What's new

TRG230 fired from Akinci

Meanwhile the Greeks have mastered the flying plate smashing...Turkey stands no chance.
Oh you're back quoting an old comment to start a fight out of nowhere. And then of course you will complain that others "attacked" you first.

Oh you're back quoting an old comment to start a fight out of nowhere. And then of course you will complain that others "attacked" you first.
Ahhh. Cute...why reply in a bad way in the 1st place or even here?
I read it I replied. You don't want to get negative comments re Greeks then don't post in a negative way.
I simply replied to your post. Time stamp irrelevant. This is the internet. What you write sticks.
Have a nice day. If I upset you so much I can delete my comment. Let me know

Ahhh. Cute...why reply in a bad way in the 1st place or even here?
I read it I replied. You don't want to get negative comments re Greeks then don't post in a negative way.
I simply replied to your post. Time stamp irrelevant. This is the internet. What you write sticks.
Have a nice day. If I upset you so much I can delete my comment. Let me know
@LegionnairE Ama bu ahmak burda ne dayilik! Off offf...fitneci cocuk var 😂

@LegionnairE Ama bu ahmak burda ne dayilik! Off offf...fitneci cocuk var 😂
So u are typing in Turkish looool. Had to learn you best friends language.

Chokaray. Sidi gal kar Warna pathano ke paas ja zara khushboo laga ke (Google won't translate that) 😅 😑

We can all do that

Why would I want to translate it? I don't care.
Clearly you do as you called you bf. You could have ignored my message altogether but the need to reply kills u loooool good to know u are emotional and need to bf for a hug

Clearly you do as you called you bf. You could have ignored my message altogether but the need to reply kills u loooool good to know u are emotional and need to bf for a hug
So you're here to derail the Turkish thread? Nice! :)

So you're here to derail the Turkish thread? Nice! :)
"Yala ya shabaab,keyboard generals are ready to conquer the Mediterranean again" post 10 you posted this bs

So why did u write this pathetic derailing comment and now you are being like your Jewish nazi friends and crying victim and blaming me for derailing.

You can stop commenting anytime... but I love the fact I get to you looooool

"Yala ya shabaab,keyboard generals are ready to conquer the Mediterranean again" post 10 you posted this bs

So why did u write this pathetic derailing comment and now you are being like your Jewish nazi friends and crying victim and blaming me for derailing.

You can stop commenting anytime... but I love the fact I get to you looooool
@waz @SQ8

I call upon you to ban this son of a whore from the Turkish section.

Like a rabid dog he won't stop barking.

Back
Top Bottom