What's new

BrahMos Supersonic Missile Successfully Test Fired From Navy's Stealth Destroyer

YJ-12 is a potent weapon no doubt, but likely still won’t measure up to Brahmos at the moment.

It's better than the operational Brahmos now, read the link, I can put up more.
Later versions of the Brahmos actually measure up better.
The YJ-12 has no counter either.
Even more advanced versions are coming up, not to mention Pakistan has it's own program.

This thread reminds me Indians in the past on countless MKIs Vs. Entire PAF threads. There were tallest claims and then there is Feb 2019. To my countrymen, there is no use of stooping to the level of trolls from the East. We have the capabilities which we will showcase when and where the opportunity arrives. More are being added. Stay Calm and have faith in Allah.

Let's see when all the recently tested Indian missiles will become part of the Indian active arsenal. There were many "successful" tests of Trishul SAM which eventually got replaced with Israeli Barak saystem.As they say
There is many a slip between the cup and the lip.

This thread reminds me Indians in the past on countless MKIs Vs. Entire PAF threads. There were tallest claims and then there is Feb 2019. To my countrymen, there is no use of stooping to the level of trolls from the East. We have the capabilities which we will showcase when and where the opportunity arrives. More are being added. Stay Calm and have faith in Allah.

Let's see when all the recently tested Indian missiles will become part of the Indian active arsenal. There were many "successful" tests of Trishul SAM which eventually got replaced with Israeli Barak saystem.As they say
There is many a slip between the cup and the lip.

This is just the start as India builds it's own defence industry. In 5 years, it's going to come up with systems/weapons as capable as Israelis.

It's better than the operational Brahmos now, read the link, I can put up more.
Later versions of the Brahmos actually measure up better.
The YJ-12 has no counter either.
Even more advanced versions are coming up, not to mention Pakistan has it's own program.

YJ-12s in their current form should be able to be countered by primary IN warships equipped with Barak-8

YJ-12s in their current form should be able to be countered by primary IN warships equipped with Barak-8

Even US missile interceptors do not guarantee a 100 percent interception of incoming missiles a missile defense system can be easily overwhelmed by launching multiple missiles.... this is exactly the reason they have CIWS .... imagine a single IN ship facing 4× YJ 12 the more missiles are launched the higher the chance of scoring a hit on target...... and I doubt barak is as good as SM 3 .... you have this thing in your mind due to NDTV propaganda that anything Chinese or Pakistanis have is shit while your 20 year old tech is superior and better... this very same attitude cost IAF a pilot and it's dignity

Delayed, not killed.
And for that you will have to have patience coz only time will answer that.
So i reiterate china wont be able to delay it forever and save pakistan everytime. India will come one day for sure.

China is not going to save Pakistan by delaying Indian attack, they are making Pakistan capable to beat India hard which they will not forget ever.

The Barak was defeated by a far older Chinese missile the C-802 years back. I doubt it will be able to stop the YJ-12.

On 14 July 2006, during the 2006 Lebanon War, it suffered damage after being struck by a Hezbollah C-802 anti-ship missile

1603199681229.png

1603199693874.png

The Barak was defeated by a far older Chinese missile the C-802 years back. I doubt it will be able to stop the YJ-12.

On 14 July 2006, during the 2006 Lebanon War, it suffered damage after being struck by a Hezbollah C-802 anti-ship missile

View attachment 681064

View attachment 681065

Barak-8 could not have been defeated in 2006. Barak-8 was developed after the 2006 incident. See from 2:07 in video.

Short Timeline
1. On 14 July 2006, during the 2006 Lebanon War, Israeli INS Hanit suffered damage after being struck by a Hezbollah C-802 anti-ship missile.
2. The first test of Barak-8 took place in Israel in May2010.
3. In December 2015 INS Kolkata successfully test fired Barak-8 Missile(100 km range)
4. Barak-8ER extended range variant (150km range) under development. This missile is expected to equip IN’s future Vishakapatnam class destroyers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom