What's new

TRUMP AND IRAN

Who the hell talks about diplomacy? He openly said that he is going to work with Israel against the Iran deal.
Military option.
It doesn't matter if the whole world will be a witness, For the US, Israel and NATO it doesn't matter, we are the stronger side of the world.

LOL military option? What have you been waiting for all these years? You don't require Trump's permission to attack Iran.

LOL Stop using election rhetoric as reference material.

BS. Diplomacy matters more than ever. Half the battle is diplomacy. The US who has gone unilaterally has found out the hard way. You ought to know first hand since your country has been criticized and lambasted badly by your own Western allies for building settlements in the past few years. You think NATO will support you against a war with Iran? LOL You only have Trump's support during a conflict. NATO won't become party in your vendetta against Iran.

LOL military option? What have you been waiting for all these years? You don't require Trump's permission to attack Iran.

LOL Stop using election rhetoric as reference material.

BS. Diplomacy matters more than ever. Half the battle is diplomacy. The US who has gone unilaterally has found out the hard way. You ought to know first hand since your country has been criticized and lambasted badly by your own Western allies for building settlements in the past few years. You think NATO will support you against a war with Iran? LOL You only have Trump's support during a conflict. NATO won't become party in your vendetta against Iran.
Oh buddy, I guess you're not as smart as you thought you were?
Attacking Iran when America has a Muslim president isn't a good idea. Especially when they threat to end all aid to us if we will, but don't worry, we will if we must even in the two months that left for Trump being an actual working president.
Wait a second... The US is a NATO member, right? So if the US joins to defend us against any superpowers that might threat us (Don't worry we will manage to deal with our neighbors), all of NATO will join too.
Trump's support means USA's support, and that means NATO's support.

To people saying Trump is stupid and naive in politics you forget it is not just him making decisions, he has many advisors put in place pulling his strings who in turn receive orders from above like any other U.S President.
Advisors that he wouldnt listen too , that had to take his phone away to stop the 3am twitter rants.

World leaders are collectively going wtf Putin is cheering so if you want to see what the world will be like look at what Russia plans

As for Israel benny you might want to note the KKK aand others were big rump backers you looking at a president that won the election with the old your poor because the jews have all the money retoric

If your not a southern white male gun owner rump doesnt give a rats about you

hahhahh
My Samurai friend. Why didn't you do my advice about your American masters?

I have no idea what an Iranian pork is trying to say here, but oh well since you are bloody thirsty for jewish and american blood, i hope they will satisfy a pork's appetite. Bon appetit

Yeah ask for some justice here.
These guys are not aware of "Sabra and Shatila massacre" but i know what happened in Palestine.
Be sure we have enough ballistics to vanish Israel from world scene. The only way to stay alive for you porks is leaving occupied lands of Palestine immediately otherwise wait on our dreams getting real. Still you haven't known us well.
We are sons of this man : You Jews shall know him well. You know what i mean
View attachment 350688
And we are ready for what i claimed. Just awakening Muslims will give you some years to stay alive.
Except that the Sabra and Shatila "massacre" happened in Lebanon, ironically.
Made as an act of revenge by the Christian party of Lebanon after the "P"LO has massacred one of their villages.
Nope, you don't. And what ever amount of ballistic missiles you have, we have more amounts of air defenses.
There is no "Palestine".

I have no idea what an Iranian pork is trying to say here, but oh well since you are bloody thirsty for jewish and american blood, i hope they will satisfy a pork's appetite. Bon appetit
Don't try to enter Americans to our problem with Israeli Zionists.
You should be s@king your American masters. Keep on otherwise they will NUKE you again.

Except that the Sabra and Shatila "massacre" happened in Lebanon, ironically.
Made as an act of revenge by the Christian party of Lebanon after the "P"LO has massacred one of their villages.
Nope, you don't. And what ever amount of ballistic missiles you have, we have more amounts of air defenses.
There is no "Palestine".
Enough said.
Let's keep our anger for the battlefield. Prepare yourselves as you can. I hate a weak enemy.

Don't try to enter Americans to our problem with Israeli Zionists.
You should be s@king your American masters. Keep on otherwise they will NUKE you again.

I think you must have mistaken me with a Jap, are you color blind mr pork? You should go visit an opthamologist to have your eyes checked

I think you must have mistaken me with a Jap, are you color blind mr pork? You should go visit an opthamologist to have your eyes checked
Yesterday you were speaking of a Japanese professor who had converted to Islam in Turkey. Why would you do that?

Advisors that he wouldnt listen too , that had to take his phone away to stop the 3am twitter rants.

The bigots helped him win the election no doubt, the Twitter rants stopped after the leash around his neck was pulled to avoid excessive damage.

I am stating facts. We are stronger, you are the weak enemy.
So you shouldn't be afraid of a sudden conflict especially after this guy Trump.
He has promised Americans not to start a war again so we have the best chance. Dont we?

So you shouldn't be afraid of a sudden conflict especially after this guy Trump.
He has promised Americans not to start a war again so we have the best chance. Ain't we?
He promised not to intervene in wars. He will start one if he needs.

Back
Top Bottom