNSC 2231 is binding but it's terms are not absolute. The most important thing is the "calls upon" part in the text, which means that Iran is not liable to sanctions for a violation. Although Iranian officials say UNSC 2231 does not affect us anyway (since the missiles are not designed to carry nukes)..
UNSCR 2231 wording is "nuclear power" and there is no if or but in it .
and without china and Russia cooperation they can't change it .
that is set done over

Wait... so the JCPOA is nothing more then a gentlemen's agreement?
bingo . not even that we don't consider Americans officials gentlemen's .

I think this is why the Isreali's and Others in the region are so unhappy (downright terrified) of the JCPOA.

This brings a big smile to my face :-)

Also I read that Iran and Russia are talking about a 10billion dollar weapons deal. Any thoughts about this new development guys?

Back
Top Bottom