What's new

TRUMP AND IRAN

Are you blind? What comments did i make?
So you shouldn't have bothered of me while speaking of Japaneses. May you explain the reason of your anger?
I say again the thread is closed for further replies and many of comments are deleted by MODs/

He promised not to intervene in wars. He will start one if he needs.
Perhaps. And we have prepared for a probable war with USA. Israel has a small coefficient in our military equations.

TRUMP is NOT an idiot !!!

His main campaign promise is to build a 2000 mile long wall with another country's money.

This man is going to be ruin America if he succeeds with many of his promises, but frankly I don't care about that, I care about Iran.

Read this book communist shit :
Chinese Slavery in America
Charles Frederick Holder
The North American Review
Vol. 165, No. 490 (Sep., 1897), pp. 288-294
Published by: University of Northern Iowa
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/25118876
Page Count: 7
IT IS HURTING HU?
I said i will not let you go easily.
You should be a half blood Chinese and American. Ask your mother she may be raped by an american in Washington. You should be son of a american rapist and your whore mother had been an slave in USA's streets.
YOU THINK THAT I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CHINES SHITS HU?

Your mom must have been raped and given birth to some sh!tty Iranian pork

Have these in your proud album of your history chinese shit. :
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

tell me which one is your mom or sister?
Can you recognize?
hahahahah
You started it

I personally think between Hilary and Trump, Trump was the best option for Iran:

Here is why:
  1. He is not dependent on any of the parties or cartels. Meaning he won't just start a war because the Israeli lobby or one of the Cartels who supported him ask him to.
  2. He has defended Iran and Russia's stance on Syria several times and has mentioned that US need to join them to fight ISIS.
  3. He has special respect for Putin and will mend the ties with Russia. Russia is currently Iran's ally
  4. Bad for KSA, they funded almost 20% of Hilary's campaign so now they should wait for Trump to return the favor. Again good for Iran.
  5. He is a business man by nature. Business men tend to achieve their goals by negotiation and improved relation not threats and sanctions. Again good for Iran.
  6. He is more focused on US internal problems which probably means less adventurous foreign policy. Again good for Iran.
Overall, I was very happy last night when he won. I think this is the best outcome for Iran.

I personally think between Hilary and Trump, Trump was the best option for Iran:

Here is why:
  1. He is not dependent on any of the parties or cartels. Meaning he won't just start a war because the Israeli lobby or one of the Cartels who supported him ask him to.
  2. He has defended Iran and Russia's stance on Syria several times and has mentioned that US need to join them to fight ISIS.
  3. He has special respect for Putin and will mend the ties with Russia. Russia is currently Iran's ally
  4. Bad for KSA, they funded almost 20% of Hilary's campaign so now they should wait for Trump to return the favor. Again good for Iran.
  5. He is a business man by nature. Business men tend to achieve their goals by negotiation and improved relation not threats and sanctions. Again good for Iran.
  6. He is more focused on US internal problems which probably means less adventurous foreign policy. Again good for Iran.
Overall, I was very happy last night when he won. I think this is the best outcome for Iran.

Hi bro, please make this post in this thread, since the one we are currently on has gone to shit...

- His idiotic economic policies would weaken the US, possibly sending it into recession.

"When America sneezes, the world catches a cold'- Śakra. It's very ill-thought of you to wish America goes into a recession, your country will suffer because of it.

We will talk to you bastards in the battlefield not here.
When the war starts, Israel will turn into ashes we will bombard it in a carpet bombarding style. And Israel will vanish within 1 hour. The only reason that you are still alive is waking Muslim countries.
Wow my dream is killing Israelis one after an other.
When will i see that day? When will i revenge Palestine's massacre?
You cannot even guess how much i am thirsty of your blood Israeli pork.

Why are you so hateful? You do know the rest of the world values Israel more than they do Iran...

Here is why:
Number 4 is wrong.. do you have any source for that claim?

Trump will abandon foreign policy and bring American back to pre WWII isolation

Yeah, you just keep thinking that :lol:

There's a saying.. "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Trump will be sworn in, get all those classified briefings and what the realities of the real world are, and will continue with business as usual.

Yeah, you just keep thinking that :lol:

There's a saying.. "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Trump will be sworn in, get all those classified briefings and what the realities of the real world are, and will continue with business as usual.
Every generation will change. The attack of Religion fanatic and rise of ISIS gives America rude shock. Top American politician will reaslise they need to clean up domestic policy, bring job back to US and invest more money on infrastructure. Spend less in war weapon and useless military expenditures.

They will abandon Asia pacific and say, good luck to Japan and South Korea. :enjoy:

Trump is different from stupid Hilary.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom