What's new

TRUMP AND IRAN

It went from 20% in the American article to an undisclosed amount in he Arabic original article!! and you believe this BS!?
The only amount that is recognized everywhere was a Saudi donation to the Clinton foundation to help the poor..and that had nothing to do with the election but as you should know everything is politicized in the media and smear campaigns are the norm .. You should also know that KSA had nothing to gain from Hillary Clinton in the white house.. Now everyone will be dealing ith the republicans i the 3 houses as well as in the White house , so politics will be much clearer than with Democrats and republicans fighting for power politics.. be it for KSA or for Iran..

Yeah, you just keep thinking that :lol:

There's a saying.. "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Trump will be sworn in, get all those classified briefings and what the realities of the real world are, and will continue with business as usual.
His decisions on most of those realities will most probably be different than Obama.. remember that he is a shrouded business man and a man of action..

He promised not to intervene in wars. He will start one if he needs.
He said he does not need to.. So are you going to make some war on your own now?

Well , Trump won't torn apart that nuclear deal because this is has pure benefit for USA while it has nothing for Iran ( USA didn't honor what she said but Rouhani government - despite of all warning - did even more than it accepted )

Rouhani government and Reformists tied their political life with this nuclear deal and no matter what USA do ( even if they torn apart this nuclear deal in front of all media ) they will defend it and continue it ...

LMAO Completely astonishing that the few Israelis on this forum who always come to the Iranian section to shit post would actually support the notion that Trump will destroy the deal ( 5 other countries signed that deal) and go on a WAR path again (he said he wants peace and to work with nations).

Listen clearly, Trump is NOT a dictator and the nuclear deal is bigger than the US and Israel. IF the US tears up the deal it will be the one that isolates itself not Iran. From a diplomatic point of view Iran will have the biggest field day in their recorded history (all of Iran's assumption that the US is liar and backstabber will be validated and the Iranian resolve will be stronger and more potent than ever, Iran might just build many nukes just to spite the US and Israel).

Honestly, how can anyone come the conclusion that NATO will attack Iran because the US said so?

Israel, Shimon Peres (RIP), The IDF stopped Netanyahu from launching a suicide mission that would have brought thousands of missiles over Israels head day in day out and god knows what else Iran has in store.

If the IDF actually thinks that Iran is an easy target ( it's 2017 now practically about 5 years since the last real Israeli push for a military strike) then my respect for the IDF tactical prowess and overall credibility would be slashed in half and destroyed. It's a suicide mission and the IDF knows it. Iran's air defense is multi-layered, it's thick and it's always on high alert. lets say there is a strike, then the bee nest has been rattled and 77 million people will have the resolve of a lion and will push for more nuclear capability and possibility for nuclear arms. This will be a failure in foresight on the part of the Israeli's and the Trump US administration.

I don't think the Russians (who have high level military cooperations with Iran would stand by without giving Iran a heads up about Israeli jets leaving Israel) will let a country so instrumental in the destruction and containment of ISIS be attacked and weakened thus undermining their own efforts in Syria to destroy jihadist.

I know that my post doesn't matter and to the other Iranians on this forum, please don't get mad at the Israelis because they're are honestly just trolling (none of what they said will happen, and I mean NONE).

Trump did criticize Israel on not wanting peace and he is not a war mongerer.

If i'm not mistaking didn't Khamanei say he agrees with many of the things Trump says?

eh, well I will await for the attack on by the Israeli's and I won't reply since it would be a waist of time.

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

UPDATE: Just read an article stating that the US could go on a one sided US-only imposed sanction regime. This would be interesting to see but I only suspect that Iran will increase trade and cooperation with other countries and do what it did best (side stepping the sanctions by all and any means possible largely rendering it ineffective).

If the US is honestly thinking about this route, then for the Iranians I would say this and I mean it whole heartedly. Turn your backs on the US and forget they ever existed ( and I mean really forget they ever existed). I know you can't technically forget but you get the idea.

lol I do want to know what Trump meant by negotiating a "better" deal.

Last edited:
We will talk to you bastards in the battlefield not here.
When the war starts, Israel will turn into ashes we will bombard it in a carpet bombarding style. And Israel will vanish within 1 hour. The only reason that you are still alive is waking Muslim countries.
Wow my dream is killing Israelis one after an other.
When will i see that day? When will i revenge Palestine's massacre?
You cannot even guess how much i am thirsty of your blood Israeli pork.

@waz, how come this extremists is still not banned here even after such a comment? but the other Israeli was banned. Hmmmmmmm..... interesting

"When America sneezes, the world catches a cold'- Śakra. It's very ill-thought of you to wish America goes into a recession, your country will suffer because of it.

Read the second part of my post, I already addressed this.

LOL, and you believed it. Who's the idiot now. :rofl:

Trump is a populist and anti-Establishment.

I never believed he could actually do it, but it's still an idiotic campaign promise because any reasonable person would see the idiocy. But Trump managed to find those who aren't reasonable.

I don't see why people are so woke up about this news.
It kind of reminds me of when Obama was elected , i was on a holiday back ten
In Kenya with my lady. I remember how people in Africa where cheering dancing and happy he wil Chang things for he beer from Bush outdated adventurism and help Africa and other developing countries. LMAO.:rofl: We all know barely anything changed. Lol
Can't believe some people are so naive , Trump just like Obama is the president of the U.S.A, he will be looking after U.S interests as the leader of the country. And he has advisers to help him do this some idiots who think a U.S president will be good to them or do them a favour are delusional and naive I must say. I'm surprised some people on here actual believe that. :lol:
Trump wont be any different. People are in for a rude awakening. :agree:
:rofl:

"When America sneezes, the world catches a cold'- Śakra. It's very ill-thought of you to wish America goes into a recession, your country will suffer because of it.

Why are you so hateful? You do know the rest of the world values Israel more than they do Iran...
Don't mind that Iranian Islamic extremists, hes the type that has been brainwashed thoroughly by propaganda, the type of person that will happily join jihadists groups. Lol

Nuke deal is " almost nothing " for iran ....

Its sad that our Supreme leader banned Ahmadinejad from 2017 election ....

Anyway bye bye Rouhani ....
Not really, your leaders are hoping he continues with the deal. I'm in favour of the deal though.
http://www.rferl.org/a/iran-trump-nuclear-deal/28105856.html

@waz, how come this extremists is still not banned here even after such a comment? but the other Israeli was banned. Hmmmmmmm..... interesting

It is an opinion. I don't think we can ban people for that. I have read some vile things by some other members and they are also allowed to say such stuff.

Edit: On second thought. The ban is justified. The member and others have scolded each other in this thread which I'm reading just now.

Didn't Pakistan elect a terrorist as PM?

LMAO Please do provide me his name. I'll respond.

Oh buddy, I guess you're not as smart as you thought you were?
Attacking Iran when America has a Muslim president isn't a good idea. Especially when they threat to end all aid to us if we will, but don't worry, we will if we must even in the two months that left for Trump being an actual working president.
Wait a second... The US is a NATO member, right? So if the US joins to defend us against any superpowers that might threat us (Don't worry we will manage to deal with our neighbors), all of NATO will join too.
Trump's support means USA's support, and that means NATO's support.

LOL Obama is a Muslim? This entire discussion is worthless.

You are crazy to believe that NATO will follow the US in every conflict. Most Western countries seek peace with Iran because they want to conduct trade etc. You are living in a different universe I think. Netanyahu has been disgraced and silenced by his European and American counterparts. Your allies have clearly distanced themselves from Netanyahu's war rhetoric. Now, you have found Trump who might be crazy enough to go the full distance by discarding the nuke deal. If we are to believe Trump's election pledge, he is going to toss the nuke deal into the bin. That remains to be seen though. We will wait and see.

Iran has nothing to lose. They will simply go ahead with their enrichment process and also discard the deal to allow inspectors to inspect their reactors. To make matters worse, the US won't be able to justify the discardment of the nuke deal. No doubt, Iran will be in a position of strength. The deal is after all already signed and in full effect.

One thing is certain. Israel will never attack Iran. Iran isn't Palestine I can assure you.

Last edited:
It went from 20% in the American article to an undisclosed amount in he Arabic original article!! and you believe this BS!?
The only amount that is recognized everywhere was a Saudi donation to the Clinton foundation to help the poor..and that had nothing to do with the election but as you should know everything is politicized in the media and smear campaigns are the norm .. You should also know that KSA had nothing to gain from Hillary Clinton in the white house.. Now everyone will be dealing ith the republicans i the 3 houses as well as in the White house , so politics will be much clearer than with Democrats and republicans fighting for power politics.. be it for KSA or for Iran..

The reason there is no clear number on the amount of the donations is that they are usually kept secret.

Foundation that these people establish are usually a cover for concealing the actual donation they receive from their supporters and to avoid tax. Trump had one too and you heard about the scandal during the campaign.

And yes, when rumors match my own rational then I believe them.

Regardless of all of this, KSA is bent on hurting Iran and really concerned about US leaving the middle east. It is naive to think it did not try to affect this election (just like shah of Iran used to do but in his last attempt he bet on the wrong horse) in a way that favored its position in Middle East. And then you only need to consider which candidate they would help? The Muslim hating Trump or Hilary with whom they had good relations before? And then you get your answer.

At minimum, Trump is the least favorite choice among Saudi members. See this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-president-win-us-election-2016-a7408901.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...bia-to-list-of-countries-ripping-off-the-u-s-

Back
Top Bottom